Hoping for our beautiful babies in 2013 :)

Im glad you have. Plan in lace Afamilygal!! I think this will be a great bfp filled summer for you ladies!!

Afam- I'm hoping so!!
So it's just getting control of your body and "organising" your eggs haha!! I really hope this is it for you, one ivf and you have twins I reckon!!

Hey jules how are you? How's your tiny bun doing?
Xxx

Thanks ladies, and so sorry AF got ya Fatmumma :(

I had tested a few days ago just in case I had ovulated early and somehow didn't realize it. BFN of course.

This morning tested on IC and..... :bfn: boo!

Anyway hoping of course its just too early. :)

Hope you ladies are having a nice day! xxoxx

Hi ladies!

I am scared to even think it in case I am wrong, but I am wondering if I could actually be preggers already? I don't have the gut feeling and my cycle is a bit wonky, so I may be crazy, but I am at Day 31 of my cycle and have no sign of AF at all. I have creamy CM, tender nips (which I don't normally get with AF) and a cranky tummy. (Not nausea, just crampy). Otherwise I feel completely normal though... except for more thirsty??

It's likely just a strangely long cycle, but I am starting to wonder... the app on my phone that predicts my cycle thinks I am already 6 days overdue because my last cycle was only 25 days.

I am probably jumping to conclusions... what do you think? Test? Wait?

yikesbaby how long is your cycle normally, was the 25 day cycle a one off,i used to have a 28-30 day cycle but last 6 cycles have been between 22 and 25 days,I am on cd 23 of 24 day cycles,9dpo and have backache,creamy cm and can only just touch cervix with fingertip its so high,temp this morning was 36.74 but i not temped upto now has only just found thermometer lol and got a bfn this morning

Yikes, I would test if I were you! Maybe the cycle is just wonky but if you are really 6 days late for AF, a test may very well be positive by now.

GL :hugs:

Yup test!! I would!! If you're past your longest cycle length time then you're late!!
Xxxx

Eeek!

I've been keeping track since January and my cycles have been as follows: 27, 28, 26, 25. Guess I do need to test.

At this point I shouldn't need an early morning sample to show a result shoud I?

Hi Juless! Nice to hear from you! How are you?

Fatmumma- twins... Yowsers.. Wouldn't thatbe crazy? We may only transfer one at a time to avoid that. The dr thinks because of my age there's a high chance 2 would take and I'm not that big of a person. Twins might not be best for me.. :) but having said that, I'll take what I can get!

Pink- sorry about the bfn.. :( but maybe it isn't over yet!

Yikes - thirst was a big one for me in my first pregnancy- test!! :D GL!!

Holy crap, holy crap, holy crap. It's a BFP!!

I figured it was bound to happen quickly for me, but not this quickly!!! I haven't even told my hubby yet... I am freaking out. I added myself to this forum thinking I would listen and learn from you lovely ladies as we took the NTNP approach... and Yikes! Baby!

To be honest, I feel guilty for everyone who is trying so hard... I am sorry to steal your thunder. :( Hopefully I am just starting a trend!!!

Whooa! No way! Exciting stuff, congratulations!!

And Don't feel guilty, no one here would want you to feel that way. :) enjoy this!

I'm feeling okay, finally starting to feel a little better as I've been horribly sick so far. Still happy though, and time is just flying by!

YAY! A BFP, congrats!! I'm sure there will be plenty more soon!!! :D

sorry to hear you have been feeling poorly juless.. :( hopefully it will improve very soon. I have a LOT of friends whose morning sickness went away at 12 or 13 weeks so now that you are in the second tri (congrats btw!) hopefully you will a lot better soon. I will keep my FX for you. glad to hear you are happy! will you finding out the sex? so exciting!

time does seem to be moving very quickly doesnt it??
Hoping to be joining you and the other BFPs soon! Big hug xo

So happy for you YikesBaby! Congrats!!!

Hopefully we all join you BFPers very soon!

Still no AF over here, I was peeing a LOT today, but not sure if I'm reading into it... I was actually out fishing all afternoon with DH with no bathrooms nearby so I peed in a cup 3 times bahaha. Well I've peed in cups 4 times today if you count my HPT this morning :) lmao, I'm getting too good at it!

Anyhow, not much else new today gals, hope you're all having a good night :hugs:

Yey! Congrats Yikes!! Don't feel guilty!! We're all here for the same thing, and we're happy for everyone whether is your 1st mth TTC or your 50th!! Xx

Jules- hope the sickness goes away soon for you sweetie!! Nothing worse than feeling queasy!! Xx

Pink- love the PIAC skills hahaha!! Catch much fishing? X

Afm- cd2 and this is by far one of the worst AF ever!! Nasty nasty witch!! But hey ho new cycle new start!!

:hug:
Xxxxx

pinkhope ~ fingers crossed we both get our bfp

XxfatmummaxX ~ hope the witch flys of on her broomstick soon

juless ~ hope your sickness starts to ease of hun and congrats

familygal ~ am sure you would be fine with twins hun

afm i am now on cd24 of 22-25 day cycle and 10dpo,bfn yesterday but no af today,had cramps since yesterday with backache but its more to the side,creamy cm,temp 36.79,cervix still high,not tested today yet don't want to see another bfn lol

pink- you made me laugh with the cup-peeing business :haha: you're a pro!

FatMumma- sorry about the wicked AF... mine after the ectopic was hideous. I found a heating blanket was the best trick to help with any cramping. I like your attitude about starting over- Ill bet June is your lucky month.

alin3boys- if you can hold out testing, I would wait until tomorrow if AF doesnt show, that way you stand your best chance of not getting a false neg. gL!

afm- doing fine, nothing new to report, Im on BC so Im living vicariously through your dolls. :winkwink: Ill hopefully hear back from the IVF nurse soon about how this is all going to go down.
so how long as everyone been trying here? Im not sure I've ever asked that.

Will be a year trying for us in July.

Still no AF here and another BFN on cheapie this morning. Wish that if AF was going to come she would just get here!!!

I'm at CD34 making this now my longest cycle in the past 8 months..... Such a pain, will probably get AF right as my parents deboard the plane for their visit this weekend. Grrr

Anyways husband finally has his SA tomorrow after we've had to move or cancel the appointment 3 times. Hoping everything with him is at least ok.

Hope you girls are having a good morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->