I just need to talk...

Angelbaby, I'm due the same day you are. I'm too nervous to test because I just don't feel like it happened this month... I think I'd rather be surprised with a late AF because I don't think I can take another BFN right now. I'm running a marathon next weekend too, so you'd think that would keep my mind off of things?!

I'm officially late and just took a FRER and I think it's broke. NO lines showed up for 5 min then the test barely did. I pee'd all over that damn thing. My temp took a HUGE plunge today and I have zero signs of my period. Yes, I went digging with a qtip, nothing, my cervix is so high i can't even find it! its my luck to be late on my period when I have no reason to be excited for it!!:dohh:

Today I have awful heartburn. I am still having mood swings, super sleepy, and just blah. I think I am going to test this weekend.

I'm officially late and just took a FRER and I think it's broke. NO lines showed up for 5 min then the test barely did. I pee'd all over that damn thing. My temp took a HUGE plunge today and I have zero signs of my period. Yes, I went digging with a qtip, nothing, my cervix is so high i can't even find it! its my luck to be late on my period when I have no reason to be excited for it!!:dohh:

Ok...I've peed on a lot of sticks...and I have to say...I'm not an expert or anything but I am pretty sure you are only supposed to pee on the end, not on the whole thing. :haha: You drowned it!!!:shipw:

im only 6dpo but ladies I just feel out. Of course I don't really feel PMS'y or anything which is unusual but I don't really feel pregnant at all. Of course its been over 7 years since I was pregnant, maybe I've just forgotten what its like.
Oh and of course the eye twitches started yesterday lol

Italiantqpie, I have to say I think you drowned the stick :)
So: :test::test::test: again!

Can you drowned a stick?? I held that pee for THAT long?!? LOL

It did eventually get a really faint test line-BFN

I've never had a 13 day LP so that Vitex must have worked!

Angelbaby, I'm due the same day you are. I'm too nervous to test because I just don't feel like it happened this month... I think I'd rather be surprised with a late AF because I don't think I can take another BFN right now. I'm running a marathon next weekend too, so you'd think that would keep my mind off of things?!

Good luck to you. I wish I could run a marathon. I ran up and down 3 flights of stairs yesterday and thought I was going to have to put oxygen on to breath for the next hour! LOL! Hopefully you will have a BFP.

Jeo- Your symptoms sound promising!!!! Can't wait for you to test!!!

Hoping4girl- It is still early. But I think I am becoming discouraged.

Midge- I had more symptoms last month then I do this month. I can't determine what side I ovulated on like I usually can. I always have lots of CM after ovulation but I went 3 days completly dry and my libido has disappeared. My BB's aren't even sore like they usually are. Now as soon as I post this, I'll have every symptoms there is! LOL! I have had alot of heartburn in early morning causing nausea but I have been eating alot of junk!

Italianpie- My sticks must be broke too although, I'm not drowning them! lol! But none the less they are broke because they are only giving me 1 line! WTH??? lol!

AFM- I woke up and fertility friend said my chart was triphasic. So naturally, I caved and used my last FRER. I think I am wishful thinking though cause at one point I see a line and then I don't. I think I see the indent line and that's it but I think I drove myself a little nutty looking at it. So you all take a look and see what you think. Then tell me to put the test down because it's not there and clearly I can't read them correctly! LOL!

2.jpg

OH, Right nipple just started burning! Yup, just cause I denied any BB pain! LMAO!

Italian~you need to test again! and only pee for 5 seconds! well, on the stick that is ;)
Angel~I don't see a line :( but then again, maybe you drowned it ;)
MIdge~I know its easy to say don't give up, but don't give up! you never know what's gonna happen....i thought i was preggers cuz i had the symptoms, but no.
I did make a doc appt, so in a couple weeks i will be talking to someone about our trying, while she is playing in my vajayjay. and I don't know if they tell you this when you have an appt for your yearly, but they told me to not have anything in my vagina for 48 hours before my appt. wth?? I have never been told that!! lol I mean, I don't usually have sex before hand, but the fact they said nothing in the vagina is what gets me...so funny!!

Keep the vibrators out of there too! That is too funny!!!

well I always keep hoping! It just so easy to get discouraged. Usually about now I am PMS badly, and Im not. I have the acne going on which is typical, I cant count heartburn because I suffer chronic heartburn and have for years I have had a few sporadic symptoms here and there but nothing that screams...:test:
Of course there is that issue with FF changing my o date from the 25th to the 28th which means I :sex: better for the 28th but was pretty sure it was closer to the 25th. So if thats the case and it was the 25th then I am 9dpo which makes my lack of symptoms even more concerning...

GOD I HATE MY CYCLES!

hmmm... I feel better now.
:shrug:

It's just been super weird for me with the lack of PMSing. Usually by now I'm in tears if a fly is in the same car as me. Normally cramping by now. But I only get the occasional twinges which is not many and couple pubic bone aches. I wonder if my HSG is going to delay the start of my period or if maybe just cleaned me out good enough for no cramping by now. I did have a couple of zits pop up. And I have this rash I get occasionally called tinea versicolor that has come back on my neck with vengeance. I have med to take for it but too scared to take it right now so my neck looks spotted.

Hey there girls! Just wanted to stop by to say hi. Still waiting to ovulate so just stalking!

Hello :hi: RNTTC, glad to see you back!

Well ladies, My chart is still triphasic and my test are still BFN and 12dpo. :dust:

So, with that said, I have no sore BB's :holly:, No lower back ache, Just sciatic nerve pain which is nothing new, No frequent need to pee :loo:, No nausea :sick:. Did I cover everything? Oh, no dizziness, no constipation, AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, NO GAS!

So, tonight, I'm going to the movie grill, to eat and watch Real Steel and have a margarita, 2,3,5,10. LOL! :haha: :munch::drunk::wine:

I'm not going to be upset this month, I'm just going to prepare for next cycle :thumbup:

:witch: should be here Tuesday!

Hello :hi: RNTTC, glad to see you back!

Well ladies, My chart is still triphasic and my test are still BFN and 12dpo. :dust:

So, with that said, I have no sore BB's :holly:, No lower back ache, Just sciatic nerve pain which is nothing new, No frequent need to pee :loo:, No nausea :sick:. Did I cover everything? Oh, no dizziness, no constipation, AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, NO GAS!

So, tonight, I'm going to the movie grill, to eat and watch Real Steel and have a margarita, 2,3,5,10. LOL! :haha: :munch::drunk::wine:

I'm not going to be upset this month, I'm just going to prepare for next cycle :thumbup:

:witch: should be here Tuesday!

have fun, mama!

I'm with you guys! I have been trying to still live my life while in this TTC period. I'm trying to make some changes but sometimes having a drink or 5 is needed to stop the stress and get back to remembering that I am still me. I thought for sure I would come on here tonight and see more :bfp:'s since this is such a good thread! I have some plans for next cycle too if this one doesn't work. Like I joined a fitness group through work to get me in shape and maybe if I lose some weight then I will get PG. Just trying whatever... talking to my mom today she reminds me that she is a "fertile mertle", but then I had to remind her that she had 3 kids by the age of 25 and I am trying for my first at 36. Anyhoo... Off to watch some hockey and hang out with my DH (who indulged me this afternoon with some PreSeed!) I have the yellow light on FF! Have a good weekend ladies! :hug:

ah...hockey is always a good distraction from ttc :) Love me some hockey!!!! but, as my team isn't playing tonight...or should I say, losing tonight...I am watching Aladdin with DS. oh and my doggie. but...i think it might also be time for a drink for me!!! yippee for rum!! :)
Angel~ sorry no bfp :( that makes me sad!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->