I just need to talk...

well, Im out. Spotting today, Enough that I need a lliner but not enough for a pad. :( Maca Sounds Interesting. How do you take it? Pill? Powder? What Brand do you use?
Angel Baby: :hugs: Im with ya on AF

Well ladies,

I tested my water faucet water, and I'm happy to announce, it's not pregnant! :thumbup: I think this is a good thing and will take it as I am not drinking pregnant piss. :haha:

Or maybe this is a bad thing. Usually the saying is, "It must be in the water!" Well crap!

well, Im out. Spotting today, Enough that I need a lliner but not enough for a pad. :( Maca Sounds Interesting. How do you take it? Pill? Powder? What Brand do you use?

I take the pill.

"now" brand from the health food store :)

Well ladies,

I tested my water faucet water, and I'm happy to announce, it's not pregnant! :thumbup: I think this is a good thing and will take it as I am not drinking pregnant piss. :haha:

Good. i'd be pissssssssssssssed off if my water was preggo and i wasn't!:nope:

I hate that you're starting, but that kinda makes us cycle buddies :hugs:

I VOW that I will stop googling things. Seriously, I have convinced myself I have ovarian cancer now, too! (as well as endometriosis, two blocked tubes and a wonky uterus).

I am going to post the good about me and my cycle:
  • I am clock work and have always been clockwork. 27-28 days.
  • I have never had painful periods
  • I have never had random bleeding-ever
  • I have never had a pap come back with a problem

Now the not so great about my cycle:

• I have ovulation pain on my right side every month. It goes away in 3 hours.

I will STOP googling that one thing that could be bad. right now. i stop.

No more googling for you! I'll get in touch with google and have them ban you! LMAO! Stop it, this is your month! Get to crackalackin! BFP! BFP!

Oh, I need someone to tell my dog time has changed because she just don't get it when I tell her! Grrrrrrrr... It's a good thing I love that dog!

I haven't. LOL I am scared to because I do not want to see a BFN. But still no sign of AF.

I haven't. LOL I am scared to because I do not want to see a BFN. But still no sign of AF.

It's time to test. Just close your eyes, pee on a test and mail it to me and I'll read it! Ooooo, better yet, pee on it and close your eyes and email it to me. Lmao! Enquiring minds want to know!!! Lol!

Well if AF is not here yet that is a major good sign!!!!!

I am having some yellowish CM, still some major mood swings, heartburn like crazy (and I mean everything gives me hurtburn). My coworker said I should test and if I do not do it soon, she is going to buy me a test and make me do it at work. LOL

I am having some yellowish CM, still some major mood swings, heartburn like crazy (and I mean everything gives me hurtburn). My coworker said I should test and if I do not do it soon, she is going to buy me a test and make me do it at work. LOL

OH please test!!! I really want to know too!!! The suspense is killing me! well, not killing me, but it is making me want to pace the floor for you :winkwink:

Italian~do I need to verbally slap you for googling?? its not as bad as sticking your fingers where they don't belong, but I google a lot too so maybe we will let that one slip by :winkwink:

Angel~my DH's coworkers told me to go to Utah and drink their water, I guess it is pregnant water!!

Midge~:hugs::hugs::hugs: stupid witch.....

my thumb is still twitching...I really wish I knew why its totally annoying. today my OTHER thumb was twitching....weird.

I hope no one minds me budding into this topic.
I'm currently at 9dpo and usually before AF I bloat for about a week and it usually gets worse. Only this TWW theres no bloating. Now I don't wanna be psyching myself out again. Cause lately every month i'm thinking "oh this is it!!" But does anyone know what no bloating means?

I'm currently at 9dpo and usually before AF I bloat for about a week and it usually gets worse. Only this TWW theres no bloating. Now I don't wanna be psyching myself out again. Cause lately every month i'm thinking "oh this is it!!" But does anyone know what no bloating means?

no bloating = your pants fit better!!! :haha: I have NO idea...I am bloated now and I haven't O'd yet. but welcome to our crazy thread!! I figure if I can't laugh at myself for my own craziness then who will?? oh yeah...everyone... :dohh:

no bloating = your pants fit better!!! :haha: I have NO idea...I am bloated now and I haven't O'd yet. but welcome to our crazy thread!! I figure if I can't laugh at myself for my own craziness then who will?? oh yeah...everyone... :dohh:

I drive my DH crazy with all my am I pregnant am I not pregnant talk :haha: so i'm glad I joined this forum where everyone is like me in that area!
These past few months I've been so emotional over it though its nuts! I need to "try" to relax.

I drive my DH crazy with all my am I pregnant am I not pregnant talk :haha: so i'm glad I joined this forum where everyone is like me in that area!
These past few months I've been so emotional over it though its nuts! I need to "try" to relax.

yes, its hard. My DH won't even talk to me about it anymore...yesterday I was all sad and he asked what was wrong, I told him he wouldn't want to talk about it so I wasn't going to tell him. HE thinks every time we talk about babies I'll burst into tears...and I told him, so what if I do? Thats just me, we have been together 12 years you should know that by now! :haha: I told him we weren't trying this month...I think the problem with trying is that I do all the work and he gets to have all the "having sex" fun so he could care less if we were trying or not! but, I love him for putting up with me anyway :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->