Hoping for our beautiful babies in 2013 :)

Sorry if this is TMI but Im not sure what to think about this. I'm 6 DPO today and I have some thick, white, sticky cervical mucus. It's kind of strange because usually am creamy/lotiony unless it is around O time then it is EWCM. Just had my annual OB/GYN exam today so if I had an infection of some sort I think she would have picked up on it. Does anybody know if this happens around implantation?

Hotpink - just realized by your ticker that you had a chemical :( Sorry babes!

Lilly- not sure about your CM, maybe just stress/nerves from your appointment? Our bodies do some weird things under stress. I wouldn't be concerned unless it lasts. Not sure if that could be related to implantation...

Hey ladies. Just wanted to pop in and day hi. I'm sorry to hear that hotpink, I thought I was confused about who got the bfp last time. I am here if you need to talk.

How is everyone's TWW going?

AFM- I'm doing ok. Keep having dull pain in what feels like my left ovary. And the same feeling in my left leg, weird. Bbs been sensitive for 2days, especially nipples. Nothin otherwise.

I woke up this morning feeling extremely nauseous, almost threw up! Ate some toast and immediately felt better. Last time that happened was during my last pregnancy! Hopi it is a symptom and not just the flu, lol! I've felt fine the rest of the day though so crossing my fingers! Also had crazy vivid dreams last night.

Good morning ladies.

How's the TWW treating you?

We're getting closer to our testing dates...

Just wanted to start your morning off with plenty of
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Fighting the urge to test tommorow morning, fighting the urge to test! Lol

I'm 7 DPO and was feeling really "off" all day. I felt like I couldn't concentrate at work and was extremely tired. My BBs have been slightly tender too. Hoping my temps stay up!!

Lilly I hope they stay up too!!!

AFM I'm 9dpo I felt some kinda sharp pains in the right ovary area on Sat night and again on Monday now since yesterday I'm kinda crampy. It's either gas or the prometrium! I've had restless sleep so maybe that explains the tiredness I feel throughout the day. I did feel a bit nauseous today but I'm just hoping I'm not getting Strep like my son has.

Had some very vivid dreams the last few nights and I usually never remember my dreams. My temp looks like it took another thermal shift. Maybe it's triphasic?? :shrug: What do you guys think? Trying to not get tooooo excited b/c my chart looked like it was going to be triphasic last month and that ended with :af:

How is everybody else today? Everybody fighting the urge to test ? Haha!

Ive been getting steady dull aches in my right ovary area, bit on my left. Only usually get that during ovulation so not sure what to think about it! Last night wanted to eat some ice cream but the thought of it just seemed gross. Even right now my mind wants to eat icecream but my stomach is satin noo way! And I LOVE icecream, lol! Gotta remember not to get my hopes up too high though, it's only our first month trying! Though #1 happened the first month so hard not to get excited! Hope all of you are having a good 2WW! SO glad it's half over for me!

Ugh, ate some ce cream and feel sick since. Not doing that again! Also craving salty things super bad...

juless, wait a few days, then :test: !! 7dpo still too early!! but sounds promising - GL!

I'll test Saturday morning, cause I have roller derby practice that day and am thinking I should know so I don't go, lol! Can't wait!! I have a few dollar store tests I can try. I'm impressed they detect at 25 hcg! They worked for #1 too, and I like not feeling bad if I can't help but test early, hehe! Only wasted a $1.25!
Good luck to everyone! It's getting close to a lot of us testing, so exciting!! Hotpink, hope you O soon so you can join the 2ww!

Juless Roller Derbies rock have you seen Wipe it the movie awesome.

Hi
Am i ok to join this thread?
Waiting to ovulate, 2nd cylce of trying for number 4
Temping this month to make sure i actually ovulate after 8 years on the pill!

Number 4 :happydance: we're TTC number 3 :) Good luck to you :dust: x[/QUOTE]

Thanks and lots of luck and :dust: for you also:flower:
Havent been on here for a while, am in the 2ww now
Anyone else? i ovulated on tue/weds by opks jus waiting for temps to confirm:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->