Hoping for our beautiful babies in 2013 :)

Still getting negative OPK's and IC's! Haven't had a positive OPK since 10th March and I dunno if that was because of the HCG in my system from my MC on 26th February ... it's driving me mad :wacko: x

Hey Afam I'm doing fine. No new symptoms, except a dull, on-again-off-again nausea. Not like I have to vomit or anything, just like, in the background type of feeling.

Don't give up, you're not out until the :witch: shows her face.

Well, I took a test this morning and I believe there was a faint bfp! Even OH saw it! I'm not getting excited yet, just in case. Going to take another tommorow and if it gets darker I'll start celebrating! Didn't get a chance to take a pic but I will tommorow if it's positive!

thanks Hotpink!!

Spotting has stopped!! I keep thinking AF will be there but there's nothing. Reeeally starting to believe this now!

Seems like it was! Can't wait till tommorow morning to take another test! :)

14dpo I believe? Around that? AF was due today.

GL Juless!! Keep us updated please!!! Need to live vicariously through you!

So I couldn't wait and just took another test. The second line is way easier to see now and I took a pic. It doesn't appear to be an evap line. Going to pick up a digital possibly tonight for the morning. I had a tiny bit of brown when I wiped and have a little light cramping on and off so I'm pretty worried.. don't know, can't help it. I really pray this is a sticky one! I'm thinking the fact that this afternoon's test produced a stronger line then first morning urine is a good sign my hormones are increasing!

Here's the pic, easier to see in person.
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/juless231/2012-03-29140712.jpg

Personally I don't think it's a line ... but I can never really see lines on tests tbh. Fingers crossed you get a darker line tomorrow x

I was thinking about getting one tonight for the morning. Will update!

So I couldn't wait and just took another test. The second line is way easier to see now and I took a pic. It doesn't appear to be an evap line. Going to pick up a digital possibly tonight for the morning. I had a tiny bit of brown when I wiped and have a little light cramping on and off so I'm pretty worried.. don't know, can't help it. I really pray this is a sticky one! I'm thinking the fact that this afternoon's test produced a stronger line then first morning urine is a good sign my hormones are increasing!

Here's the pic, easier to see in person.
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/juless231/2012-03-29140712.jpg

Congrats Juless!:happydance::happydance:

I see a faint line there...can't wait to see it darken tomorrow:flower:

AFM: Im 15 dpo and AF is due today! She appears to be a no show and my temps are still elevated. 15 days is the longest my luteal period has been, but I have only been temping and using OPK for 3 months. I am only CD 26 and my cycles have been up to 30 days long before. My DH and I are trying to not get our hopes up, but its so hard :happydance: He wants me to wait until Monday to test, which is going to KILL me! He just wants the best chance of it being positive. Maybe I can convince home to let me test sooner :haha: I just have been feeling really tired and some funny feelings in my BB's (burning, tingling. itching).

I'm gonna need you guys this weekend for alot of moral support until I can test :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->