Hoping for our beautiful babies in 2013 :)

I think 4 time I could have gave in to pee last night but nope i didn't it was the worse full blader ever but i got my bfp

Holy CRAP hotpink!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulation Hot pink!!
AF is due on Wednseday for me but i have a good feeling this month (fingers crossed) x

Huge congrats Hot Pink!! And best of luck Dancing P, let us know if you get a BFP too!!! x

Hi ladies! Mind if I join you?

Big Congrats Hotpink on your BFP!!!

I had my + opk yesterday and I ovulated today. I was on 50mg of clomid days 3-7 this cycle. I used Preseed last night with a soft cup. I've been taking Geritol Tonic (GROOOSSSS!!!) with folic acid. I had a tubal reversal and my hubby is a soldier that had been deployed among all this so my journey has been trying to say the least. You can check out my journal if anyone wants to know more. I guess my testing day will be 3/25

Yayyy Sara! Love when AF is ending, feel relieved that we can finally start trying for something again!

Yeyyyyyyyy today is day 13 so no positive test on Ovulation kit yet. but been doing the BD every second day since day 8 after first day of my period. I dont underestand why sperm wont reach the egg. I am using sperm friendly lubricant now, so the little sperms can swim up further. :))

So nice to see all the BFP!!
think i may be out this month Ladies, i tested this morning (after trying to squeeze a lil pee out :) ) and came back bfn! but AF isnt due till tomorrow so still hoping x

Blu Butterfly I also took 50mg of clomid this cycle. I did days 3-7. I have to start prometrium on Thurs. Let's hope we get lucky and get out BFP's!

Can I join please? I had a MMC 23rd February. I then had medical management on 25th Feb and am hoping to get a :bfp: around the end of March/beginning April x

Can I join please? I had a MMC 23rd February. I then had medical management on 25th Feb and am hoping to get a :bfp: around the end of March/beginning April x

Hi Miss Mummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->