Honey-Cinnamon Bumps in the Making!

Thats right! I couldn't remember what day it was. :)

I hope we hear some news from her soon!!! :flower:

Went to a few garage sales today... The first was all boy clothes, the second was all girl's... Needless to day, I grabbed pretty much anything cute and gender-neutral I could get my hands on! :haha: I think baby has more clothes than me now!

Hoping for good news from WB! Any updates for you JM? Feeling any changes?

Gender neutral stuff is so hard to find!!!!

Yeah no kidding! I think a lot of gender "neutral" stuff tends to skew more toward boy than girl... but I figure girls can totally pull of slightly boyish clothes much better than boys pulling off girly clothes. If I end up with a girl, I will have to go out and buy a lot of girly stuff. If I have a boy, I'm pretty much good to go! Haha!

I only got 3 hours of sleep last night :( it was horrible. Just false labor... I am completely over being pregnant. My patience is waring thin!

JM - be careful what you wish for, she just might make her grand appearance very soon :)

Shterr - I got bunch of new clothes for "girl" and bunch of hand-me-downs from my friend who has 2 boys and I dress Emi in both and it's totally fine. I don't care if people keep asking me what gender she is. Who says girls can't wear blue? :haha:

My cousin had a girl 9 months ago and gave me most of their neutral newborn stuff. They threw in some pyjamas (pale blue and white with pink flowers on the arms) and even though they're really girl PJs I've had him wearing them regardless...

Otherwise most of his clothes are blue, white or yellow.

Attachments

• floral pyjamas.jpg
    floral pyjamas.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 4
aww he looks so happy! what a cutie pie!!!

haha Green I am wishing hard then! :) I am ready to meet my baby girl. I had a wonderful sleep last night.... so now I am re-engergized and ready for her.

Hey ladies!!!

I made a thread in the parenting buddies section for us to continue after all our little ones are here and we get kicked out of here!!!

Honey and Cinnamon Babies

When you join can you remind me of your baby's birthday, and birth weight and I will put them on the front page :flower:

Dr. appt tomorrow :) praying for some progress. also have my membranes stripped. I am excited and nervous at the same time haha

What is membrane stripping? It sounds terrifying! But I hope it helps you have Everlee this week!!! Can't wait to hear how the appointment goes!

My baby is moving around like crazy lately! I feel like my whole tummy moves with it! So crazy! I've been getting a little more pain in my pelvi area. It's like the pain I was getting in my back with my sciatic nerve has shifted forward and is more near my pubic bone/cervix/ pelvis area. It bothers me the most when I mice from one side to the other in bed and when I first stand up and start walking after sitting. I thought maybe it was the baby starting to drop, but the doctor told me the babys head is still pretty high up. Did anyone else have that? It doesnt hit when I sit down or go to the bathroom and doesn't hurt when I lay Dow unless I am moving.

What is membrane stripping? It sounds terrifying! But I hope it helps you have Everlee this week!!! Can't wait to hear how the appointment goes!

My baby is moving around like crazy lately! I feel like my whole tummy moves with it! So crazy! I've been getting a little more pain in my pelvi area. It's like the pain I was getting in my back with my sciatic nerve has shifted forward and is more near my pubic bone/cervix/ pelvis area. It bothers me the most when I mice from one side to the other in bed and when I first stand up and start walking after sitting. I thought maybe it was the baby starting to drop, but the doctor told me the babys head is still pretty high up. Did anyone else have that? It doesnt hit when I sit down or go to the bathroom and doesn't hurt when I lay Dow unless I am moving.

You can research it but we all have a membrane and from what I have read the Dr. will separate it from the uterine wall. It can start contractions or speed up the progress of your cervix softening. You can have it done multiple times. This will be my first time. My friends have had it done and said it doesn't hurt it is just uncomfortable. One went into labor within hours after and the other went into labor 4 days after having it done. There is no way of knowing if it will work or not. I hope something happens by the end of the week :) Also I hope i have made progress on my own.

aww i know how you feel with that pain. It is normal for how far along you are. I think it gets a little better. I'm not sure what causes it. Maybe your baby gaining weight puts more pressure on nerves. I would take warm baths to try to help with it. I'm afraid there isn't much you can do. I hope it subsides soon for you! :hugs:

I talked to a nurse recently and she told me that babies that are born before 39 weeks and after 40 weeks have poor latching reflex - that for some reason that reflex is best present in the week 39. So if you do stripping perhaps 39 weeks might be better? Emi was born at 38 weeks and 3 days and she had hard time latching so maybe there is something to it? :shrug:

Iain had latching issues too till I started to use the nipple shield- he was 38 weeks exactly

Oh wow that is interesting I didn't know that. Well I will be 39 weeks on friday and i dont think she is coming out until next week... Had my appt and my Dr. said i had made no progress. She stripped my membranes and she dilated me to 2cm and im still 50% effaced. She said she hasn't dropped much but expects she will more over the next week. I was a little disappointed but at the same time very happy that she has made it this far. I only have a little over a week left :) yay!

I am having horrible itch skin all over my body. Has anyone else had this. it is 3:35am. I have been awake since 1am and i can't stop itching :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->