*** Hoping for March BFP's <3 <3 ***

Welcome dutchy :)

Is the clearblue one that you can use more than once?

Xx

Well I have the box where you get 21 sticks for the whole month with a Digital reader.Every morning you put a new stick in the reader, pee on it and see what comes up. I've just come off AF so I've got a week or so to go for Ovulation.

And thanks for the welcome. I love talking about everyones experiences!

hi ladies i'd like to join. i'll be testing on the last day of the month, so methinks i'll be needing lots of buddies to keep me company :)

How long have you been using the monitor?

This is my second cycle using the monitor. I have the oral and vaginal sensor. I actually don't recommend the monitor without the vaginal sensor, but with it, it really does wonders with helping to predict your cycle!

In the beginning it was a bit confusing but once you understand how the monitor works its pretty easy. I chart on ovagraph.com, and the moderators there help interpret my chart for me whenever I have a question about my cycle. I love it

That's exactly what I've been doing. I have the vaginal sensor as well and do BBT charting, too. I also chart on ovagraph.com so I can get help interpreting the readings. I just had to send my monitor back yesterday though for a software update. If AF comes this month I hope it's not until I get the monitor back.

Think I'm out :-( tool a test today (AF due today) BFN !!! No sign of AF though xxx

That's exactly what I've been doing. I have the vaginal sensor as well and do BBT charting, too. I also chart on ovagraph.com so I can get help interpreting the readings. I just had to send my monitor back yesterday though for a software update. If AF comes this month I hope it's not until I get the monitor back.

Aww! I hope they get that monitor back to you! I love seeing my readings each day on it!

Today I noticed a second oral rise on my ovacue, so I am wondering if it is secondary fertility, possibly clomid twins in my future...or maybe just wishful thinking:flower:

Think I'm out :-( tool a test today (AF due today) BFN !!! No sign of AF though xxx

I agree you're not out til the fat lady sings!

With my first I did not test positive until 2 weeks after my expected period because of late ovulation!

With my first I did not test positive until 2 weeks after my expected period because of late ovulation!

Thanks very much I hope not AF still hasn't showed. I'm not usually late usually 28 days bang on but AF changes when you really don't need it to x

That's goo to know about your first as this is mine we might be similar x

Aww! I hope they get that monitor back to you! I love seeing my readings each day on it!

Today I noticed a second oral rise on my ovacue, so I am wondering if it is secondary fertility, possibly clomid twins in my future...or maybe just wishful thinking:flower:

Yeah, I look forward to seeing the readings and interpreting them. It feels a little weird not having the monitor right now because my routine is a little different. I do BBT charting, too and started that even before the Ovacue. I never really noticed that predicting ovulation though. Good luck!

Thanks very much I hope not AF still hasn't showed. I'm not usually late usually 28 days bang on but AF changes when you really don't need it to x

When I had my miscarriage almost 4 years ago, I had regular periods. I didn't test + with that pregnancy until I was 2-3 weeks late.

Yeah, I look forward to seeing the readings and interpreting them. It feels a little weird not having the monitor right now because my routine is a little different. I do BBT charting, too and started that even before the Ovacue. I never really noticed that predicting ovulation though. Good luck!

Thank you! This is my first month on clomid, so we will see what happens :)

Hi all...:flower:

I am ttc for 3 months...
today is 27 cd and 13 dpo..
I tested BFN on 10 dpo..:cry:
so far no symptoms apart from mild cramps and fatigue..
should I use a HPT tommorrow or is it too early???

:dust:

Hi all...:flower:

I am ttc for 3 months...
today is 27 cd and 13 dpo..
I tested BFN on 10 dpo..:cry:
so far no symptoms apart from mild cramps and fatigue..
should I use a HPT tommorrow or is it too early???

:dust:

It's not too early to test. I got a BFP on 13DPO with my first. But it would be even better to wait until tomorrow and use FMU :)

Z

When I had my miscarriage almost 4 years ago, I had regular periods. I didn't test + with that pregnancy until I was 2-3 weeks late.

Thanks hope I'm going to get my BFP! At some point soon x :-D x

Hi all, can I join you??

:) Im on cd 15 of aprrox 8 cycles ttc. (depending if you count our poor attempts are ai (first 3 months) Im feeling really positive this month, and really would love to join your group. In hoping that we get our BFP this month ladies!! xxx

Hi! I'd like to join as well. I'm CD 8 and waiting to O, so I won't be able to test until the end of the month. This is our first month TTC and also my first month of bcp. FX'd I get lucky this month! GL to all of you ladies!!

count me out.....

:hugs:

I'd like to join. I think I'm 4dpo (don't temp, really starting to wish I did!) and testing on St. Paddy's Day! It would be great to get a BFP, that's the day I reconnected with my OH after not seeing him for 4 years. No symptoms really, my bbs are sore but they have been since Saturday. My back and knees hurt like crazy! But I have back problems and I work as a CNA, so I try not to let those get my hopes up...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->