I just need to talk...

so had some cramps today for like 4 or 5 min. . . ***TMI*** and then followed by tons of super watery cm all day, still and it has been about 10 hours...
thoughts?

It's a line but the other test in same urine cup wasn't like that. I think these are a batch of screwy test but I'm going to keep peeing on them! Lol! I took another after this one in a new urine and it was a hour later and negative. Just have to see what tomorrow AM test is like. Chinese for us tonight so tomorrow when I'm complaint of gas and the runs as a symptom, remind me what I ate! Lol!

Toot Toot!
:)

I totally have a short fuse today. I snapped at the production supervisor at work. LOL I am just a major bitch today. Still super sleepy and nauseous. My boobs are starting to itch again and I think they are bigger. Ugh...not that I need bigger boobs (cause they are already too big.) No signs of AF either.

:test:

so had some cramps today for like 4 or 5 min. . . ***TMI*** and then followed by tons of super watery cm all day, still and it has been about 10 hours...
thoughts?

:test: !! :)

My chart is pissing me OFF! Todays weird thing? Sulfur pee minus the asparagus! Still next to NO symptoms! I think i've made my boobies hurt by touching them so much! No AF cramps at all. I feel just fine!

thoughts?

Midge, I have a lotion like cm after ovulation to AF. Maybe a implantation sign with both!! Woop woop!

I squeez and squeeze till they hurt too! Lol

AFM- I was so excited to have such a temp spike only to be let down with a negative test, I think. Lol! Sucks!

thoughts?

Midge, I have a lotion like cm after ovulation to AF. Maybe a implantation sign with both!! Woop woop!

i typically have lotiony cm up untill a few days before af and then its dry/sticky
the watery doesnt seem normal but then again im only 5dpo and this is the first time i have kept record of all these symptoms in a long time so who knows whats normal anymore.
I think its too early to test :(
Im good about NOT poas, I hate to get the disappointing results but after 4.5 years Ive learned not to poas unless i have super good reason. :wacko:

Angel~you need a better test!!
J~when are you testing?? i'm very excited to see what it says!!
lots of luck ladies!!

So glad to see u back!! Missed you! Yes I need better test cause they suck! It just dawned on me I have another earlypregnancytest.com from last month. I think I'll use that in the morning! Lol! U decide to try again this month?

not sure. I can't ignore my body, so I will know when I ovulate, but I'm gonna do it the same way I did last month and not temp, just kinda take it easy. I have a lot of things to work on this month so it will be a good distraction from trying.....probably just have lots of sex and hopefully no stress!!! sha...right ;)

Stressfree baby shock a locka dance! How is everyone?

I am super sleepy today. But that is due the fact that I have been working 12 hrs shifts all week. I am also sick to my stomach and getting a sore throat. My fuse is not so short today as it was yesterday but it is still short. LOL I am also having some weird pinching cramps and EWCM. Crazy!

Jeo, where do I overnight a pregnancy test to u? Lol! Hope this is your month!!!!!

me too j!!
stress free sex...i actually want some now....dh not home from work yet...hope he gets home soon!! lol

We did a stress free month this past month. I did not temp at all. (I did take soy because I do not O on my own.)

not sure. I can't ignore my body, so I will know when I ovulate, but I'm gonna do it the same way I did last month and not temp, just kinda take it easy. I have a lot of things to work on this month so it will be a good distraction from trying.....probably just have lots of sex and hopefully no stress!!! sha...right ;)

i'm the same! I wish I could, but I have pretty severe O pain and can't ignore it if I tried! I've used the week of CD 11-19 as a "No sex zone" for years to try NOT to get pregnant! :haha: Little did I know!

Lots of stress free sex= !! :kiss::thumbup:

GOOD MORNING!!! I almost have all my :coffee: down so its getting there anyway ;) I really just wanted to :sleep: all morning....but no. lol Had a horrible headache yesterday so didn't get anything done, but I have decided that I think this spring I'm gonna start taking some photography classes so I can take beautiful pics of everyone!! :happydance: I'm kinda excited!
Now why haven't any of you tested yet?? I'm waiting here!!!

I broke down and took my FRER this morning and it was negative. So, AF is due in the next 5 days. I have one more FRER left so I'll wait till AF is due. Around the 8th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->