I just need to talk...

ah it will work out!! and if you had a surge starting today doesn't that mean you will O tomorrow? that might work out better anyway ;)

I'm thinking if it is a surge I'm catching it on it's way up so tomorrow should be plenty of time. He feels bad but I told him don't worry about it, we filled it up last night and at least we are catching it in the window and that's all that matters. Even if we dint inseminate we have timed intercourse with all the works! I'm here now to draw blood and it may not even be a surge, kinda hoping it's not so the other follies will catch up. If not the one egg on my good side will drop anyways. U ought to see this office, it is full of couples, I never seen so many in here before. I want to ask everyone why they are here?!? Bahahahaha!!!!!

LOL I wish I was there with you!!! we could make up stories ;)
I'm so thinking I'm out I want to have some sort of hope! Ok, I'm done talking about me now...I'm gonna go work on unpacking some boxes and making cookies :)

That would have been short luteal phase for you wouldn't it? Those opk are just hard to tell. The doctor came in and talked to me and told me it's rare that for those starting clomid to have a surge on day 11. I came home and they will call the results. When I mentioned the strips, she said all strips are not accurate and blood can be deceiving too. I was like, what the hell are we basing it on strips for! Blah! That wasn't my regular doc though.

well what a crock!!! i say if they are gonna make you use the super spendy ones they better be accurate!!! dumb doctors....
and yes it would be very short...i have been Oing on day 14 then having 14-16 day lp, but i'm not taking B6 this month, for the thumb twitchign problem ;) (my thumb has stopped twitching now...) anyway, so I O'd later than usual...and I haven't seen any more spotting just this morning. I guess I will just have to wait a few days!!! I did sneak in a test :blush: on the idea that I was just looking for it to be negative, and low and behold it was! :haha: so I have one test left, and will be so busy starting on wednesday I won'thave to worry about poas at all!! yippee!!plus I only have one left, and I dont' want to buy more, so it will just have to wait. i really wish i would quit feeling my boobs...i'm sure I look like a perv sitting here... :dohh:

Ooh I hope it's IB!!

LH was negative and I'm glad!! Because DH poor performance! Lmao! I do have to go back tomorrow for sonogram because the doc re-looked at my sonogram and decided she wanted to do the sonogram rather than the nurse doing it on Tuesday and will draw another LH for fear the one large follie I have may not last much longer. So that's good news! No BD tonight!!! Gotta save it! I'll also get instructions on Trigger. I think I'm going to have to take it tomorrow.

omg, I've missed so much today with you girls!

I will be back after we eat! My Ovulation pain is starting right now, so we'll get one more in before bed!

Brings on ovulation and hopefully drop more than 1 egg. It's hcg so I can't test for 10 days or I'm liable to have a positive pregnancy test and not be! So I have to resist. Some people will test the trigger out and watch the line go faint then re-appear and get darker but Im going to try and wait till I take the blood hcg that they do 12dpo. The trigger may take 24-40 hours before I actually drop the egg. But then I may drop it anyways since the follicle is already past 18mm.

Bree, I hope this works for u!!!!! When u plan on testing?

OH good luck bree!!!

Angel~thanks for the info. I really don't know what any of this entails, so I will be asking you a lot of questions when the time comes for me!! Next month I'm back to temping all the time, and really trying hard!!!

OH good luck bree!!!

Angel~thanks for the info. I really don't know what any of this entails, so I will be asking you a lot of questions when the time comes for me!! Next month I'm back to temping all the time, and really trying hard!!!

I think you should temp too! So we can see where u r at!! Lol! I'm nosey! Lololol!!!

Speaking of being nosey, I need to look at Bree chart! Lmao! I wish jeo would chime in at some point and tell us she got that BFP!!! I'm seriously wanting to mail her my digital test!

OK so...my stupid question of today...
I think I'm having some pain in my left ovary. I say I think cuz it just feels lower than where I would think my ovary would be. it feels like a throbbing pain, kinda dull but comes and goes. I think I had a couple of them on the right when I was at the store, but not sure. what does that mean?? I'm sorry!!! I just am paying way more attention to my body than I should be...and I hate symptom spotting but it seems i just can't help myself this month!!! oh what do I do??
Ok...so I have decided I'm probably going to have one stupid question a day..that way you have something to look forward to everyday...laughing at me!! lol
I wish J would come back too.....wth?? ;)

I have pains on the side I ovulate on after O. Maybe tugging! I truly believe that there are symptoms and we do feel them. It just sucks sometimes it mimics AF. I symptom spot too, hate it but can't help it! Surely we can feel the implantation, I know I can feel when they are down there and inserting caths, etc. There are enzymes on the egg or embryo when it buries into the uterine lining so makes sense why there are aches and pains.

ok! this cycle complete, BD#3 done. in the middle of my O pains this second. We'll see what happens now!

This is the first month that I have ever felt the O pain on my left side! Since I was 21, it's been on my right side...every.single.month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->