Hoping for the First Babies of 2016

tankel

Super Mama
Reaction score
Ready for the last AF of 2015? Well I am too. Hoping for January Bundles of Joy. :happydance:

Let's make this one THE one. :thumbup:

:hugs:Here we go!!!! Ready to make this month count! Can't wait to see who is joining us this month!

Heyyyy ladies!!! Cant wait to see those BFPs!! I'll be cheering you on all the way :)

I'm optimistically joining you ladies, though I'm still waiting for my body to realize it needs to reboot and start a new cycle. :coffee:

So frustrating when you're desperate to start growing your little monkey and half the time there isn't even an egg to work with...
:dohh:

:hugs: Welcome, NMV. Really sucks that our bodies are not cooperating. Did you decide if you are going to go on with fertility treatment?

We are all in similar boats! I'm trying to stay positive and remember that happiness is a choice- hard to do with AF around - I've been mean to my poor DH.

So, I was just looking around the different forums on BnB cause i have nothing better to do at work :O

And i came across a post about honey and cinnamon? Apparently eating a spoon-full of honey sprinkled with cinnamon every day helps fertility and blood flow. Not sure how true it is, but a few ladies claimed it worked for them! Thought I'd throw it out there for ya ladies in case you're down to try it out, couldnt hurt right?

:haha: I DO have both ingredients. I'm on CD6 today and AF is still kicking. Hopefully she leaves son. I am gonna start my opks and smep as soon as she leaves since I am still not used to m new cycle pattern.

If the ingredients are there....and you happen to find a spoon....! LOL.

My 2nd AF was a whopping total of 8 days but again I did feel relieved that all of that gunk was out of there. Look at the positive side, you've got a free uterus cleanser lol.
Hoping she does leave soon though so you can start the Olympics!!!!

My af are normally pretty long. but most of the days ten to be spotting. I never had so much blood. I am thankful for the cleaning though. I think I lost 2 lbs! :haha:

I'm on CD 5 as Sunday was so awkward spotting but not really. Ready for AF to be done!

:hugs: Welcome, NMV. Really sucks that our bodies are not cooperating. Did you decide if you are going to go on with fertility treatment?

I am calling to make the appointment on Monday...in the mean time, I'm starting myself on progesterone cream to bring this cycle to an end already!

Just found out this morning that my sister is pregnant with her third, which is amazing news!!!
Her boys are already 9 and 6, so I've been bummed at the thought of my kids only getting 2 cousins that are so much older than mine will be....but it's a little frightening too....will her expanding tummy start getting to me if DH and I keep having trouble conceiving ourselves?
What if we have another miscarriage?? :shrug:

She has sworn me to secrecy...even our mom doesn't know yet.
It's times like these, I don't know what I'd do without you ladies....sometimes we just need a safe place to feel what we feel and get it out. :hugs:

Oh man, do I get the sister thing. :friends: We will be here if the little green eyed monster comes out. Hope you get your :bfp: soon so you can be nump buddies with your sis.

Thanks, Tankel! :hugs:

We would LOVE to bump out together!!!
:D

I've used the progesterone cream one other time to induce AF, but when I look back on that chart now, it appears to have helped me ovulate...???
I did a little reading and apparently, if you are estrogen dominant, the cream CAN help offset the imbalance enough to allow OV to occur, so maybe I'll get lucky and this cycle won't be a total waste.

The clock is ticking even louder now that lil' sis' is already 6-7 weeks along.

Yep, I am also comparing myself to my sister. She is on month 5!

We're going to get there!
I just hope its sooner than later!!!!

The crazy thing is, my sister has WAY more erratic cycles than I do. Her last one was over 9 months long!! It FINALLY ended on Feb 20th, starting the cycle that got her this surprise pregnancy.

I'm SOOOOO happy...but at the same time, the green-eyed monster thinks it just doesn't seem fair, you know? :wacko:

Hang in there nvm and tank it's a new month!! But this forum to be able to share with and relate to ladies going through similar situations!! XO!

nmv: How is it going? any sign of O or af? Did you get a dr's appointment?

praying: :hugs: Won't it be nice when we all get our :bpf:s this cycle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->