Hoping for our beautiful babies in 2013 :)

Hotpink
Congrats !!!! :Yipee::yipee:yipee:

I have been following this thread and I had a good feeling you were going to get your BFP!

Dancing P:
Are ur cycles normally regular? Any symptoms that AF is coming? Don't lose hope until :af: shows her face :)

hey hey hey! I go for a few days and when I come back, hot pink is a mummy! YAY!
congratulations dear!!! very exciting!!

hello to all the new comers! this is a happy little thread, it is my favorite (thanks to Blu for making it!)

lillyrose- I love the OPK smiley faces too!!! :D such a happy little face... I use the cbfm too and I LOVE when the little egg symbol comes up- SO satisfying!
I think I will O around or on St. Patricks too! snap!

fatmumma- the 'stretchy' factor is V. good! the stretchier the better! if you can pull it an inch between your fingers before it 'breaks' you are in good stead! GL!! :)

pink- what happened with DH? did you manage to squeeze in a Bd session? timing can be SO hard no? I think I will O this weekend and D wont be around to go to the IUI with me, I will be sooo pissed if thats the case...

mammag- good looking opks- hope you are getting in some good Bding!

fluterby- are you officially in the 2ww now? yay!

and miss blu- hallo! Bow chicka wow wow? HA! :haha: LOVE it!!
about your temping. my temps while on clomid are typically really high so don't worry about those. from now on it should be more accurate.
and yay to no false positives! how are your opks looking now? you're due to O soon right?

and as for moi- I was worried about false +opks also but my OPKs are negative, but getting darker and my cbfm went up to high today which means It will give me a high reading anywhere from 2-4 days from now. EXCITING!!!
We start Bd'ing tomorrow and I have an u/s on Thursday afternoon to see what's going on down there! :happydance:

can't wait! I have a sub doctor since my RE is away right now and she is really nice. Its nie to have a female for a change.
man, I hope this is my month! next month we move onto injections and IUI (gulp) I don't like the sound of that.. :-({|=

Hi Lillyrose
My cycles are usually 34-36 and for the past 1 - 2 weeks i have had really sore nipple dull cramps and pulling feeling, dizzyness adn fatigue just hoping and praying AF dont show her ugly face!! x

Yup officially in the 2ww! No bd lady night do I'm hoping the last few days were enough!

Yup officially in the 2ww! No bd lady night do I'm hoping the last few days were enough!

Well you gotta stop somewhere right? It can get to be a chore otherwise.. :(
I forget fluterby, are you taking clomid? How has it affected your cm?

How about you blu?

Or anyone else taking it?

Hey ladies, I've been a bit busy the last few days and soo happy to see that Hotpink got her BFP whilst I was away!!

CONGRATS HOTPINK!!! :happydance:

Over here in the pink household SMEP seems to be in full gear! I'm so happy I've gotten DH to follow up on it! Missed a day or two at what was supposed to be the start of it, but things are looking good now :)

Welcome to all of the new ladies joining us! Fx for all of us this month!

Hey ladies.

Hey Pink - welcome back. I was wondering where you've been the last few days.

Afam - I'm doing ok. I'm really confused though. It seems as though my OPKs have gone lighter over the last two days. My OPKs are usually darker, with a gradual fade in to positive. I'm squinting to even see a line now :-( I Today makes 5 days since my last pill, I hope that the lines start to get darker. This time last month I already had 2 days of +opk. :-(

I hope Clomid isn't causing my body to have problems. I wonder if I'm just going to O really late. This is such a shame b/c I already O on my own. My right tube may be blocked so dr. gave me Clomid to help release more eggs and/or ovulate on both sides.

I also think my CM is drying up. We DTD this morning and I kept wanting to reach for my pre-seed. I didn't want to freak DH out by saying - "wait, let me lube this thing up" in the middle of dtd. He's already asking me "do you need to take your temperature first" when he wakes me to dtd in the morning. geesh! This TTC is taking the sexy out of the sex.

IDK, yesterday was a really bad day for me. I felt so depressed. I cried a lot and wouldn't event talk to DH. I'm determined to have a better day today.

Hi Lillyrose
My cycles are usually 34-36 and for the past 1 - 2 weeks i have had really sore nipple dull cramps and pulling feeling, dizzyness adn fatigue just hoping and praying AF dont show her ugly face!! x

Fingers crossed for that :bfp: hun sending you lots of :dust::dust: x

Fingers crossed for your :bfp: hun and sending lots of :dust::dust: too! I'm sure the BD will have been enough! x

Over here in the pink household SMEP seems to be in full gear! I'm so happy I've gotten DH to follow up on it! Missed a day or two at what was supposed to be the start of it, but things are looking good now :)

Welcome to all of the new ladies joining us! Fx for all of us this month!

What is SMEP? Good luck :flower: x

Hey ladies.

I hope Clomid isn't causing my body to have problems. I wonder if I'm just going to O really late. This is such a shame b/c I already O on my own. My right tube may be blocked so dr. gave me Clomid to help release more eggs and/or ovulate on both sides.

I also think my CM is drying up. We DTD this morning and I kept wanting to reach for my pre-seed. I didn't want to freak DH out by saying - "wait, let me lube this thing up" in the middle of dtd. He's already asking me "do you need to take your temperature first" when he wakes me to dtd in the morning. geesh! This TTC is taking the sexy out of the sex.

IDK, yesterday was a really bad day for me. I felt so depressed. I cried a lot and wouldn't event talk to DH. I'm determined to have a better day today.

I don't know much about clomid but I really hope it's working for you :flower:

Luckily we are trying to be relaxed about TTC as I don't want to take the fun out of :sex:

Going by your ticker I would say you have every right to be feeling down at the moment sweetie :hugs: just remember that it's always better to get things out than keep them bottled up, fingers crossed and :dust: for that :bfp: this month x

SMEP = Sperm Meets Egg Plan. There is a whole thread about it I think. GL to all of you ladies! :dust:

Hi everyone! care if I join!

This is my third cycle trying for my 2nd. I'm on day 3 of my cycle and I'm going to try the OPK's and charting this month. I've never tried them before so we'll see... Good luck to everyone sending positive energy to everyone trying this month!

Hey ladies.

Hey Pink - welcome back. I was wondering where you've been the last few days.

Afam - I'm doing ok. I'm really confused though. It seems as though my OPKs have gone lighter over the last two days. My OPKs are usually darker, with a gradual fade in to positive. I'm squinting to even see a line now :-( I Today makes 5 days since my last pill, I hope that the lines start to get darker. This time last month I already had 2 days of +opk. :-(

Oh no lady! Im sorry- those days are the worst. they happen to the best of us- you are not alone.. this is so hard I know..
but listen! on the opk front, mine were SO light until I Ov'd and they were suddenly dark! it was mental and that doesnt normally happen to me. there was a progression but it was quick!
I Ov'd on cd15 which was 7 days after my last pill. and I also used the smiley face O kit which the dr recommended. below is an uploaded pic of my opks up til the day I got my + as you can see from the pictures, it was so faint and its not normally like that.
If I hadnt have gone to the doctors on cd 12 and found out there was a big follie waiting I would have been SO hardhearted from the opks alone.
can you ask you DR for an u/s to see where you are at???

also, my afternoon tests were better than my am... its a good idea to take more than 1 a day of the ICs so you can get a good idea of when the LH surge is strongest...

dont give up hope!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1173.jpg
    IMG_1173.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 11
OH yes, and about cm, I have none. I mean NONE on clomid. (well not true I had ewcm for about 45 minutes yesterday- NOT helpful) so I have been using preseed too...
it isn't too bad and if you do it before you DTD in the bathroom, he'll never even have to know!! ;)

Thanks MissMummyMoo. Welcome to the thread and :dust: to you.

Hi Marycassie. Welcome to the thread :flower:

Thanks AFam. :hugs: You are absolutely the best. My OPKs look like your lighter ones as well. My heart dropped when I saw them, I figured the thing had to be malfunctioning b/c sure MY opks, weren't coming up looking like that, nope not MINE. I'll let you know how it goes when I get home. The CM thing freaked me out this morning too b/c I hadn't had any issues and all of a sudden it felt like sandpaper :sad1: Will have to try the pre-seed. Good thing I brought it this month.

Sorry to have been so negative this morning, I guess I was still having sad feelings lingering from yesterday. But I'm ok today :flower: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: you ladies are the best, thanks for being there.

you are welcome! :hugs: all of us need each other! I love my doctor and all, but some of the most valuable advice comes from the girls on b&b! :)

Don't worry, you will most likely O, especially if you normally O on your own (I would think at least!) the opks will help you figure it out.

so we may O right around the same time too and then we can wait out the 2ww together! :happydance:

the no cm thing freaks me out too. that's why I am looking froward to IUI this cycle, If we aren't bding at the exact right time and theres no fertile cm for the boys to wait around in then the IUI should help with that issue. (at least thats what Im hoping)

Hey ladies,
Just read this thread. Going to join from the other one.
Good luck to everyone.
Cd 50 23dpo for me, going to call md soon. My longest cycle has been 51 days. Went off birth control july and cycles have been 33-51 days. Im going to test this weekend. I haven't tested since sat.

Hi
Am i ok to join this thread?
Waiting to ovulate, 2nd cylce of trying for number 4
Temping this month to make sure i actually ovulate after 8 years on the pill!

Hey ladies,
Just read this thread. Going to join from the other one.
Good luck to everyone.
Cd 50 23dpo for me, going to call md soon. My longest cycle has been 51 days. Went off birth control july and cycles have been 33-51 days. Im going to test this weekend. I haven't tested since sat.

Wow 50 is a long cycle! Hopefully this time it leads to a :bfp: sending you lots of :dust:

Hi
Am i ok to join this thread?
Waiting to ovulate, 2nd cylce of trying for number 4
Temping this month to make sure i actually ovulate after 8 years on the pill!

Number 4 :happydance: we're TTC number 3 :) Good luck to you :dust: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->