Hoping for our beautiful babies in 2013 :)

OMG my temp went up and it the highest ever I'm scared to test now so monday i will test

Hi ladies!

So I remember a few of you ladies from our very LUCKY thread last month! How are you BLu and Pinkhope ?? My husband and I just got back from vacation and I can't wait to start our 5th cycle TTC:) I ordered a boat load of OPK and HPT so I am all stocked up ! I am currently CD 7 and AF is still lingering around a little. I plan on starting to use my OPK on Monday. Last month I O'd on CD 12 and the month before that was CD 17, so I really don't know where I average out at yet. I don't want to miss the egg that is for sure. FF has me Ovulating around St. patricks day. I hope my irish ancestery is lucky for me this month.

I'm using the CBE with the little smiley face:). I always feel like I won a lottery when the smiley face comes up! Haha!

When do you guys think you will ovulate this month?

Hi ladies!

So I remember a few of you ladies from our very LUCKY thread last month! How are you BLu and Pinkhope ?? My husband and I just got back from vacation and I can't wait to start our 5th cycle TTC:) I ordered a boat load of OPK and HPT so I am all stocked up ! I am currently CD 7 and AF is still lingering around a little. I plan on starting to use my OPK on Monday. Last month I O'd on CD 12 and the month before that was CD 17, so I really don't know where I average out at yet. I don't want to miss the egg that is for sure. FF has me Ovulating around St. patricks day. I hope my irish ancestery is lucky for me this month.

I'm using the CBE with the little smiley face:). I always feel like I won a lottery when the smiley face comes up! Haha!

When do you guys think you will ovulate this month?

Hey hun I should ovulate on st.patricks day too!! And I have blood too so let's hope it helps us this month!!!
Xxxx

Haha!! " I have blood too" of course I have silly phone!! I meant Irish blood!!:0) xx

Hey Ladies :)
Been TTC For 7 Months..Just Moved Into New House, Been In Here Just Passed A Week, AF Just Finished. HOPEING AND PRAYING MARCH WILL BE MY MONTH.. Its My Ohs bday on 31st March. So Would Be Amazing Birthday Pressie For Him :) If I Became Pregnant :) <3 GOOD LUCK LADIES. ANYONE WANT TO KEEP IN CONTACT :) I HAVE FACEBOOK. JUST ADD ME..

https://www.facebook.com/MizzBubziee2k11

Hey Ladies :)
Been TTC For 7 Months..Just Moved Into New House, Been In Here Just Passed A Week, AF Just Finished. HOPEING AND PRAYING MARCH WILL BE MY MONTH.. Its My Ohs bday on 31st March. So Would Be Amazing Birthday Pressie For Him :) If I Became Pregnant :) <3 GOOD LUCK LADIES. ANYONE WANT TO KEEP IN CONTACT :) I HAVE FACEBOOK. JUST ADD ME..

https://www.facebook.com/MizzBubziee2k11

You know what they say??!!.... New house new baby!!
Good luck this cycle hun!! Xx

Welcome SophBabe and welcome back from your vacation Lilly!! :hi:

Hotpink- you are so patient! I don't think I could wait to test as long as 15dpo! Good for you and best of luck!!!!

How's everyone weekend going? I had to work all morning and hubs got stuck working practically all day and night tonight, won't be home until maybe 2-3AM, so we'll see if I can get him in the mood to BD by the time he gets home. Plan was to start SMEP yesterday but he fell asleep on the couch early and wouldn't budge. I'm a little frustrated! But we'll see what the rest of the weekend brings, hopefully won't miss the little eggie :)

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Saturday!! :happydance:

Hi ladies. I hope everyone's weekend is off to a good start.

Welcome back Lilly and welcome to the thread Soph.

My oh my Hotpink! U r so strong for holding out. I would've peed on anything that resemble a stick at this point.

Hey Pink. I hope dh is in the mood tonight. I need u try SMEP with me :) I have the same challenge too. I went in to work today and he's been writing a paper for school. Gonna put some music on, something sexy and BOW CHICKA WOW WOW!

Hey AFam, how r u today?

AFM- finished my last dose last night. Ready to see how it works for me this month. Took opk and got a negative, which is great. I was afraid clomid would give me false positives. I should O around 15/16. But we will see...

Hey Ladies,

I hope everyone had a GREAT weekend. How is everyone, what's new?

Hey Hotpink, how'd your testing go?

Hey Blu!! Nowt new here other than the sunshine!! And feeling but down!!
How are you treacle?

Hotpink- any update?
Xxxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• DSCI0021.jpg
    DSCI0021.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 3
Hey Fatmumma. I'm good, no complaints. Countin down the days and watching for signs of O. :)

MammaG - looks like its BD time!!!

Yeah same here!! We should be O about the same time!! CM changing already gone a bit CCM but stretchy!!! Vv weird!! Do you temp? Xx

Yeah same here!! We should be O about the same time!! CM changing already gone a bit CCM but stretchy!!! Vv weird!! Do you temp? Xx

I just started trying this month. No clue what i'm doing and I think Clomid is making the temping crazy because of all the hotflashes. Some mornings I wake up and I'm burning up right before I temp. Other mornings I'm not experiencing one so my temps are low...

I don't do it mainly because I haven't got a clue what im doin!!:0)!! Haha
But to be honest I'm willing I try anything especially if this isn't my cycle! I can't be prescribed anything to help because I already have children which I conceived naturally! I just can't understand why it's not working!!

How is it taking clomid? Xxx

:bfp: Ladies
https://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a430/Motherx1x2nheaven/20120312074958.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79