• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I just need to talk...

I'm sorry AC! We get so attached to our furry critters so I know it hurts! Hope it works out!

Hoping - She is beautiful!!! What an amazing little girl! Keep us updated!

AC - I'm SO sorry :cry: I hope kitty gets better! Is she old? I'm terrified coz we just inherited my mil's 17 year old dog!! She is SO old, completely deaf, 19% blind, has a heart murmur, cancerous growth under her belly. I know she won't last long, but I love her so much already. How do you set yourself up for such heartache? Sending good thoughts to you and kitty!! :hugs:

AFM, 10dpo, nothing to report. Stuffy nose today, has more creamy cm than usual this tww, but I'm SO over symptom spotting. It's never because I'm pg, so why would it be now? Not going to test this cycle at all. Not getting my hopes up either. It would be nice, but if it doesn't happen this cycle then I might get to ride the horse I'm planning on buying on 30 June before I actually get pg, so it's exciting either way!!

:flower: thanks everyone for your kind words! I heard from the vet that my kitty is doing ALOT better, and that if everything seems to be going ok that she'll be out by friday :happydance: However this does cancel my plans for going up to Canada, but I don't care atleast I know my kitty will be healthy :thumbup:
Also gonna be seeing this house for a 2nd viewing on friday with my DHs parents, hoping they like it, I love it :haha: its like manufactured but has that mobile look to it, which I'm fine with, but apparently they all think that they're not that stable :baby:

Hoping how has things been with you? :hugs: Hope you get to update soon!

You know its gonna be bad news when you go to the vet and they bring you into a private room. Turns out my kitty does infact have stones, but they're tiny and stuck in the tube going from the kidney to the bladder, so the vet said theres nothing else they can do so they're sending her home this evening.
Its sad... :( but if shes still eating, drinking using her litter great we might have a few more months with her. But neither me or my dh want her to suffer, and we know we've done everything possible we could.

But aside from that. This baby LOVES to kick my belly buttonn! Ouch!

How is everyone else?
Hoping I hope you and lizzie are doing well...

MB- you still here? How are things going for you?

Hoping- how is that sweet baby? I can't wait to see Lizzie again!

Mas- did you ovulate? I hope this is your cycle! Praying for you too!

Jeo- where are you and how are you?

Plastik- I say get pregnant and ride the horse! Lol! Just becareful! Fx for you!

AC- I have a 5 year old boxer, who thinks she is a lap dog and spoiled rotten! I couldn't imagine losing her. I call her my good child, she doesn't talk back, she doesn't ask for money and no matter if I am mad or not she is happy to see me regardless. She has been peeing blood for the past week so she will be going to the vet tomorrow. We get so attached to these fur babies knowing we will outlive them. I think u can honestly say, you gave them a good life their short time here with us. So stay strong! :) goodluck with the new house!

AFM- Well, I think AF is well on her way! I chewed my daughter out this morning, I've cried about EVERYTHING and stupid crap! I have had major cramping. I'm sure she should be here very soon. I came home from work early cause my emotions are extremly crazy today and I can't stop! Lol! I'm bloated too. Must be the increased dose of clomid has my hormones screwed up because it didn't hit me until lunch I was being a nut today. I'm a home health nurse and I bet I Teared up at every patient I seen today and that is not like me at all! So CD3 scans should be very close but the way I'm feeling I'm about to say screw it!

You know its gonna be bad news when you go to the vet and they bring you into a private room. Turns out my kitty does infact have stones, but they're tiny and stuck in the tube going from the kidney to the bladder, so the vet said theres nothing else they can do so they're sending her home this evening.
Its sad... :( but if shes still eating, drinking using her litter great we might have a few more months with her. But neither me or my dh want her to suffer, and we know we've done everything possible we could.

But aside from that. This baby LOVES to kick my belly buttonn! Ouch!

How is everyone else?
Hoping I hope you and lizzie are doing well...

Sorry to hear this :hugs:

Have you asked about switching your cat to a prescription diet formulated for urinary stones? There are a few out on the market that do help dissolve small stones without any surgical intervention. Since there isn't much of a surgical option for the ureters, maybe trying one of the diets will help alleviate some of the stones and give her more time? The food can only be bought at your vet, both Hills and Royal Canin are very good brands that we use at my work. I have seen these foods work in many cases of cats/dogs with stones. If you have any other questions feel free to ask me :)

as far as being kicked in the belly button....why do they do this? i have gotten it a few times and it is the weirdest feeling every (esp with a belly ring lol)

Hoping- Congrats on having Lizzie and i am glad to see that she is doing so well! Hopefully your next update will bring more pics and good news!! :kiss:

Good morning ladies!
Hope you all are doing well.

Angel BOO to AF coming... :hugs:

AFM so far things are looking ok... I have my cat now, shes on this special diet for chronic kidney failure. I had NO idea how common that was in cats :wacko: Now that I'm reading more on it, I wish I had paid attention to the earlier signs...
My DH says we can still go to Canada, we'll see how kitty is doing and all, then we'll just take her with us and she can stay at my sisters :haha: cause he doesn't feel comfy with his parents doing all the special care for her, 3 pills, potassium gel and 200ml of IV fluid a day :wacko:

But anyways aside from that, gonna see the house again today, hopefully his parents like it, I'm so tired of house hunting now :haha:

I swear I'm a bad luck magnet!! So its a no go on the house we want :( The bank is all stupid about it, apparently since its manufactured they're saying no unless his parents live there.

Early morning hello to everyone!! Sorry im awol a lot, I don't have internet anymore and hate typing on my phone. Anyway, Lizzie is doing great!! She is stable and moved into the 2nd room now, so we can see her more often :) her ventilator is out again, and her breathing is very good. She is a rock star! I have lots of pics just trying to get my husband to hook Me up.with internet to show you. :) maybe tomorrow ;) I I hope everyone is doing well, I will catch up hopefully tomorrow!!

Thats great Hoping!!
Sorry about the house AC.
I got a pos OPK today!! Finally!!

Yay Mas!! Get to it!

AC sorry about the house :( Just keep looking! You'll find your dream home!!

Hoping, more pictures!!!

AFM, stupid :witch: came right on time :cry: sometimes I feel like such a failure! I'm supposed to be able to do this!! Sorry ladies, always down on cd 1...

aww plastik! You need to treat yourself to a glass of wine or something :flower: drink something for me :haha: Sucks AF got ya however!

Mas, thats great!! :thumbup: good luck :D

AFM... this has been such an exhausting week!! My cats doing... ok. I wouldnt say shes doing great, but shes still doing the usual cat stuff :thumbup:
Went out for wings yesterday :D Love buffalo hot boneless wings :haha: so good!!

I don't even know where to begin catching up!

.My daddy had a massive heart attack on May 10th. After what turned out to be the most awful scary HORRIBLE week of my life he had triple bypass surgery last Friday and today?? he's HOME healing. God is good. I broke out in full body hives and today is the first time they seem to be gone. Hug your loved ones & take care of yourself. That's my PSA. I am BLESSED beyond blessed to have had him survive the heart attack he had, the surgery and to be feeling so well and HOME!♥

Seriously? 2012 can BITE ME. We are preparing to get back in the baby game w/in the next few months.....so GOD WILLING no more family tragedy's...i'll be back VERY soon! :cloud9:

Hoping- GOD BLESS LIZZIE!!! :hugs:

oh how scary bree!! :hugs: glad hes doing alright now!!

AFM... today is my 1 year anniversary :)

well, i was all set to upload some pics, but its not working! grr!!!:growlmad:
lizzie is doing great :) getting her oxygen turned down and her feedings up!! :happydance:

:happydance: yaaayyy thats great news go Lizzie!! :D And awww sucks the pics won't upload! Maybe try using photobucket or something and just linking them here?

AFM... looking at 4 houses today, hoping one of them works out :)
Then friday evening leaving for canada(with kitty) :happydance: can't wait! Miss my family :(

My Lizzie bear!!! :cloud9:

Attachments

• F6920084-74DD-42D4-A0D4-BF84C26F4CBB.jpg
    F6920084-74DD-42D4-A0D4-BF84C26F4CBB.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 1338164497156.jpg
    1338164497156.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics