• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I just need to talk...

Yay!!! That's great AC! Hopefully everything runs smoothly for you!

Hoping- kinda worried about you, I said a big prayer for you and baby! Well alot of praying for the both of you!!

Hello ladies!!! sorry, I just got my computer yesterday and typing on my phone stinks, so its been a while....we have made it almost a week with baby staying in there! I did start to bleed a couple of days ago, but that is tapering off so thats great. last night we had some contractions but they went away, and I was told that with no cushionin in there for baby the uterus will get irritated and contract. So that may be something that happens more often but is ok. and I think that's about all that's gone on this week!
The main milestone for baby rightnow is 29 weeks, that is my docs goal, and if we make it past then and everythign goes well they will take baby at 34 weeks. so here's hoping to another 7 weeks in the hospital!!

Glad to hear things are going well for you Hoping. So are you going to have to stay in the hospital until you have your little girl?? At least you have your computer now so you can keep all of us updated :) Been checking here everyday since your last post for an update. Keep that baby in there!

I think I would go mad if I had to stay in a hospital that long!! Wishing you all the best Hoping, better stay put baby!! :)

Glad to hear things are ok! Sorry your stuck in the hospital! Tell Lizzie I said to stay put!

You know.... I was thinking, I know that's bad, BUT... Which one of you pregnant ladies are going to name your baby after me. Angela- bright, smart and intelligent people! Lmao!

So glad everything is Ok Hoping!! Hang in there and keep us posted!
I got a faint positive test yesterday but I had lots of cramps and af was due - she showed late yesterday - it is light but red and watery - tested again today - nothing on the FRER but very faint on the ic so IDK whats going on - maybe a chemical?? I will test again tomorrow. This is my test from yesterday (todays test was so faint I couldn't get a pic ) both tests were taken with 2nd morning urine.

Attachments

• IMG-20120512-00191-1.jpg
    IMG-20120512-00191-1.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 15
Mas! Definitely see it!!! Maybe it's just not ready for frer yet but I think you may have done it this time!!!! Yay!!! Keep testing!

:happydance: I see a line too Mas! Hope its not a chemical!! good luck :)

Not much new on my end... 4 days til my next ultrasound and midwife appt. :)

Hi Ladies!

Mas, from the looks of your chart I would say that you probably had a chemical :hugs: How are you feeling? There was definately a line on that test, but I see your test today was negative. Hope you're doing ok!!

Hoping, is Lizzie behaving herself and staying up in there?

AC, what news on the house? Any pictures for us?

AFM, CD 15, think I'm ovulating/have ovulated soon. So frustrated coz I went away for the weekend and didn't take my stupid thermometer with me! ARGH!!!! Right around when I should have been ovulating. Judging by my temp, if it goes up again tomorrow I expect that I o'ed yesterday. I guess only time will tell. Keeping on the bd'ing train just in case!

she's still in there.....but she is really starting to piss me off!! my husband has already grounded her for putting me through so much pain and crap.

mas~sorry bout the chemical :( that sucks, I feel your pain!!!

keep bding pony!!! :D

Thanks Ladies - I am gutted but at least things are working. So glad you and LO are ok Hoping, am thinking about you a lot!

Goodluck pony! I ovulated, I think on cd17 and ended up taking my clomid 5-9 and skipped the trigger shot this time cause my biggest follie was on my blocked tube side. So not expecting much this cycle.

Mas sorry for the chemical :hugs:

plastik hope things are going well with you :)

angel, aww that sucks :wacko: ... but ya never know!

Hoping, sending you lotsa positive vibes, I hope your baby girl is doing well and you are too...hope the hospital isn't too boring! Are you kids able to visit you?

AFM... still waiting for our realtor to make an offer and for my in laws to sign some papers. Everything feels like its going at a snails pace... SLOOOWWLLYYY.... :dohh: I just wanna have a nursery so I can start buying baby things!!!

Booo!! The bank refused the offer and foreclosed on it... and won't be reselling for atleast a month grrr...

So now back to square one... hoping I can find one with all the stuff this house had. :wacko:

Good morning ladies!! How is everyone?
I'm doing much better, trying to look at things positive :)

Anyways heres a bump pic of me at 26 weeks...
https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/AshleyMiranda/th_week264.jpg

Hope no one minds :)

AC- sucks about the house maybe a better one will come along! U look cute!

Hmmm.... I was looking under our names and apparently I'm a chat happy bnb member, AC- your a addict, lol and everyone else is active bnb. Lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->