*** Hoping for March BFP's <3 <3 ***

Welcome dutchy :)

Is the clearblue one that you can use more than once?

Xx

Hi, can I join please? :) This is my first cycle on this forum, but this is my third cycle TTC after I came off bc.

I was convinced I was pregnant last cycle after having loads of symptoms but got af on the day I expected, and was really disappointed! Don't know how I'm going to get through another month of waiting, hopefully you can help me :)

I'm on cd 7 and my last 2 cycles were 29 days, so hoping for a bfp at the end of the month!

Sorry I mean this is my third cycle but trying for my first baby!

Can tell I am new to this ha.

I came off the bc in feb, have my pill af n now waitin for normal af so i can start countin n doin wat needs to b done, i have pcos so hope i dont have to wait too long for it, so i might b test march/april or may lol. But enjoyin readin n chattin to all of u x

I am wondering if I can be added to the list for testing this month as well?

Hello ladies! I am new here and this is my 1st month actively TTC. I am using the Ovacue fertility monitor and BBT charting as I have irregular cycles with some of those being anovulatory.

According the the Ovacue I should have ovulated on CD24 and am on CD29. I am planning to test in 2-3 weeks and hoping for my BFP. I'm hoping all of you get your BFP's this month too!! :)

Arw sorry kerrbear, I missed you out ther didntt ii :) ! So sorryy.. I have added you to the list now :) ! ..

Irregular cycles ay, rubbish aren't they!! What's a ovacue fertility monitor? Is that one that you can use more than once? Or is that just the brand.. Sorry I don't know much about OPK's only that I brought one pack this month and they cost me a fortuneee lol and now I've ran outt and still haven't ovulated :( !! ..
How do you know that some of your cycles are annovatary??

Any sign of ovulation today? Xx

Sorry I mean this is my third cycle but trying for my first baby!

Can tell I am new to this ha.

Welcome rose :) ..

Yeh I seem too get symptoms all the time.. Think its just wishful thinking for me! And I convince myself everytime :( !! .. Hopefully we will get our bfp's this month.. Never new it would be this hard! I just assumed ide come of the bc one day and be pregnant the next! Lol but as everyone keeps tellin me, it will happen when it happens :) but hopefully that's this month! Lol

Xx

I came off the bc in feb, have my pill af n now waitin for normal af so i can start countin n doin wat needs to b done, i have pcos so hope i dont have to wait too long for it, so i might b test march/april or may lol. But enjoyin readin n chattin to all of u x

Welcomeee :)

Oh okaay, yeh its nice to chat with in the same boat isn't it! I don't know about you but all my friends eitherr already have children or are already pregnant so its nice to be able to come on heree and talk! Do you kno what your cycles are like atal, are they irregular because of the pcos or? If ther regular you might get one in and be able to test by the end of the monthh.. FX ayee :) !

Xx

Hi girls!! I am new to this site but love to read all the stories. I am hoping and praying for a BFP soooo bad. My husband and I have been trying since I had a chemical pregnancy in 12/2010 and we have got nothing. It is very depressing and sad each month to get a BFN. Please send my some love and prayers for this month.

Its my birthday month so cross your fingers for me. My birthday 03-19!!!

My period is due 03-09. I have had more frequent urination, acne, and not really cramping but a feeling in my lower abdomen.....but this is what I always feel and think then BFN after BFN!!!!

I hate when people say it will happen when it happens or my favorite just quit trying. Ugh who cant quit thinking about something they want sooo bad. :(

I wanna join! Today i am 7dpo. I had a miscarriage in August of last year and have been TTC ever since with no luck. Feeling very optimistic this time around. Having a lot of different things going on. FX for all of us!

Arw sorry kerrbear, I missed you out ther didntt ii :) ! So sorryy.. I have added you to the list now :) ! ..

Irregular cycles ay, rubbish aren't they!! What's a ovacue fertility monitor? Is that one that you can use more than once? Or is that just the brand.. Sorry I don't know much about OPK's only that I brought one pack this month and they cost me a fortuneee lol and now I've ran outt and still haven't ovulated :( !! ..
How do you know that some of your cycles are annovatary??

Any sign of ovulation today? Xx

It's acutally a monitor that you use for each cycle. It has an oral sensor and vaginal sensor that measure levels in saliva and CM to determine when you will ovulate. It cost me about $300 but I think it will be worth it. At least I hope it will be, lol.

I know my cycle is anovulatory by using the monitor. You can tell by the chart and readings if you ovulated or not. It's pretty nice.

Welcome rose :) ..

Yeh I seem too get symptoms all the time.. Think its just wishful thinking for me! And I convince myself everytime :( !! .. Hopefully we will get our bfp's this month.. Never new it would be this hard! I just assumed ide come of the bc one day and be pregnant the next! Lol but as everyone keeps tellin me, it will happen when it happens :) but hopefully that's this month! Lol

Xx

Thanks for adding me to the list :) I think it's just wishful thinking for me too tbh, as soon as I'm looking out for them I relate everything to pregnancy! I am going to try not to be on the look out too much this month but don't know how long that will last!! :blush:

That's exactly what I thought, people get pregnant by accident on bc all the time so I figured it wouldn't take long.

Fingers crossed for all of us this month :D

Welcome astillion and babydust :)

Ar that is a long time astillion :( .. Its my birthday too this month :) which is why I am hoping it will be a lucky month too :) !!
That's exactly what I think when people say things like your trying to hard! But everyone I know that has planned ther pregnancy has wanted it just at much and have all ended up pregnant so how can that be right! Lol

Ooh baby dust not long untill testing now :) eeek, you might be one of the first bfp's for this threadd!!

Xx

Well I'm now 12dpo just gonna wait and see if AF comes on 7th before testing again got BFN 10dpo my fingers are crossed for everyone baby dust to all xxx

It's my birthday month as well! There's gotta be something good about that, right??

Hi everyone! This is my first cycle on clomid! IM on CD 10 and taking clomid 7-11, which is a little late I know but I didnt get into the docs office until that day! So hopefully it works. I hope us ladies get our BFP!

I also have the ovacue monitor and am using it to track ovulation! I agree it is worth it :)

:dust:

Hi everyone! This is my first cycle on clomid! IM on CD 10 and taking clomid 7-11, which is a little late I know but I didnt get into the docs office until that day! So hopefully it works. I hope us ladies get our BFP!

I also have the ovacue monitor and am using it to track ovulation! I agree it is worth it :)

How long have you been using the monitor?

Its my Bday month too :cake:

wishing fr :bfp: as gift..:p

11 dpo today and waiting to test on
Thursday..:test:

got bfn yestrdy on 10dpo :cry:

How long have you been using the monitor?

This is my second cycle using the monitor. I have the oral and vaginal sensor. I actually don't recommend the monitor without the vaginal sensor, but with it, it really does wonders with helping to predict your cycle!

In the beginning it was a bit confusing but once you understand how the monitor works its pretty easy. I chart on ovagraph.com, and the moderators there help interpret my chart for me whenever I have a question about my cycle. I love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->