I just need to talk...

in the last 24 hours, I have figured out how we'll pay for two tries at IVF and wrote down the plan AND the doctor I will use at the Cleveland Clinic, diagnosed my husband with a zero sperm count, myself with two blocked beyond repair tubes and probably some crazy infection that I never knew existed. Is crazy a sign that *i'm* pregnant? Ugh.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: yup! That constitutes as a definate BFP! Lmao! If no sperm, hope u calculated the whole donor part! I hear Jake from twilight has some sperm somewhere out there! Lol!! Hopefully that is not the case for you! Remember, you can't trust those kiddie microscopes! Rotflmao!

BTW, I peeked at your chart and I think yesterday was your implantation dip. Call me Dr. Angela

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: yup! That constitutes as a definate BFP! Lmao! If no sperm, hope u calculated the whole donor part! I hear Jake from twilight has some sperm somewhere out there! Lol!! Hopefully that is not the case for you! Remember, you can't trust those kiddie microscopes! Rotflmao!

well hello Jake! I would take some of his little fellas! at least im sure I would have a hot kid!

well hello Jake! I would take some of his little fellas! at least im sure I would have a hot kid!

Hell, me too! I believe DH would have to hit the road! Hehe!

I'll be back later , after I figure out who's sperm i'm going to have to
steal
buy.

It's a love story. I don't like vampire shit either! Nope your pregnant! U have the dip! Lol!!

It's a love story. I don't like vampire shit either! Nope your pregnant! U have the dip! Lol!!

Fine. I will watch it. I will have an open mind. I cannot let kharma of my girls in here get me!

Did you have a nice weekend?

oh oh oh! I also GAGGED when I smelled Garlic Friday at only 6 dpo!! LOL

THAT'S A SIGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My weekend was pretty good although my IC test have been calling my name all day and the angel on my shoulder has been constantly telling me, you idiot it's too early! Lmao! My daughter carved a pumpkin and my DH came out from the bedroom wanting to know why there hasn't been any trick or treaters! Duh! It's not Halloween! Lmao! I had heartburn this morning and slight nausea! I must be miraculously pregnant! We bought a facial from Wally world, chocolate so we walked around the house for about a hour with it on. I have chocolate boogers saved for later, hoping I have some of those pregnancy cravings! Bahahahahaha!

I had a rough night last night (clearly with my OCD post above) wondering if it's just too late and my one dream of being a mommy won't ever happen. I hope tomorrow's dress up fest at work snaps me back into being positive about it all.

No, your just preparing for the worst and I do it too. I have my little list of questions for when I start my cycle and go to the doctor on CD3 to start my cycle of IUI. My DH asked what I wanted for Christmas and I told him, the only thing I want is for him to go in that office without complaining and give specimen when the time comes and that's IT! I want to be pregnant, that's what I want!

Have you done any fertility testing and such? You know there is fertility test that come with the FRERs. It can give you a negative and still something be wrong but if it gives you a positive, it gives you an idea that you need to go get further testing. I did it last month and mine came out positive on CD3, and more testing was done. Come to find out some have fluctuations with FSH month to month. There are underlying reasons for having a high FSH such as thyroid and etc but that is fixable. As for my positive, I had elevated thyroid count that is fixable by medications.

No, your just preparing for the worst and I do it too. I have my little list of questions for when I start my cycle and go to the doctor on CD3 to start my cycle of IUI. My DH asked what I wanted for Christmas and I told him, the only thing I want is for him to go in that office without complaining and give specimen when the time comes and that's IT! I want to be pregnant, that's what I want!

Have you done any fertility testing and such? You know there is fertility test that come with the FRERs. It can give you a negative and still something be wrong but if it gives you a positive, it gives you an idea that you need to go get further testing. I did it last month and mine came out positive on CD3, and more testing was done. Come to find out some have fluctuations with FSH month to month. There are underlying reasons for having a high FSH such as thyroid and etc but that is fixable. As for my positive, I had elevated thyroid count that is fixable by medications.

Thanks:hugs: I did do that test last month (this is my 2nd month actively TTC) and it was negative. (i mean the line was much lighter than the control line) Is that negative? or positive? :dohh:

I can't remember anything=PREGGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's negative and good!! So see, this maybe your month afterall! I did HSG on CD9 to see if my tubes were open, which, one isn't. And I took Soy 3-7. First time I did that! JEO DID IT too so I'm dying to know if she tested and if it's positive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->