Hoping for our beautiful babies in 2013 :)

I have an appt for the 2nd, I don't wanna go in earlier, if it is a chemical, there is nothing they can do to stop it, and with how faint my lines are, I know the numbers from a beta won't give me any peace of mind. So I'm just going to wait it out at home and see what happens. Here are todays tests, 5 days after my first BFP, I'm not getting a progression.

Attachments

• 13dpo.jpg
    13dpo.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 5
Hi ladies!

Congrats Blu on your BFP!! Yay!!!

I have a question... I had a positive OPK on Friday, we BD friday night. I never got a temp rise on Saturday or Sunday so I did another OPK test again on Monday and it was positive then again today and another positive OPK... Is this normal to have so many positive OPK's?

Hi ladies!

I have a question... I had a positive OPK on Friday, we BD friday night. I never got a temp rise on Saturday or Sunday so I did another OPK test again on Monday and it was positive then again today and another positive OPK... Is this normal to have so many positive OPK's?

My OPK's stay positive FOREVER, I typically am still getting positives a 6 and 7 dpo, but I almost always ovulate the day after my first positive, once the day of my first + and once two days after.

MammaG.. I'm praying for you and your little bean. I do hope everything turns out ok.

Hi ladies!

If your OPK's stay positive for a few days it could mean that your body is trying to ovulate and you just haven't released an egg. Keep BD until you see a temp rise b/c then you no FOR SURE that you ovulated. Hope this helps!

We BD last night... But DD left this morning to go out of town for work, he will be gone for a week, so hopefully it will be enough.. Guess I'll just have to wait and see hopefully temps will go up soon fingers crossed!

Ok - my phone decided to cooperate with me momentarily. Here's the FRER from yesterday. I'm going to hold off testing again until after AF is due, so that I can get a darker line [-o<

https://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/542583_272120192869975_100002159892289_588787_436892132_n.jpg

OH MY GOD BLU!!!!
:happydance::dance::headspin::wohoo:CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
I knew I had a good feeling about you- and I was right!!! HORRAY! that is such wonderful happy news, you have brightened up my day!!! :)

sorry I was M.I.A for a while there. TTC was making me batty so I stopped logging on for a little break. so glad I checked back in! :)
funny you say your nips have been hurting, so have mine since I O'd. normally it goes away and although it has gotten better, they are still sensitive. I chalk it up to the progesterone Im on though.
I cant remember- do you chart? Id love to see yours if you do.

and to mammag, I saw the recent posts.. :( I'm really very sorry to hear your concerns...I hope that everything is ok! I'll be thinking about you both. (hugs) :hugs:

Hi ladies, how's everyone feeling?

It's one of those days I just wanna rip my hair out!!! I'm grumpy, crampy, ready for AF to get here so I can move on!! BBs are sore, but they always are before AF, other than that-nothin. GRRRRR, I'm just frustrated! :hissy:

Ok - my phone decided to cooperate with me momentarily. Here's the FRER from yesterday. I'm going to hold off testing again until after AF is due, so that I can get a darker line [-o<

https://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/542583_272120192869975_100002159892289_588787_436892132_n.jpg

Congrats!!!!

Thanks Afam, I was wondering where you went. Glad we didn't have to put out a B&B a.p.b or amber alert for you :hugs: but I def. understand the sentiment. I hope you are feeling better. I didn't chart, I tried taking my temps but they were all over the place b/c of the Clomid and the bbt first thing in the morning was freaking DH out so I stopped. And yes, the nips, oh my the nips. still sore. When are you testing?

Pink :hugs: I'm sorry you are having a bad day, it's ok. We all have them. This TTC is a roller coaster ride. Just last week you were cheering me up.

Thanks CC117. How have you been?

Marycassie I agree with MammaG. I've read that if your body doesn't release the egg and it could try again, hence the consecutive LH surge.

MammaG
any updates hun?

Hotpink how are you. Did you get to BD? F'xd for you.

AFM - I'm 11dpo today and my line is much darker than it was yesterday :happydance:

Congrats Blu!!! How exciting!! happy and healthy 9 months to you and the little one!
MammaG, you are in my prayers, I hope all is well!

I started brown spotting last night, lasted all day today (only when I wiped), tonight got some red (few drops in toilet, on paper), now nothing! Weird old AF playing tricks on me! I have my ovulation tracker app setup on my iPad and my basal thermometer next to my bed - TTC starts getting serious now!

Just waiting it out, hoping for the best :D

I'm ok thx, CD 6.

Just going to temp this month see what happens

Woke up sure that AF would be here but I'm still just having light brown spotting! What the heck is up with me this month? Grrrrr....... Stupid AF.....

Thanks Afam, I was wondering where you went. Glad we didn't have to put out a B&B a.p.b or amber alert for you :hugs: but I def. understand the sentiment. I hope you are feeling better. I didn't chart, I tried taking my temps but they were all over the place b/c of the Clomid and the bbt first thing in the morning was freaking DH out so I stopped. And yes, the nips, oh my the nips. still sore. When are you testing?

not sure, AF is due either Sat or Sun. I am 10dpIUI today but possibly only 9 dpO... I'm unsure about the exact O day.
my LP is only 12 days these days (despite taking progesterone) ad I tend to start spotting the day before AF. so I think if there is no spotting by Saturday morning I may test then... I hate those nasty BFN's... but I'm sort of expecting it so maybe it won't hurt too much. :) my nips aren't so sore anymore which is good cause I can take a shower normally but bad cause I liked that symptom.. :( also no cm here, did you have much cm?

so how are you? any new symptoms? any nausea yet? headaches? backaches?
also, this is your first right? I can't remember. so exciting... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->