Hoping for the First Babies of 2016

Doing good tank!! My o window is this weekend into min or Tuesday! Ahh I'm excited!! Happy Friday all!!!

Oh my O is Tues or Wed. We will be in out TWW together!

Hooray for the TWW !!!!! Feel like I'm in mine all over again! LOL.

Get ready to rumble ladies! :)

HA! how is the baby growing doing? Are you feeling :sick: yet?

Unfortunately I'm not feeling sick yet :( Just very tired and constipated :X Wish I was to have some kind of reassurance that things were moving along..... Did have some weird cramps last night that I am hoping and praying are my uterus making room for baby, although they did make me a little nervous. didnt feel that the first time around though so maybe they're a good thing?

IDK....LOL I just want a nap.

:sleep: Take a nap, mama. I'm sure everything is fine. You are still early. Do you have an appointment booked?

oh and you might be one of the lucky lades who have a wonderful pregnancy and never get :sick: My sister was always like that.

Yesss, my first appointment is for May 7th. Only a lifetime away!!!! lol -.-

My mom didnt have many symptoms with me and my sister. We were so invisible that we never even showed up on hpts or urine tests. Only when they took her blood after she didnt get her AF in forever did they agree that she was indeed pregnant! LOL

So you have good baby-making genes. May 7th is so far away. I'm due to test around then so I know what you mean about it being a lifetime away :haha:

How is everyone Today. I wish I was at the end of the cycle can could :test: already but I have not even O'd yet!

I know, right!!?!
The wait is maddening!! :haha:

I'm still waiting for confirmation of OV over here. I was expecting to see a temp rise this morning, after 2 days of +OPKs...instead I got another +OPK this morning. :shrug:

REALLY hoping BBT shifts upward tomorrow!
I wanna be in the TWW with you and Praying4Babies!!!!!
(These long cycles drive me crazy!!) :wacko:

Indhira...tired and constipated are both good signs of a healthy pregnancy! Here's hoping Tankel is right...wouldn't it be wonderful if you could avoid the morning sickness altogether!!! ((FX))

Tell me about it!
On the bright side, at least my cycles aren't ALL like this! :)

I think tomorrow I'll take a pregnancy test, just for the heck of it. I know it's pretty unlikely, but I did get a +OPK on CD17...and I've heard of ladies who got positive OPKs around this time in their cycle only to find out they were preggers!

I mean, I do have extra HPTs, so it couldn't hurt.

Oh.. :shy: be prepared it is long and unfinished. I got too overwhelmed with emotion

:hi: FL. Stop stalking me ok? :haha: No really, so glad you are here!

AFM: I think I O'd yesterday or the day before because my temp is going up; but only time will tell. I really hope I did not O yet because the dh and I have not been sticking to the plan. We only BD on Saturday.

:hi: FL. Stop stalking me ok? :haha: No really, so glad you are here!

AFM: I think I O'd yesterday or the day before because my temp is going up; but only time will tell. I really hope I did not O yet because the dh and I have not been sticking to the plan. We only BD on Saturday.

:shy: but we're supposed to be bump buddies eventually lol!

I hope you catch that egg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->