*** Hoping for March BFP's <3 <3 ***

havent been on here for a while now.. trying to cut down as felt i was getting abit obsessed with it all ! .. AF Made an appearence yesterday, my longest cycle yet of 86 days.. guess the spotting was just random :S!? .. well a HUGEE congratulations to all the lovely ladies that got their March BFP' .. and for all of us lovely ladies that didn, hopefully we will get them real soon :) !
xx

Sorry to hear that! I'm trying to only come on here every couple of days, and so far it's working - I'm feeling much more chilled out this cycle which I am sure can only be a good thing :)

Good luck :)

Hi Rose, sorry just realised I never responded to this!

Well, I never got my period but I didn't get a BFP either. I presume I just didn't ovulate last month?...

Anyway, this month I finally got the egg symbol/three bars on the Clearblue Fertility Monitor, which I was really pleased about! Me and my OH did the necessary around those dates, so am just hoping we get lucky this month.

I'm currently on 5dpo but no symptoms yet.

How are you getting on? x

Hi Rose, sorry just realised I never responded to this!

Well, I never got my period but I didn't get a BFP either. I presume I just didn't ovulate last month?...

Anyway, this month I finally got the egg symbol/three bars on the Clearblue Fertility Monitor, which I was really pleased about! Me and my OH did the necessary around those dates, so am just hoping we get lucky this month.

I'm currently on 5dpo but no symptoms yet.

How are you getting on? x

No probs! Glad you've got your egg symbol, good luck :D Hope you're lucky this month!

I'm just waiting to ovulate now.. have managed to keep up BD'ing every 2-3 days so far this cycle so plan to do that for another week or so just to make sure! This cycle seems to be taking ages!

aww its glad to see you back jjnn20

Fingerscross!

at the moment im a happy bunny! dtd this morning lol
xx

Good luck Rose - let us know how you get on this month! Sounds like you've been doing everything right anyway! :)

Congrats again samanthax - you'll have to let us in on any tips! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->