I just need to talk...

This morning, I had a DREAM it was time to get up so I temped at 2am and then again at 6am. LOL

I am finding this temp thing very interesting. I seem to have the same pattern every month. Is that normal? I drop mid cycle, then back up for a day or two then down a bit and have the exact temp two days in a row, then drop for 2 more days before AF. Kinda neat to see, especially the two months i've vaginally temped, i have some temps that are exactly the same just a day or so later. Looks like based on trends, I will start on Wednesday!

My chart is sucking. No high temps! I quit temping for several months and started back again this month! I have 3 high temps in my follicular phase but that was due to margaritas one night and wine another night! 2cnd morning to wake up to heartburn! It's such a shame my temps aren't supporting the possibility of BFP! Hmmmm... I think I'll poas anyways when I get my lazy tail out of the bed!

See what my mean ass test put out for me this morning? It's too early to be positive and my temps don't support it but I thought it was kinda funny.

PT 2.jpg

Ugh...I am so sleepy. I still feel really crappy. I am going to test this weekend if AF does show her ugly face.

Hopefully a BFP! I've been biting everyones head off today! That's about it for me!

nothing, here. My charts are way too similar to last month for me to have any hope. The only things different for me are NO symptoms at ALL! Which of course is pissing me the hell off. I always have bricks for t*ts a week before my period!

i swear, I JUST sneezed and now I have cramps! :witch: should be here by Wednesday! Clockwork!:cry:

What a coincidence, I sneezed and pisses! Bahahahaha! Sucks getting old!

Yes, when you sneeze and piss at the same time. We are getting older! Lmao!

Good Morning! I am going to add CoQ10 to my lab this month...anyone use it?

No I dont use it, let me know how it goes for you.

So Ive had a "brainstorm"
Last night after a shower I get out and Im checking my BBs in the mirror. You know raising my arms inspecting the areola's.... trying to figure out if they look any bigger - trying to symptom spot during my tww :haha:
So I walk out in the Living room, flash my Dh and ask "Do my boobs look bigger to you?"
:haha:
He looked at me like I had gone mad.
So I swear Im going to take a pic each day and label it cd what ever so I can compare my bb's ever month!
Then my DH can really think Ive gone mad!

Bahahahaha!!!! He is gonna put you in the nuthouse! ROTFLMAO!

I've never used that med.

AFM- negative pregnancy test but I was expecting that! Lol! I'm only 8dpo! Lol!

OK, ladies, see what you think of this. I did POAS this morning in which it was negative, so I convinced myself I drank entirely too much tea, Dr. Pepper last night before going to bed so I decided to test at home for lunch! Well, I have a set of test I got free with my OPK's and I bought another set for 25 for 5.00 and they are a darker package pink. So when I tested with the first stick, the free one I got a line but around the 5 minute mark. That is the pic on the Left so... I just don't trust the test, so I tested again with the same urine with the ones I bought! (on the Right) pretty negative but you can see a hint of a line after it dried. I really hate these test! LMAO! So here it is!

PT3.jpg

OK, ladies, see what you think of this. I did POAS this morning in which it was negative, so I convinced myself I drank entirely too much tea, Dr. Pepper last night before going to bed so I decided to test at home for lunch! Well, I have a set of test I got free with my OPK's and I bought another set for 25 for 5.00 and they are a darker package pink. So when I tested with the first stick, the free one I got a line but around the 5 minute mark. That is the pic on the Left so... I just don't trust the test, so I tested again with the same urine with the ones I bought! (on the Right) pretty negative but you can see a hint of a line after it dried. I really hate these test! LMAO! So here it is!

View attachment 289560

OMG! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I just spit out water when I opened that! I have NEVER had a line EVER, so that to me my friend is a fricking LINE!

No I dont use it, let me know how it goes for you.

So Ive had a "brainstorm"
Last night after a shower I get out and Im checking my BBs in the mirror. You know raising my arms inspecting the areola's.... trying to figure out if they look any bigger - trying to symptom spot during my tww :haha:
So I walk out in the Living room, flash my Dh and ask "Do my boobs look bigger to you?"
:haha:
He looked at me like I had gone mad.
So I swear Im going to take a pic each day and label it cd what ever so I can compare my bb's ever month!
Then my DH can really think Ive gone mad!

Love this :) I bet DH won't mind :)

It's a line but the other test in same urine cup wasn't like that. I think these are a batch of screwy test but I'm going to keep peeing on them! Lol! I took another after this one in a new urine and it was a hour later and negative. Just have to see what tomorrow AM test is like. Chinese for us tonight so tomorrow when I'm complaint of gas and the runs as a symptom, remind me what I ate! Lol!

I totally have a short fuse today. I snapped at the production supervisor at work. LOL I am just a major bitch today. Still super sleepy and nauseous. My boobs are starting to itch again and I think they are bigger. Ugh...not that I need bigger boobs (cause they are already too big.) No signs of AF either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->