Hoping for our beautiful babies in 2013 :)

BFN on FRER with SMU. I'm probably out and this will mark the end of my actively TTC journey. Much baby dust

aw fluter :hugs: you still have a shot, so don't be too down on yourself. and it's the worst thing to hear when you're trying (I KNOW!) but people always say it happens when you least expect it/stop trying. BLAH, i know we are ALL tired of hearing that, but who knows-maybe there is some truth to it? i hope so especially for your sake!

i'm somewhere around 7dpo and can't sleep, feel nauseous and restless, but i have a super sensitive stomach and it's not unusual for things to upset my tummy. maybe the cupcake i ate tonight :haha:

hope you ladies are having a nice weekend so far!

Juless Roller Derbies rock have you seen Wipe it the movie awesome.

Ya, whip it is such a fun movie to watch!

Tested just now and bfn. I know it's pretty early so I still have a chance but I can't help feeling down. Still trying to have hope though but preparing myself for AF to show.

Really feeling quite down this morning. My temperature really dropped this morning,but it is still above coverline. My temp shot up at CD 8 & 9 so I was hoping that I had implanted on those days and my chart would be triphasic :huh: The only thing that is giving me any bit of hope is that I didn't have a dip before my temperature rose so maybe today is my implantation dip and tomorrow my temp will rise again. FX'd.

This is so sad and pathetic that a chart can have such an impact on the beginning of my day. My emotions swing from one day to the next. Yesterday I would have sworn that we finally did it and I was pregnant now today I feel like I'm out and it's on CD 10.

Sorry to be such a bummer today ladies. Hope we get some more BFP on this thread soon!

I understand, Lillyrose. I'm very down after my bfn, even though logically I know that it's still early so I have a chance to still be pregnant. What an emotional roller coaster the TWW is! Hope you can try to stay positive! I hope we get some bps here soon too!

Good morning ladies. Hope everyone's weekend Is off to a good start. To the ladies with the bfns, its still early so don't give up. You're not out until the witch shows up.

As for me, I'm doing ok. Staying busy to keep my mind off of tww. I'm still a week out from testing. I'm 8dpo today. Not sure why my ticker is so behind...

Feeling a little more hopeful as I just sat down and had what I think was a hot flash, lol! Super bloated too, looks like I'm 4 months pregnant!

Looks like March was my lucky month ladies!!! Please pray for a sticky bean for me!!! :D

Attachments

• 11dpoFRER.jpg
    11dpoFRER.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 8
Wow! Congrats mommag!!! Happy and healthy 9 months to you two!

OMG!! Congrats MammaG!!!! :happydance:

Wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months!

Alright ladies, who's next?? sprinkling extra :dust: all around!

Congrats mammag!!!!

Another BFN this morning so I will accept it and move on.

Congrats mammag :happydance: I think I got a darker line on the OPK yesterday so doing another today and will see from there xx

I couldn't help myself and tested is morning... Another big ol negative. I know it shouldn't let it get me too down since its still early but it does. I'm feeling so many strange symptoms that if I'm not pregnant, what is wrong with me? Nauseous again this morning till I ate something and lots of tugs and pains in my sides. Going to hold off testing for a few more days. :(

juless, out of all the months I've been trying, I've had some strange "symptoms" at least half of them! Our minds are incredibly powerful, and I think wanting to be pregnant can make our heads trick our bodies into feeling like we are. Like you said, it's still early so there is definitely a chance for you! But if you are not, don't stress about your symptoms, I think our crazy TTC-obsessed heads do it!

I felt nauseous the other day, but I think it was probably the cupcake after all :haha: because all symptoms have disappeared and I feel pretty normal. Bah, not feeling like it's my month, even with all the BDing we had going on. I'm gonna hold off on testing as long as possible, at least until Thurs/Fri... maybe even wait and see if AF is late.

How is everyone else doing today? Any symptoms?

11 DPO today and another :bfn: Just don't feel like this is our month either Pinkhope. Thinking maybe next month I will try and hold out on testing so early. This is going to require teamwork from my DH b/c he is going to have to hide my hpt stash!

Morning ladies.

Sorry to see the BFNs but you still have time ladies. :hugs:

I think that has made a difference for me this month, I'm just not going to test unless I'm late. Won't torture myself again this month. I'm 9dpo today and feeling good.

No new symptoms, just the same sore nipps and on/off again pain on the side I suspected I o'd on. Lots of lotiony CM, but that's not unusual for me before AF, either.

Ladies - I know this is the week we'll test like crazy -1, 2 times a day even- but remember, stressing is not good for TTC. So relax and let's watch those :bfp: roll in!
:dust: :dust: :dust:
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back