I just need to talk...

So glad she is doing good Hoping!! I love the pics!

Hi Bree! I am so sorry you had to go through all that!! I am glad your Dad is doing well though. Chin up! Keep in touch, we are here if you need to chat.

:wacko: my DH drives me crazy!! So I suggest we pack up the car some last night so theres not so much to do today. And hes like Oh no I need to get to bed early I have an early meeting.... He didn't fall asleep til 2am!! :dohh: And he didnt even wake up any earlier then usual. I think that was his excuse to just be lazy :p

Hope you ladies are doing well :)

:wohoo:

OH MY - Its been FOREVER~! since i've been on here. So Much has gone on both here and in my own life. I have missed you all so much!
Where to start?
When my husband lost his job around thanksgiving this past year we thought we had hit rock bottom. We moved back to our home town found an awesome landlord who gave us 3 months free rent to get on our feet :)thumbup: really cool) I found a job before my husband since im a CNA and he is in computers. But He started his new job in March. It is totally awesome. He loves his job, he doesnt have to climb high towers or roofs anymore. He works for Caterpillar Global now as an help desk rep. Since December I haven't even had time to think about TTC. I even quit charting my temp, period, saliva with microscope all of it. I have been waiting to receive my insurance at work which includes fertility coverage.
So we were at my parents house on Sunday May 27 and I woke up feeling like SHIT. Then my son (who is 8) tells me he wants a baby sister...
I immediately went to the dollar store and bought a pg test. Much to my surprise it was instantly positive! :bfp::bfp::dust::spermy:
I went a little overboard on the testing, I have taken 6 tests. I was sure that one of them would come back with a :bfn: or that the :witch: would show up but I go see my doctor on the 6th of June (2 days!!!)

Sorry to crash the post I was just so excited to tell you all because many of you have talked with me and listened to me symptom spot or try all the crazy stuff to finally get here!

Attachments

• 151.jpg
    151.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 173.jpg
    173.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 6
Early morning hello to everyone!! Sorry im awol a lot, I don't have internet anymore and hate typing on my phone. Anyway, Lizzie is doing great!! She is stable and moved into the 2nd room now, so we can see her more often :) her ventilator is out again, and her breathing is very good. She is a rock star! I have lots of pics just trying to get my husband to hook Me up.with internet to show you. :) maybe tomorrow ;) I I hope everyone is doing well, I will catch up hopefully tomorrow!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Beautiful. I haven't had a chance to read back thru all the posts and find out who else has had BFP's! But Congrats everyone!

Ooohh congrats Midg!! :)

AFM.. fiinally up here in canada been visiting with family as thats why not posting :)

Midge- Congrats!!!!! Glad everything worked out for the both of you!!! Keep us posted!!

Ok so I finally read thru most of everything I have missed since December. (that was a lot of pages to read btw) :)
AC when is your due date?
Hoping - How far along were you when you delivered Lizzie?

Off to the Dr. Tomorrow. Cant wait.
Still feel like this is all a dream. I mean I know people have tried longer than we have (5 years) Including many of you wonderful ladies on here... but untill I hear a heartbeat or see the baby on the screen I just cant grasp the fact that I am truly preggo.
Besides my bbs getting bigger and tender, and 2 days of nausea I just dont even feel it.
I have a son from my first marriage (hes 8) and I remember being sick from the get go. Of course 8 years is a long time in between pregnancies and maybe I just dont remember anything. :)
Have a good day everyone!

midg! congrats!!! that's awesome!! I was one day before 29 weeks when I delivered...very scary, but she is doing so very well!! I miss her, I have been home for a few days while the boys got done with school, I will be going back tomorrow...I can't wait!!

I hope everyone else is doing well, I have been so busy pumping and trying to get my house back in order after my mother left I haven't any time to be on bnb...

Congrats midge!! Sounds like you guys have had some very good things happening lately.
Hoping - I am glad everything is going good and that Lizzie is doing so well!
AC - enjoy your time in Canada!
Hi Angel:wave:
AFM - I have tested the last two mornings and gotten BFN's (its early), but this morning a little while later I thought I saw a shadow of a line but then I just thought I had line eye. I tested tonight again and I got a faint line! I am hoping its not an evap but its pink so i am holding onto that!
Can you ladies see a line?

Attachments

• IMG-20120606-00221.jpg
    IMG-20120606-00221.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG-20120606-00216.jpg
    IMG-20120606-00216.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 9
Appointment went great. I am actually not as far along as I thought I was...
Since I didn't know my due date my Dr. did a sonogram. The baby is only about 2mm big according to the scan and we could see his/her heart beating. Too early to hear it just yet though. So my dr. estimates me at about 5 weeks. I go back in 4 weeks for my next appointment and sonogram. The Dr. was going to take a picture and then for got but the baby is so small you wouldn't have been able to tell what you were seeing besides a big empty looking sac. :) So He promised me pictures next time which is on July 3rd.
Im just so excited!

hows everyone else doing today?

I'm excited for you midge! Glad you caught a sticky bean! Be sure when u get pics to post!

Hey everyone :) I'll be back to posting now.. had a wonderful time visiting family. So sad to say goodbye to them all... as I know its not gonna be til next year til I'm back up, however a few will be visiting me once baby is here.
Also cannot sleep due to heartburn :(

Midg my due date is Aug 19th :D

Mas I think I see a faint faint line... have you retested?

Ladies! I haven't heard from you all in a few days.

Hoping how are you and Lizzie doing??

Mas any news?

Angel how are things?

AFM... house hunting continues.. also my midwife appt is this coming friday. Its the GD test too, and I'm getting an ultrasound. baby is gonna be HYPER :haha:

I havent really tried this cycle. I've been taking my opks but I don't know because it looked positive for a few days and we skipped BD on Friday and Saturday because we went to Indycar races. It's probably slim this cycle and I'm pretty sure I already ovulated because my cm this morning is post O symptoms.

My son has lived with his dad for 2 years in North Carolina and moving back in with me on Tuesday next week so we have been preparing for that. Ranger game coming up so I knew we wouldn't try to hard this month. I don't think it's possible I can get pregnant anymore.

Angel, not sure if it'll help, but I took evening primrose oil once a day til ovulation before I got my bfp. No idea if it helped or anything :wacko:
bahah hey atleast I know once I have this baby there really won't be that much of a need to get on birth control seeing how hard it was for me to get pregnant in the first place.

A pic of the house we're interested in. Yes its painted CRAZY colors... but they can always be repainted

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/AshleyMiranda/th_collage1.jpg

Won't know if we can get it til Saturday... and that'll only be if his parents give the ok to make an offer. Then we'll hafta deal with the month long wait of paperwork etc.

AC- I took EPO a few months ago

I love the house!! Did y'all already make a offer?

Hi Ladies! I am on CD4 and doing clomid and injectibles this cycle so hoping for lots of eggies! I like the house AC! Its a beauty! i am on EPO until ovulation and I find it works good for ewcm. I hope everyone else is doing well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->