*** Hoping for March BFP's <3 <3 ***

I'm new to this site and I posted a post earlier today its called I'm so confused it is on the main ttc page...if you would please go look at it and let me know what you think I would greatly appreciate it!!!

Argh, I'm still really confused! I had spotting and cramps last Thursday, three days before my period was due, and it only lasted a day.

I had no bleeding on the Friday and Saturday and my full-on period never came on the Sunday either. I've also tested several times since then and they were all BFN.

I know sometimes people don't test for a BFP a week or so after implantation, do you think I could be pregnant?

I'm probably just deluding myself though, and those cramps and the bit of spotting were just my period for this month. I came off the pill in December and my periods in January and February were both completely normal, which is why this month's antics were such a shock! Any advice gratefully appreciated!

I had spotting and cramping but AF never showed. I tested the day she was due. Maybe you just need to test again in a few days? :hugs:

Aw, bless you for saying, but I think that probably was just my period- even if it was only about two drops of blood! I can't help thinking that I would have got a BFP by now if I was preggers, as my period is now two days late.

Flipping pill messing everything up!

Congratulations again anyway hello_kitty_t - you must be over the moon! Hope you have a wonderful and healthy nine months! xxx

AF finally arrived this morning. oh well... :/

Aww well I hope your cycles go back to normal soon. :hugs:
Congratulations Kitty....so happy for u. Been absent from TTC, just resumed back, awaiting Ov. Did u use preseed when u got your BFP?
**happydance for u**

Aww well I hope your cycles go back to normal soon. :hugs:
Congratulations Kitty....so happy for u. Been absent from TTC, just resumed back, awaiting Ov. Did u use preseed when u got your BFP?
**happydance for u**

I did!! I was guessing I would O around CD14 so I used 3g on CD12, 3g on CD13 and filled it up to the full 4g mark on CD14, that's the day I got my +OPK so I should have O'd the next day, CD15. It must have worked wonders because it was only my second cycle trying!!! More details are in my journal! ;)

I did!! I was guessing I would O around CD14 so I used 3g on CD12, 3g on CD13 and filled it up to the full 4g mark on CD14, that's the day I got my +OPK so I should have O'd the next day, CD15. It must have worked wonders because it was only my second cycle trying!!! More details are in my journal! ;)
Ooopsiess! Thanx dearie, wishing u a H'n'H 9mnths.

Lady Harriet, I'm in the same boat as you - I came off bc in January, had 2 normal 27 and 28 day cycles, and now this cycle af is 3 days late. I tested on Monday afternoon but got a bfn, now too scared to test cos I hate getting negatives it really gets me down. I was going to test this morning but decided to wait until tomorrow morning. Had all my usual pre-af symptoms at the weekend, felt like it was going to arrive at any minute - now they've pretty much all gone. I just want to get a bfp or af so I know whats going on!

Oh no Rose, sounds exactly the same as me! Let me know how you get on - fingers crossed we get our bfps soon!

I'm going to test again tomorow and if it's still a bfn, then am presuming I'm out for this month. Am keeping everything crossed for you though - sounds like you're in with a really good chance!

Did you get any blood at all? I had usual AF cramps and only two droplets on that day, it was really strange.....

Hope we all get a bfp :) I'll be testing tomorrow morning too, so we can keep each other company!

I've had nothing at all! A few light cramps but no spotting, no nothing.. That's whats so odd!

Girls, I had cramps all week leading up to my BFP. I didn't know that was a pregnancy symptom! I thought the witch was sneaking in early! I had bad cramps the night before AF was due and the morning of. I got my BFP that day & still had cramps all weekend!

I'm out for this month. AF started this morning. On to April!

How long are your cycles Kerrbear? My last cycle was 28 and I'm on CD1 today as well.

Unfortunately mine are anywhere from 30-60 days. This cycle was 54 days. It sucks not knowing. I had a GYN appt on Monday and she ordered a bunch of lab work and talked about putting me on Clomid. I'm going to call the office tomorrow to tell them I started AF in case they want to start it this cycle and to see if they have my results back. I just don't know what to do with my stupid cycles. :shrug:

ladies, silly me!!!!! i just realized all those days I was cramping thinking it was implantation, it was ovulation!!!! test strips are so unreliable!!! I think it was all the stress from my grandpa passing away and funeral arrangements took over my life but i am DEFINATELY getting a digital O test this cycle so waiting on AF to show so I can move on!!!! unless i did concieve last week but im not really feeling different, it would really be a miracle if i did though lol!!!

On to next month without any careless mistakes!!!! Gonna get a digital O test and use the same method I did this cycle, preseed, softcups, pineapple, pom juice, no caffiene, and lots vitamins!!!!!! I guess I won't be getting a MARCH bfp!!! :(

*Anyone have any suggestions for a good digital OPK????*
Here's to April testing!!!

Sorry Kerrbear :(

Petesgirl, I've got the clearblue digital opks, I bought a pack of 20 sticks from amazon for around 30 pounds. I got a smiley but no idea if they are any good as this is my first month of trying. I bought them cos lots of people recommended them though.

Well I tested again this morning, bfn :( still no signs of af. What is going on!! Think I'm just going to stop testing/thinking about it for a week and then test again and go to docs if still no sign of af. I've never been before but need to know what's going on! :s

Harriet, did you test? What was the result?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->