*** Hoping for March BFP's <3 <3 ***

so i just re-tested BFN :( :'( .. gutted

I'm sorry! I know the feeling. I've test twice since ovulation and still am not getting a positive or AF. I know AF could show up any time for me. My cycles can range from 30-60 days. I am on CD50 and 23dpo. I don't know what to think. :shrug:

Thanks kerrberr, I know its so hard :( dosent help that we have just found out that two family members that are both younger than me and wernt even trying are pregnant, almost seems not fair, don't get me wrong I am happy for them but I just wish I could be happy for me too :( .. If you deffinatly ovulated then surely you would of got AF by now ? My longest period had been 70 days thought it couldn possibly get any longer than that, but here I am, day 76 negative hpt .. Clearly just in for a longer wait until AF shows :(

I used BBT charting and the Ovacue fertility monitor. It was indicated by both methods that I ovulated on 2/29. I then had a temp dip 8dpo along with some slight yellowish and pink tinged CM. It was only enough to notice a small amount when I wiped. I never have spotting normally. I've had some mild cramping intermittently, lower back pain, intermittent nausea (with occasional vomiting), sensitive nipples and sore breasts on and off. All my tests have been negative. I'm thinking of maybe testing again on Sunday and then I have my routine appt on Monday. I just really don't know what to think.

Oh and my temps haven't been incredibly high but are staying above my coverline since thinking I had implantation bleeding (if that's what the spotting was).

So I originally had said I would test on 3/24 if AF didn't show on 3/23. Well...AF has not shown yet today. (Though I have had a bit of cramping yesterday & today.) Well hubby & I are going out of town for the weekend so I won't be testing over the weekend. I decided to go buy a test after work tonight!! Only an hour left! I am very excited as this will be my first pregnancy test ever!

So I originally had said I would test on 3/24 if AF didn't show on 3/23. Well...AF has not shown yet today. (Though I have had a bit of cramping yesterday & today.) Well hubby & I are going out of town for the weekend so I won't be testing over the weekend. I decided to go buy a test after work tonight!! Only an hour left! I am very excited as this will be my first pregnancy test ever!

GL Hello_Kitty! I hope its a :bfp: for you!

Good luck!

Hi everyone! AF is due for me today and it hasnt arrived yet, but I've got the feeling I usually get when it's on its way :( Hope it doesnt turn up, but feeling doubtful at the moment

Hi everyone! AF is due for me today and it hasnt arrived yet, but I've got the feeling I usually get when it's on its way :( Hope it doesnt turn up, but feeling doubtful at the moment

Oh no. Let us know if she shows up or not.

Yeah I'll let you know. The last 2 months she arrived on sunday so expecting her very soon :(

Hi ladies I know it's been a while but my grandpas funeral was yesterday and of couse I've been poas like crazy and I'm 11 dpo today and nOt even a faint line startin to get doubtful and it's seems my symptoms are gone I'm really starting to lose hope:(

I got a :bfp:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The only symptoms I had were spotting & cramps. I spotted for 4 or 5 days. It was brown, pink and even was bright red exactly like AF! I had mild cramping a few days and then it got worse & more painful the day before I was due for AF. I was sure the witch was on her way but nope!! BFP! BFP!! :D

I got a :bfp:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The only symptoms I had were spotting & cramps. I spotted for 4 or 5 days. It was brown, pink and even was bright red exactly like AF! I had mild cramping a few days and then it got worse & more painful the day before I was due for AF. I was sure the witch was on her way but nope!! BFP! BFP!! :D

Congratulations, that's amazing news! Yay!

I could do with some advice actually. My period was due yesterday, but on Thursday I had period-like cramps for about an hour and then just a couple of spots of pale pink blood. Since then I've either had nothing, or just very pale brown/pink creamy liquid when I wipe (sorry tmi!) and my period hasn't come at all. I did a test last night and it was a bfn. I haven't had any other symptoms, and I only came off the pill in December. I had pretty normal periods in January and February though.

Do you think I could be preggo or do you reckon it's just my periods readjusting? So hard to know what's going on! x

Congratulations, that's amazing news! Yay!

I could do with some advice actually. My period was due yesterday, but on Thursday I had period-like cramps for about an hour and then just a couple of spots of pale pink blood. Since then I've either had nothing, or just very pale brown/pink creamy liquid when I wipe (sorry tmi!) and my period hasn't come at all. I did a test last night and it was a bfn. I haven't had any other symptoms, and I only came off the pill in December. I had pretty normal periods in January and February though.

Do you think I could be preggo or do you reckon it's just my periods readjusting? So hard to know what's going on! x

Hmm..well I had spotting for about 4 or 5 days, but it was about a week prior to when AF was due. I am not sure about coming off the pill since I was never on it..maybe that is what is causing the irregular cycle. Hmm.. Maybe just test again in a few days? :)

Huge congrats! March seems to be a lucky month. I'm going to test tonight if af still hasn't shown up as it was due yesterday. Trying not to get my hopes up too much as I've had my usual pre-af feeling and still got it but af has been on time for the last 2 cycles

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->