I just need to talk...

Y'all should go see Real Steel! It was really good! My margarita only turned into 1 giant one and it was so sour I barely could tolerate it, but I slammed that puppy down to prove I could do it! Lmao!

I should start back to gym too, I ran up and down 3 flights of stairs twice the other day and I thought I was dying! Lmao!

I'm good. Woke up with no desire to test because I'm pretty sure I'm out.

I decided that I will do the IUI this coming cycle, hope AF will be here Tuesday and no later so that I can be at the doctors appointment for my scans and blood work by the end of the week.

You going to OPK?

What is Vitex/Maca?? I'm taking vitamin E on top of the usual PNV but haven't heard anything about these...:shrug:

I also have been eating out of this coookbook that I found online. It's called "Cooking to Conceive". It has been pretty good. My OH does all the cooking (he's Italian) and he really likes the recipes as they are pretty easy and lots of good flavor. Last night we had a pork stir fry, and we have tried a barley mushroom risotto, and wheat pasta with turkey bolognese. It has all been really good. We are trying to eat more healthy while TTC and I thought maybe this would help. Will let you know. Also, using PreSeed and started an exercise program yesterday through the hospital that I work at. Hoping that all this will make me healthier for when I get my :bfp:! GL ladies and lots of :hugs: and :dust: to everyone!

I'm good. Woke up with no desire to test because I'm pretty sure I'm out.

I decided that I will do the IUI this coming cycle, hope AF will be here Tuesday and no later so that I can be at the doctors appointment for my scans and blood work by the end of the week.

You going to OPK?

Yeah. I'll be waiting for our smiley this month :)

I'm excited to hear about your IUI! :dust:

Italian, have you started yet?

Yep :( CD3

Started my Vitex/Maca combo Friday night:coffee:

How are you?

ah i'm sorry :hugs:

Thanks, girlie :hugs:

What is Vitex/Maca?? I'm taking vitamin E on top of the usual PNV but haven't heard anything about these...:shrug:

I also have been eating out of this coookbook that I found online. It's called "Cooking to Conceive". It has been pretty good. My OH does all the cooking (he's Italian) and he really likes the recipes as they are pretty easy and lots of good flavor. Last night we had a pork stir fry, and we have tried a barley mushroom risotto, and wheat pasta with turkey bolognese. It has all been really good. We are trying to eat more healthy while TTC and I thought maybe this would help. Will let you know. Also, using PreSeed and started an exercise program yesterday through the hospital that I work at. Hoping that all this will make me healthier for when I get my :bfp:! GL ladies and lots of :hugs: and :dust: to everyone!

Honestly, I don't even know what they do. I will google it all in a bit and post it :wacko: I've seen great success with people using it, the Maca is also GREAT for improving :spermy: so my DH has been taking it for about a month!

I am going to run to the grocery in a few, we are going to make beef and noodles for dinner....i'll be back :D

oh i am making chicken stir fry stuff :) my kids hate it but my hubby loves it and requested it to be on the menu more often when I made it last. I just threw stuff in a pan and hoped it tasted good...hopefully it can come out the same as last time!! lol
Angel~ I have a good feeling that this is your month!! don't give up!

I have been craving chili since it's been kinda rainy the last couple of days. It finally is starting to feel like fall here. I even had a fire in the fireplace last night. The chili I make is a family recipe with no measurements so it tastes different every time. Two years ago I entered a contest with it and got 3rd place. Even though my DH is the chef in the family, my chili is better then his (and I don't let him forget it...LOL)! GL to everyone this cycle! :dust:

I have been craving chili since it's been kinda rainy the last couple of days. It finally is starting to feel like fall here. I even had a fire in the fireplace last night. The chili I make is a family recipe with no measurements so it tastes different every time. Two years ago I entered a contest with it and got 3rd place. Even though my DH is the chef in the family, my chili is better then his (and I don't let him forget it...LOL)! GL to everyone this cycle! :dust:

ha! i've already been outside shoveling!! starting to feel like fall....thats funny. :haha:

As Promised, RNTT:

Maca:

maca is a nourishing food for the endocrine system, aiding both the pituitary, adrenal, and thyroid glands (all involved in hormonal balance.) maca has the ability to affect key hormones in both women and men without containing hormones itself.
Its main action is to stimulate and nourish the pituitary gland, acting as a tonic for the hormone system. When the pituitary gland functions optimally, the entire endocrine system becomes balanced, because the pituitary gland controls the hormone output of the other three glands.

In women, maca works by controlling estrogen in the body. Estrogen levels that are high or low at the wrong time can keep a woman from becoming pregnant or keep her from carrying to term. Excess estrogen levels also cause progesterone levels to become too low. Taking maca may help to increase the progesterone levels which are essential to carrying a healthy pregnancy.
Estrogen in men produces erectile dysfunction or lack of libido, low sperm count, and lowered production of seminal fluid. Men who use maca have been seen to have an increased libido and healthy sperm.
Maca may help…

balance hormonal levels in women.
Increase libido in both men and women.
Increase egg health.
Increase seminal volume, sperm count per ejaculation, and sperm motility.
Who should use maca?
Maca would really be good for anyone preparing or trying to become pregnant. It is a healthy food which can be taken daily. It can specially help women who are experiencing:
-poor egg health
-endometriosis
-pcos
-recurrent miscarriages
-preparing for ivf
-infertility due to stress

in addition, hormonal stability sharpens the mind and generates a sense of well-being.

It does sound good! I may need to try this but I guess I better wait till after this cycle with clomid. Unless you can take it with that?

AF is lurking for me, started cramping this morning. I have emailed my clinic and gave authorization for them to take out the 950.00 for IUI. So no turning back now or I loose the 950.00. I swear this is like gambling.

Wait, I feel my eyes swelling with tears, AF should be here soon!

HORMONES REALLY SUCK!

I have to self contain myself this cycle. No drinking, no smoking and no testing early due the HCG trigger shot.

It does sound good! I may need to try this but I guess I better wait till after this cycle with clomid. Unless you can take it with that?

AF is lurking for me, started cramping this morning. I have emailed my clinic and gave authorization for them to take out the 950.00 for IUI. So no turning back now or I loose the 950.00. I swear this is like gambling.

HORMONES REALLY SUCK!

I have to self contain myself this cycle. No drinking, no smoking and no testing early due the HCG trigger shot.

We're here for you, girlie!

HORMONES REALLY SUCK!

We're here for you, girlie!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

when you got your lap done (i'm already assuming my tubes are blocked, LOL), were you scared to "go to sleep"? I haven't had any surgery since 1996 (breast reduction) and before that i was 4 (tonsils). How do you unscare yourself?

when you got your lap done (i'm already assuming my tubes are blocked, LOL), were you scared to "go to sleep"? I haven't had any surgery since 1996 (breast reduction) and before that i was 4 (tonsils). How do you unscare yourself?

I found out my tubes where blocked through HSG. There is no going to sleep for that. It's a simple procedure and pain last about 30 seconds. Maybe a minute at the most.

It's like going in and having a pap smear. They put the forceps in and deaden the cervix. Stick a catheter into the cervix and blow up a small baloon to keep the dye from coming out. They then push in the dye and the whole time you are under a C-arm X-ray machine and it watches the dye flow into the uterus and up the tubes.

I was very nervous about it. The one thing I didn't do and wish I would have was take Tylenol or Ibuprofen before going.

It's a real simple outpatient procedure. No cutting, No IV's and no blood work unless you request blood work.

If your DH hasn't had a SA, the best thing to do before undergoing any treatment is make sure that is done first. Some clinics will let you do it outside of the clinic but with the requirement to have the semen at the clinic within less than a hour. (by the way) I saw some SA kits online but I don't know how accurate they are.

This is the clinic I use. Look at the pricing for IVF! It gives me a heart attack everytime I look at it.

https://www.embryo.net/html/fee.html

OH good luck!!!! I hope everything goes well for you!!I'm on cd 8 now...i think...maybe 7, i don't know ;) I want a take it easy cycle again, we will see how i do at that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->