• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I just need to talk...

:haha: what can I say? I love it here!... and stay at home... have lotsa time on my hands :haha:

Anyways saw 4 houses yesterday, 3 were straight away no's... seriously this one house didn't have a washer and dryer inside you had to walk outside to this shed :wacko: then the other 2 were dumps... like way too much repairs for us to do. One was OK.. not my fave but I could manage 5 years max in it. However looked online and found 2 houses we were interested in, so passed the links onto our realtor so hopefully we'll get more info on them :)

Hoping how are you? crossing my fingers for you that everything is ok!!

Angel how have you been?

Mas? Plastik? hows things?

AFM... had my midwife appt and ultrasound, didn't get any good pics as baby was stubborn as can be and covered their face with both hands for like 10 mins so the tech just appologized but it was ok cause I hafta go for ANOTHER scan in a month, apparently the fluid is still high but more in the normal range so they just wanna keep an eye, as much as I hate paying for ultrasounds I would much rather them moniter me then regret it if something went wrong.
But baby is growing, 2 pounds 3 ounces they say. measuring on time too :)

As for house situation we did a drive by of the 2 we saw online, one the road leading to it was gravel so my DH was not impressed by that. But I have no issue with either of the houses, each came on about 2.7 acres so a nice decent sized lot :D *cough* maybe my wish will come true and I'll get to own a cow or horse :haha:

Or a goat!!! I want a goat and my neighbor has one and we are in city limits! Lol!

I'm good, just waiting patiently for AF so I can start back over with meds and ultrasounds since I may have ovulated on the wrong side. I'm thinking iui next month but not sure.

:flower: Good luck Angel in whatever you try! :)

AFM.... third tri today!! :happydance: cannot believe it, I swear it feels like yesterday I was bawling my eyes out month after month when AF would show up.
My kitty isn't feeling too well, we were at my in laws overnight and when we came back I don't think she ate or drank anything :( However she'll drink if we hold water up to her.. just not on her own. Poor thing.. hoping its just a small kitty cold and she'll be back to her crazy self.

*big hugs & prayers* going out to Hoping! Her baby was born yesterday at 2lbs 10 ozs!! yikes!! Hospitals can do amazing things now, so best of luck baby Lizzie!!

She posted in another thread that Lizzie is off the ventilator, but is still needing some breathing help.

AFM.. my kitty is sick :( Might need to take her to the vet tomorrow if she doesn't start drinking and eating on her own by tonight.

I can not believe I just read all 200+ pages of this.:coffee:
I must be pregnant.:holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly:

Mb-Wow!!!! I bet it was very entertaining, there are highs and lows in this post! Lol! I'm must be pregnant too, my ta tas are aching, but then I remember they are always aching in my lp phase! Lol! How long have you been trying?

AC- thx for the update, I been worried about both of them. Hopefully 3rd tri goes by quickly for u!

I wish AF would hurry up cause I start on fresh cycle. DH doesn't know yet but he is going to give me a sperm specimen this cycle in a cup again! Lol!

Hi Ladies, very glad Hoping and her new LO Lizzie are ok! Thanks AC for the update. Sorry about the house - you will find the perfect one soon!! You look cute in the pic.
Im ok, just waiting to O. I did a OPK tonight and it has a good line so Im sure it will be within the next couple of days.

Are you taking any meds this cycle mas? Lots of dust, hope u catch the egg!

Thanks Angel - my FXed for you too!! No meds though - just lots of natural supplements and acupuncture. I am not going to do any more fertility meds for a bit - maybe aug I will try clomid and injectibles before we go for IVF.

ah sorry ladies!!! every time i get on to give you an update my computer locks up!! its very annoying!! so anyway, Lizzie is making improvements, She is no longer on the ventilator, just on the cpap machine to help her breath. She has been on there for a whole day so that's good! I am working on breast pumping, I got like three drops out today so that's great :) I'm making improvements :) Sorry its taken so long for me to update, and thank you ac for catching my other updates for me!! :)

Hoping- post pics ASAP! Lol! I want to see that sweet baby! Milk will come, takes a little bit to start flowing since you had her early but it will come! Congrats!

Lizzie Marie :) She is under lights for jaundice, that's why she has the cover on her eyes, but she is doing better every day!!

Attachments

• 1337558098592.jpg
    1337558098592.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 17
Awwww shes gorgeous Hoping!! I have zero advice to give on pumping but I hope your milk comes in soon :) :flower:

Angel, yes I want third tri to go by fast but first I wanna move in and get my nursery set up :haha: I still have nothing ready for my baby!

Mas good luck! :D Hope you get that egg!

AFM... my kitty is sick so was up all night coaxing her to drink, think its vet time today, hopefully they'll be able to give her something and she'll be alright.

:cry: my cat has kidney failure... so far no stones has shown up so thats good. I won't know if its treatable til tomorrow after the ultrasound. My kitty hasta stay overnight at the vet. And I'm a tap with tears. :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->