Hoping for our beautiful babies in 2013 :)

Have fun hotpink :) Hope you can get some BDing goin!

Did 2 rounds of clomid....have secondary amenhorrea but feb and mar had two cycles in each month on my own...go back to doc in may...I'm guessing they will gv me a third round...hopefully I have positive results soon things are getting frustrating

I was good and didn't test this morning, lol! Was feeling sick yesterday and this morning was very nauseous again until I ate something. Feeling a bit weird but I'm pretty sure I'm out and just have a bug or something. Hope you all had a lovely weekend! I just wan AF to show so I can start again! :)

Good morning :flower:

I said I wasn't gonna test but I woke up today (10dpo) and felt so nauseous and that foul smelling, ultra concentrated fmu was present again. My nipples are still extra sore too.... and I figured since I had a $ pregnancy test, why not.... faint :bfp:

OMG - I am freaking out. :wohoo:

I will test again tomorrow morning with FMU with FRER. I told DH and he is estatic! I'm hoping that this line keeps getting darker and that this bean sticks :happydance:

I was good and didn't test this morning, lol! Was feeling sick yesterday and this morning was very nauseous again until I ate something. Feeling a bit weird but I'm pretty sure I'm out and just have a bug or something. Hope you all had a lovely weekend! I just wan AF to show so I can start again! :)

Exactly how I feel, come on AF so we can get trying again!

Good morning :flower:

I said I wasn't gonna test but I woke up today (10dpo) and felt so nauseous and that foul smelling, ultra concentrated fmu was present again. My nipples are still extra sore too.... and I figured since I had a $ pregnancy test, why not.... faint :bfp:

OMG - I am freaking out. :wohoo:

I will test again tomorrow morning with FMU with FRER. I told DH and he is estatic! I'm hoping that this line keeps getting darker and that this bean sticks :happydance:

Early congrats Blu! Here's hoping for a sticky bean for you!

And:dust: to everyone!

Congrats Blu!!
I had a dollar store test left so I used it.. Guess I couldn't help myself. Bfn on not first morning urine. Ah well, hopefully next month!

Ugh, I feel so darn drained today. plus it's Ovulation day Yay.

Congrats Blu :happydance:

Still getting negative OPKs but also negative HPT's however I haven't done one with FMU. It will have been 3 weeks tomorrow since I got my positive OPK and stopped bleeding from the MC. Think I might make an appt to go to the doctors on Friday and have a HPT test if I haven't had a positive on the FMU on Wednesday x

Ok ladies.... I just tested again with FRER - two beautiful pink lines!!!!

OMG Blu!!!!!!!!!!! Wow!!!!! Congrats!!! So happy for you!! :happydance:

post BFP pics!!!

Thanks Pink.. I can't... my phone is on the fritz.. I'll try tonight from my actual digi cam.. I gotta sneak though, DH would be weirded out!

lol :) i'm so happy the clomid worked for you!!! i think i may give it a go next month.

i just think 99% this isn't gonna be my month.. bummed. ah well. still so thrilled for you Blu!!!

Ok ladies.... I just tested again with FRER - two beautiful pink lines!!!!

Yay!!!! So excited for you Blu :happydance: You've got to be over the moon right now. Remind me again.... How long have you guys been trying?

AFM: CD 23, 12 DPO and I know AF is on her way. My temp has dropped and is sitting right at coverline. She should arrive in the next day or so. :(

Congrats Blu!!! Happy and healthy 9 months to you and your little one!!

Well, I'm out of m dollar store tests and it's storming tommorow, so I'm forced to wait, lol! Fingers crossed for those still waiting to test!! I'm still trying to hold onto a little hope for this month, but preparing myself for it not to be. I'm thinking maybe I should try temping next month, gotta find my basal thermometer!

Aww ladies. Don't give up. You're not out until the witch shows her face.

We have been trying since September 2010. Got pregnant that December but miscarried in March 2011. Got back on the wagon the very next cycle but were TTC for a year without luck.....until this month. Praying for a sticky bean....

Huge Congrats Blu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to say we could be bump buddies, but unfortunately my lines are getting lighter, and I fear another chemical :( I don't know if I'll ttc anymore after this, it would be my 3rd in a row.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->