*** Hoping for March BFP's <3 <3 ***

jjnn20

Reaction score
Hello Ladies! This thread is for all us ladies hoping and praying for a BFP this month :)
Let's all stick togetherr and give each other all the Support, Help and Advice that we can!
Think Positive, Act Positive!
C'mon ladies we can do this! This is OUR MONTH!!!

I'll add everyone to a list and edit as we get our BFP's!

Lots of luckk to us alllll xxxx

Awaiting March BFP

ME :)

Kibbers :)

Piya :)

Hello_kitty_t :) <3 <3 BFP BFP BFP <3 <3 :D :D :D

Moose31 :)

Wantabubba :)

Spicychick10 :)

Hay1988 :)

Dutchy :)

Rose. :)

Vic20581 :)

kerrbear7183 :)

BettieB :)

Roslyn :)

Horseypants :) <3 <3 BFP BFP BFP <3 <3 :D :D :D

Midnightfalls <3 <3 BFP BFP BFP <3 <3 :D :D :D

Pluck15 :)

Samj732 :)

Fairyhut <3<3 BFP BFP BFP <3 <3 :D :D :D

Petesgirl20 :)

MiasMum :)

Samanthax :)

Londongirl :)

Lmk423 :)

Lady Harriet :)

xxshellsxx :)

Pomeranian :) <3 <3 BFP BFP BFP <3 <3 :D :D :D

al"][/FONT] Hello Ladies! This thread is for all us ladies hoping and praying for a BFP this month :) So let's all think
Positive, act positive.. Give each other all the Support, help and advice that we can! C'mon ladies we can do this! This is OUR MONTH!!!

I'll add everyone to a list and edit as we get our BFP's!

Lots of luckk to us alllll xxxxx

I am with you dear, i have lot of positive energy this time.. by gods grace..
we will get our BFP soon as MARCH is most fertile month as per astrology..
we will try our best to have lovely babybumps..

I'm hoping to get mine I have 5 days till AF and 10DPO my fingers are crossed for this month x

Baby dust for everyone x

I've added you to the list :) !! lol ! ..

Is march really the most fertile month in astrology piya? How exciting FX'd for us alll!!

Ooh not long to waitt now kibbers!! FX'd for youu, have you had any symptoms or anything??

I'm currently on day 55 of this cycle, still waiting for OD :( bloomin irregular cycles!!

Xx

Hello. Can I join you ladies? This is my 2nd cycle TTC. I know that is early compared to some here, but my hubby has been the one wanting to wait all this time and now that's he's finally agreed to try I can't wait for it to happen already. I am temping, using OPK and this cycle started on honey, cinnamon & grapefruit juice! :) Now just waiting to O. Good luck everyone!

Hi ladies I am CD10 not sure when I will test my cycles have been very irregular :( using OPKs this month. ( this is month 11 ttc for us) Hoping the Opks help. plus using the sperm meets egg plan for Bd ing fingers crossed. good luck every one !!!

oh also things i am trying this cycle: honey and cinnamon, and yoga

Ofcourse you can hello_kitty_t :) .. Ah any amount of time is too long when tou are TTC!! And isn't it crazy how much longer a month seems now compared to when you wernt trying lol!! .. Hope you don't have to waitt to long for OD :)

Hello moose31 :) ah yehh I'm really irregular too :( rubbish isntt it! I'm trying the OPK's this month too.. Not having much luck tho as all been negative so faar and I'm running outt- ther soooo expensiveee!!

I'll add yous ladies too the listt !! :) xx

Ofcourse you can hello_kitty_t :) .. Ah any amount of time is too long when tou are TTC!! And isn't it crazy how much longer a month seems now compared to when you wernt trying lol!! .. Hope you don't have to waitt to long for OD :)

Hello moose31 :) ah yehh I'm really irregular too :( rubbish isntt it! I'm trying the OPK's this month too.. Not having much luck tho as all been negative so faar and I'm running outt- ther soooo expensiveee!!

I'll add yous ladies too the listt !! :) xx

i got 20 pack of opks from target for $7 heres mine so far

opps heres mine :

Attachments

• IMG_3289.jpg
    IMG_3289.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 20
Hello ladies! I am new here and this is my 1st month actively TTC. I am using the Ovacue fertility monitor and BBT charting as I have irregular cycles with some of those being anovulatory.

According the the Ovacue I should have ovulated on CD24 and am on CD29. I am planning to test in 2-3 weeks and hoping for my BFP. I'm hoping all of you get your BFP's this month too!! :)

Is march really the most fertile month in astrology piya? How exciting FX'd for us alll!!

Ooh not long to waitt now kibbers!! FX'd for youu, have you had any symptoms or anything??

I'm currently on day 55 of this cycle, still waiting for OD :( bloomin irregular cycles!!

Xx

Hi
I know not long to wait I have had tiredness, dizziness, restless sleeps and also getting up during the night to loo I never have the last 2 things ever x

But I did a test today 10dpo was bfn but I know I'm not out just me being impatient lol !! X

Xx

yes dear thats why i m superexcited... :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Plz add me too!! Testing on the 26th!! I love having other ladies to talk to about this stuff xx

Trying again after a late period which indicated my egg and my husbands sperm lost the battle to survive after three weeks.

I bought Clear Blue Ovulation tests.

The fun has begun for this month.

:dust:

Oh that's good moose31, think I'm going to have to buy some onlinee, save some pennies!
Ther getting darker :) I reckon it will be positive in the next few days!!
Mine aren't even getting any darker :( .. Think I'm going to have to book an appoitment at the docs, day 56 and no OD is just ridiculous!!! Lol

Xx

Xx

Hi
I know not long to wait I have had tiredness, dizziness, restless sleeps and also getting up during the night to loo I never have the last 2 things ever x

But I did a test today 10dpo was bfn but I know I'm not out just me being impatient lol !! X

Ooo that all sounds very promising :) !! FX

Yeh not out of it untill AF shows up! .. Lol its so hard nott to be isn't it! Ide probably test everyday after ovulation if tests were free! Lol xx

Add me! Testing March 15/20! Yay to us!

Your addedd :) !! ..

This is your first cycle on clomid? How long have you been ttc altogether? .. I think I'm going to make an appitment at the docs hoping he will put me on something to sort out my cycles, but I've heard most docs want you to have been trying for over a year first??? Was this the case for youu??

FX this is your monthh :)

Xx

Plz add me too!! Testing on the 26th!! I love having other ladies to talk to about this stuff xx

You added :) !! ..

Yes its nice to have peoplee to chat with isn't itt :) helps the time go a little quickerr I think!! Gets you through it! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->