Honey-Cinnamon Bumps in the Making!

Dr. thinks i have pupps rash. They are having my blood drawn to make sure its the the more severe liver disorder first. I am taking benadryl now, but it isn't helping much. The only thing it is doing is helping me to get some sleep. Either way if this keeps up I am begging for an induction. I can't take this I am miserable :(

Yikes! I hope it is nothing serious! Hugs! Miss E just needs to make her appearance this week! Make mama feel better, little one!

When did you guys all start to drop? My belly doesn't look any different to me, but I feel like I have so much pressure in my pelvis! It's making me waddle so bad!

Just went to the bathroom. I lost part of my plug! :) I hope this I's the beginning of something. I don't think it was all of it. It was pretty much clear

Oooh Cool! :happydance: hopefully we'll hear news from you soon JM! (also hope you don't have that liver thing. I bet itching like that is no fun) :hugs:

Hey! So I am in the hospital right now being induced! I will keep you all posted! Yay!

Omg! I thought it was tomorrow you were going in!!!! Eeek! I'm so excited!

OMG!! good luck!!! Can't wait to hear all about Everlee!!!!!!!

Congrats to JM! She had her baby today! :) can't wait for updates!

Everlee Rowe is here!!!! born 7/20/2012 at 1:02pm, 7 lbs 1oz, 19.5in :baby: pushed for 17 min!:happydance: she is perfect and so beautiful!!!
ill post more details later.

Attachments

• 376870_10100736721605998_1148067232_n.jpg
    376870_10100736721605998_1148067232_n.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 4
She is so beautiful! I am so happy for you!

GULP... this means I'm next! Eek!

She is gorgeous!!! Congratulations!!!!!!

WB!!! Where are you! We miss you and can't wait to hear about baby jazz!!!

Thanks so much ladies! :)

So sorry I haven't been on much lately. My computer officially bit the dust. :( so I am on my phone. As soon as I can I'll snatch my DH's computer and post some pics. I have put up several on fb. How I's everyone? Shterr- not long for you! Can't wait!

wow its been so quiet in here...

I am finally on a computer and not my phone! so here is a little about my labor/delivery. As you all know I was itching all over and it was miserable. There was no visible rash. My Dr. had me come in to have bloods done to see if I had the liver disorder (cany't remember what its called) My cousin had it so I thought I might. Any way I had that done on Thursday July 19th in the morning. The itching was still horrible and later that afternoon i talk to the nurse of my Dr. She gave me the option of going ahead and having and induction or waiting for the results of my blood test. If I chose to wait and the blood test came back negative then I would have had to wait until my appt the following Tuesday to figure out what to do. Instead of waiting and being miserable I went ahead with the induction. She told me to come in at 6pm that night to start the induction. I was running around like crazy trying to gather everything to go to the hospital. Once we arrived they started me on cervidill (a tiny little looking pill that is placed near the cervix to start softening it. They would give me that every 4 hours until 6am when they would start pitocin. After they place the cervidill twice my contraction were getting stronger and closer together. I was in a lot of pain. I wanted to get some sleep but i didn't want the epidural yet. They gave me morphine first. I am normally very sensitive to medicines so I thought I would fall right to sleep. It didn't take any pain away. So then they gave me a sleeping pill. Again nothing worked. At about 2 am I couldn't take the pain anymore. I had been clinching the arm of the bed for a few hours. Finally I asked for the epidural. Once it was placed I fell right to sleep. At one point in the night I had several nurses come into my room. They told me baby's HR had dropped and so they stopped giving me cervidill and put oxygen on me for the rest of the night. I was so drugged and exhausted I didn't really understand what was going on. Eventually the nurse came in and removed the oxygen mask. By 6am I was up and wide awake and feeling good. They started pitocin. I hadn't dilated at all through the night. I was still at 2 to 3cm. At 8am my Dr. came in and broke my water. By 10am I was dilated to 5 or 6cm. My DH called our family to let them know to start heading to the hospital. By 11:45 my family arrived. My Dr. was going to come in at 12pm to check me. She had let my nurse know she was running a few min behind. Around this time I told my nurse I was feeling pressure like I had to go poop. She told me she would go ahead and check me before my Dr. came. She checked me and to my surprise she told me I was at 10! I immediately started crying. I was so excited I couldn't control my emotions. She then called my DH over to see the head. I was like you can see the head! haha First thing I asked was if she had hair and my DH said Yes! My family came in to see us before I started pushing. I started crying again... haha I was a mess. My Dr. came in and had me do a few practice pushes to see how I would do. My DH held one leg and my twin sister held the other. My Dr. told me to stop pushing because she was right there and they had to set up for delivery. I could hardly keep myself from pushing. Once all set up I began pushing. After pushing for only 17 min. Everlee Rowe was born at 1:02pm. I was very lucky. I didn't tear and i healed very fast. ill be back to finish this my in laws just got here.

Yay birth story! I've been excited to hear how it all went! You have such a beautiful little girl! Congrats!

Sorry it has taken me so long to get back on here. It is crazy how much time a newborn takes. haha I don't have time for anything anymore. Anyway Everlee is doing well and gaining wait. We have had no problems with breastfeeding. She gained 6oz in one week! I am one proud Mama! I am such a lucky Mommy to have such a wonderful baby and to have had no difficulties with anything. She is a good sleeper most of the time too. I am still a bit sleep deprived, but it is so worth it. I am so in love with her. I can't remember what life was like without her. How are all the new mommies adjusting? and Shterr how are you. I can't wait for your labor/delivery story.
Here are some pictures of my little princess.

Attachments

• Everlee0.jpg
    Everlee0.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Everlee1.jpg
    Everlee1.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Everlee4.jpg
    Everlee4.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Everlee6.jpg
    Everlee6.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Everlee7.jpg
    Everlee7.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 4
She is just the sweetest thing. I am starting to get really antsy! A lot of you guys had your baby's already at this point, or we're really close! Just hoping to not go late! Haha! I've been able to continue work, even though I'm really tired and uncomfortable... But it's helping the time pass quickly, which is good. You guys will definitely be some of the first to know when I make my way to the hospital!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->