Hoping for our beautiful babies in 2013 :)

Aw Fatmumma- sorry you sound so blue. You have every right to complain- it's not fair! Whether you have kids or not, having that right taken from you or put to question is a hard pill to swallow. The 'not knowing' is enough to drive you mad!! but you are not broken... this can just take time and a LOT of patience.

Blu- I think you are covered- sounds like you need to rest, I think you did a good job (and seriously- high five on the sex during all that- what resolve!) so sorry to hear it was so painful... I wonder why.. I haven't experienced that yet myself but this is only my second month of taking Clomid. have you googled it/ looked in other posts??
I have had my cervix dilate before and it does feel like that- pain down in the vagina... ouch! sorry you had to go through that... hopefully it has gone away??

Pink- cute story about the parade. I love the red kiss. I would have been a little jealous of the other kisses too but the man is yours n'est pas? handsome AND a soldier?
sounds like a dreamboat. ;)

as for the appointment (thanks for asking!) he prescribed the trigger for me which I went and picked up and then I tested opk's again at 3pm and it was positive! go figure... guess my cbfm didn't pick it up fast enough.

so anyhoo- IUI is tomorrow at 1! glad I never had to do the trigger but it was expensive and its in my fridge... grumble grumble... maybe I can use it next month- anyone know if it keeps??

Oh that totally stinks that you had to put the money out for the drug and then you didn't need it. At least you know you are ovulating though! Good luck with you IUI lots of :dust: for you guys.

Aw Fatmumma- sorry you sound so blue. You have every right to complain- it's not fair! Whether you have kids or not, having that right taken from you or put to question is a hard pill to swallow. The 'not knowing' is enough to drive you mad!! but you are not broken... this can just take time and a LOT of patience.

Thanks hun! I don't like to moan and vv rarely do but think its all stacking up this month!!
Anyhoo hope everyone else is feeling well and happy! We're all getting so focused on our cycles and cervixes' that maybe our hearts and brains need a bit of love!! Gonna stuff choc and yummy goodies and chill in the couch and try to forget about my fanny hahaha!!:blush:
Good luck and baby :dust: to all
Xxxx

Good luck to those testing soon!!
Unfortunately we didn't get to try too much this cycle, with husband being tired from a new job and I hadn't been feeling too well. We did try when I was ovulating though so I'm still hopeful! I had started to try OPKs, but when I started getting the aches in my sides and EWCM I knew without the test! The pains suck but at least they tell me somethings going on! We tried the day I had that CM, so fingers crossed! Starting to feel a bit off already, but prob my imagination, or I'm getting the flu!
I hope this is a really lucky month for all of us!!

Hey ladies, I think I ovulated today (well officially yesterday since it's past midnight), so I'm officially in the 2WW! Was kind of following SMEP (without the OPKs), but moreso just BDing at least every other night since end of AF and for the past 2 nights in a row. Will also BD tomorrow just in case (and maybe a few days after)

Blu- I think you're covered, too. Welcome to the 2WW!

Afam- hope your IUI went well :D

XFatmumma - :hugs: We all need to vent sometimes!! Luckily no one here will judge you for it!

juless- they say it only takes once! GL!

morning ladies!
pink- horray for the 2ww! the hard work is over now (except the 2ww is hard work too) grr... BUT hopefully it will pass quickly.

juless- I got pregnant the first time only DTD once so if it was well timed (and during cm is very well timed) then you might have done it! FX!

Fatmumma- hopefully you were able to relax and enjoy the chocolate! :)

Lilyrose- about the injection- the dr said it will keep so if I need it next month I will already have it so perhaps its not a total loss! :D yippee!

afm: the IUI was really very easy. It was actually kind of anticlimactic. after the dr left I turned to DH and said "I didn't come, did you?" he thought it was VERY funny. (men- so easy to please)

:D so thats it. I am 1 dpIUI and possibly 1dpo... I have all the ususal post O symptoms so I think so. so horray for the 2ww!!! (lets hope it passes quickly!) :winkwink:

so hows everyone feeling today?

Well I done a HPT and OPK today. The HPT was negative so all the pregnancy hormones from the miscarriage have finally gone. The OPK was a slight line again ... been like that for 2/3 days so I'm hoping I've either ovulated already (from my positive OPK a week or so ago) or I will start to get a positive in the next few days or so! :thumbup:

Hows everyone else doing? x

morning ladies!
pink- horray for the 2ww! the hard work is over now (except the 2ww is hard work too) grr... BUT hopefully it will pass quickly.

juless- I got pregnant the first time only DTD once so if it was well timed (and during cm is very well timed) then you might have done it! FX!

Fatmumma- hopefully you were able to relax and enjoy the chocolate! :)

Lilyrose- about the injection- the dr said it will keep so if I need it next month I will already have it so perhaps its not a total loss! :D yippee!

afm: the IUI was really very easy. It was actually kind of anticlimactic. after the dr left I turned to DH and said "I didn't come, did you?" he thought it was VERY funny. (men- so easy to please)

:D so thats it. I am 1 dpIUI and possibly 1dpo... I have all the ususal post O symptoms so I think so. so horray for the 2ww!!! (lets hope it passes quickly!) :winkwink:

so hows everyone feeling today?

Really excited for you ! Is this your first IUI?? My fingers are crossed for you and try and get through our TWW's.:happydance:

Good morning ladies.

Thanks for the advice. I am doing better this morning. The weird thing about that pain friday was that most of it went away after we DTD, go figure? It was completely gone by the end of the night. I think it might be related to the clomid, but who knows. Everything I looked up said it was most likely O pain.

We did not DTD Saturday night or last night so I'm hoping I'm covered from the days before.

Yaye that we are moving on to the TWW!

Hey ladies, I'm going away for the rest of the week, will catchup when I get home.

Fingers crossed, sounds like a few of you are in the tww.

Afm, gonna test tomorrow am. Cd55 ughhhhhhh

XxFatMummaxX - :hugs: You are absolutely right. DH and I had to have a talk as well. He feels that a baby should be the result of DTD, not the reason for it. So I have to learn to calm down a bit, I guess :sulk:

Afam - you are so silly, I almost fell out of my chair when I read that but I am so glad your appointment went great. Welcome to the TWW!:happydance:

juless - once is all it takes. Fx'd crossed for you.

pinkhope - Thank you & welcome to the TWW too!

MissMummyMoo - keep testing :)

Lillyrose - How's your TWW so far?

cc117 - I hope you find out something soon. fx'd!

:dust: :dust: :dust: all around, let's see these :bfp: roll in!

XxFatMummaxX - :hugs: You are absolutely right. DH and I had to have a talk as well. He feels that a baby should be the result of DTD, not the reason for it. So I have to learn to calm down a bit, I guess :sulk:

Afam - you are so silly, I almost fell out of my chair when I read that but I am so glad your appointment went great. Welcome to the TWW!:happydance:

juless - once is all it takes. Fx'd crossed for you.

pinkhope - Thank you & welcome to the TWW too!

MissMummyMoo - keep testing :)

Lillyrose - How's your TWW so far?

cc117 - I hope you find out something soon. fx'd!

:dust: :dust: :dust: all around, let's see these :bfp: roll in!

I can get a little crazy around O time too Blu :blush: I think my husband feels the same way your husband does. I think as long as we try and be more relaxed about O and the need to :sex: and our husbands keep an open mind about how we feel about TTC then things will work themselves out.

AFM : I'm 5 DPO and for the most part haven't had many symptoms MAYBE a little crampy and gassy I guess, but for the most part nothing to report:nope: I'm keeping my patience now, but I really start to get impatient around 9-10 DPO.

cc117- good grief! cd55? you poor thing! that has got to suck... well have fun wherever you are going! GL with the test!! Fx!

Blu- glad it went away- so weird... clomid totally messes with your body. and it REALLY messes with your emotions. I was a total wreck last week and I blame the drugs. :p

LillyRose- Thanks little lady! It was my first IUI. It was weird. :D and now I'm just waiting around to find if it worked! :) The doctor told us to DTD last night so we did. I'm wondering if we should do it again tonight to be on the safe side.
TMI but I'll have to leave my bra on, my nips are killing me! (think its a progesterone thing) it makes me think the egg has left the building...
how are you doing? nearly half way through the 2ww already? (is your ticker right?)

Miss Mummy Moo- GL darlin'!!

cc117- good grief! cd55? you poor thing! that has got to suck... well have fun wherever you are going! GL with the test!! Fx!

Blu- glad it went away- so weird... clomid totally messes with your body. and it REALLY messes with your emotions. I was a total wreck last week and I blame the drugs. :p

LillyRose- Thanks little lady! It was my first IUI. It was weird. :D and now I'm just waiting around to find if it worked! :) The doctor told us to DTD last night so we did. I'm wondering if we should do it again tonight to be on the safe side.
TMI but I'll have to leave my bra on, my nips are killing me! (think its a progesterone thing) it makes me think the egg has left the building...
how are you doing? nearly half way through the 2ww already? (is your ticker right?)

Miss Mummy Moo- GL darlin'!!

Glad the IUI went well! Lots of :dust: for you!!

My ticker is correct. I'm 5 DPO so I've got 10 more days to go!! Been crampy on and off, a little gassy (TMI), and my BB are a little tender. Had all these symptoms last month too. So I don't know what to think. FX we caught the eggy :)

Hi there ladies. Just popping in to see how this months testers are doing! I hope to see lots and lots of bfps in the next week!!!

7dpo here and the only thing I've noticed is at 5dpo I felt some dull throbbing pains on my right ovary area and I noticed some cramping today but that's about it. I'm not too hopefull and I think I will not be actively TTC anymore after this cycle. This month marks 2 years since my reversal.

fluter- Try not to lose hope, and maybe decide on next cycle when it comes? Two years is a long time, I can imagine that takes quite a toll after so long. I hope this month brings you good news :)

Afam- you cracked me up with the comment @ the docs... too funny :haha:

I wanted to squeeze in another BD tonight just in case, but DH was exhausted and passed out right after dinner tonight. Ah well. I think my window is closed anyhow.

Hope everyone's having a nice night! :hugs:

XxFatMummaxX - chocolate is the best!

Blu_Butterfly - a baby should be the result of DTD, not the reason for it. So true but they definitely work together don't they?

AFM- took my last dose of soy this morning for this cycle now to wait and see when i ovulate this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->