Hoping for our beautiful babies in 2013 :)

Huge congrats to Lilly and Juless!! :) Sooo super exciting! Juless-I definitely see a faint line there-yay! So happy for all of you, another really lucky thread it appears!! Now you all will be leaving me to the 1st trimester forums!! waaaah!! :hissy: lol

I'm still feeling down, no new "symptoms"... just BBs sore like usual before AF. Seems like she's on the way. I haven't tested yet, don't feel like staring down at a stark white :bfn: I'm about 13dpo and I don't think I'll test unless AF doesn't show up in the next few days.

Anyway, enough about me, hope everyone is doing well tonight, again big congrats to all of you with the BFPs :happydance:

Yay! Congrats Lilly!! And to those still waiting to test, I wish you tons of baby dust and pray it will your bfps next!

I took a digital this morning and got a big ol PREGNANT!!!! :D

Pink :hugs: I won't leave you. I was just wondering where you went. You're not out until AF shows. Fingers crossed for you ladies!

Thanks ladies! You all are soooo sweet :) Don't know if I should still continue to temp b/c I feel that it is making more nervous than I already am. My temp went down a little today and I'm paranoid that maybe this isn't going to be a sticky bean. Tested with an IC this morning and there were definitely 2 lines there, but my dollar store brand was stark white. I really need to chill out!!:wacko:

Lilly, it must be really hard to be worrying all the time. I can see how that would happen. Seems we're are always worrying about something! One way or another. Your temp did not go down too low though, so don't put too much stock in it. We all have our fx'd or all you with your bfp's! It's all going be a ok! :D

Lilly, it must be really hard to be worrying all the time. I can see how that would happen. Seems we're are always worrying about something! One way or another. Your temp did not go down too low though, so don't put too much stock in it. We all have our fx'd or all you with your bfp's! It's all going be a ok! :D

I know I'm a worry wart...I'll try to chill out :haha: I know I have a lot to be thankful for. I need to just enjoy this time and whatever will be will be!

So I had a really bad night. Woke up at 2:30 am with extremely bad cramping. The pain was so bad that it physically made me sick. The pain came on really quick and woke me up from a deep sleep, but went away as quick as it came. This happened a few months ago too, but never had anything like this until we started TTC.

Now today haven't had any cramps, but I am spotting like a tanish color. I'm so worried that this is going to be a chemical pregnancy :cry: I am still feeling very tired, but my breasts dont feel the way they did before. I feel so bad for my DH b/c he finally let his guard down to be excited about being a daddy and now we are in such limbo right now. Took another FRER test this morning and the line I got this morning was even more faint than the faint like I got on Thursday.

I know there isn't anything I can do at this point. This waiting game is killing me. I don't know what to do. Any of you ever experience this? I know many women spot is the beginning of their pregnancy, but I didn't have any spotting until now. I'm currently 17 DPO and I would think my test would be darker? What do you guys think? Kinda freaking out!

Oh Lilly, that sounds scary! It's always scary this early on, it's hard to knowing what's going on in our bodies! I'm thinking of you and hoping all is well!
I am on and off excited, as I keep finding it hard not to think how something could happen. Hormones are not helping either, as I randomly have really sad moments thinking how it won't work out and cry a little. I am trying to stay positive though as there is no more spotting and im feeling lots of little cramps and muscle pulls and I'm so bloated. Look like I'm already showing! I bought a second hand my Brest friend nursing pillow today (which I wish I knew existed with dd as its amazing!!) so I am starting to prepare a little. I'll feel better when I can reach 12 weeks and hear that little heartbeat!

Oh no Lilly! Can you schedule a visit to have your levels checked?
Praying all turns out well!

:hugs: Lilly - hope everything turns out alright. Try to stay calm and hope for the best!

Unfortunately I'm out this month. AF arrived perfectly on time this morning and now I feel like CRAP. :sad1: So depressing.

Oh no Lilly! Can you schedule a visit to have your levels checked?
Praying all turns out well!

Im gonna call my doctor on Monday and see what they want me to do. I've read that spotting is common early on, but it still has been very unsettling. I keep running to the bathroom to make sure that :af: hasn't arrived.

How are you feeling?

Oh Lilly, that sounds scary! It's always scary this early on, it's hard to knowing what's going on in our bodies! I'm thinking of you and hoping all is well!
I am on and off excited, as I keep finding it hard not to think how something could happen. Hormones are not helping either, as I randomly have really sad moments thinking how it won't work out and cry a little. I am trying to stay positive though as there is no more spotting and im feeling lots of little cramps and muscle pulls and I'm so bloated. Look like I'm already showing! I bought a second hand my Brest friend nursing pillow today (which I wish I knew existed with dd as its amazing!!) so I am starting to prepare a little. I'll feel better when I can reach 12 weeks and hear that little heartbeat!

I'm kinda feeling the same way Juless. My emotions are all over the place. Hoping we both have sticky beans and can be bump buddies :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->