I just need to talk...

oh i tore the sucker apart about 15 minutes ago so now its just not even readable :haha: plus it was soooo faint it would not be seen with a camera!! I'm telling you its not there. I just want it to be!! lol *sigh* I really need to stop obsessing!! maybe I'll take a nap....I'm starting to get a pretty good headache... :xmas15:

Well dang! I take mine apart too! I have to test tonight to see if I surge, I will use both opk I have, if it's positive, which I doubt will be, I'll inseminate tomorrow, if I dont, I'll do it Wednesday. Now I need to go find the nerve to inject myself at 1am! Hubby took off that day so I need him to be at his best! We were told to BD if negative surge tonight and skip tomorrow.

ooo have fun with that!! when I was preggers w/ my youngest I had a broken ankle at 8 months, I had to get injected with blood thinners cuz i was on bedrest. a home health did it at first, then my mom then my husband. I couldn't bring myself to do it!! so gooooood luck!!!!! I feel for you!
I am having the pink cm again.... i really think i'm out this month. does implantation bleeding last this long?

I'm not sure, I seen some ladies have it for a few days. I never have spotting. I had my 3 children ntnp so I never knew I was pregnant till about 6 weeks and symptoms brought me to testing. I wish I had that same attitude that I had 14 years ago! Whew!

You want to hear something weird?!?

I'm hurting so bad by my coot and have a small looking cyst on it! I started to have them look at it this morning but I decided I would do my minor surgery after I ovulate at home! Lmao!

Everytime I ovulate on my left side these cyst come up! Ever since my surgery in may. It's like a boil. So I looked it up and sure enough there was something that said for some symptoms ovulation is close the side that you ovulate on the vagina lip will increase and some people lymph nodes get a little more prominent on that side and tender to touch! Well I do my minor surgery by sticking a sterile needle in it after it's been on heating pad and squish the juicy stuff out. Kinda like popping a zit or ingrown hair! Gross I know but I barely can sit on my ass right now!!!

I'll pop it a within a week it will be gone bit the nodules get big and tender!

OMG, i've had a coot boil before! a coot lippy boil I think ! I was horrified, it hurt like hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have your DH just wack you with the needle at 1am, by the time you wake up pissed, it will be over!

oh i tore the sucker apart about 15 minutes ago so now its just not even readable :haha: plus it was soooo faint it would not be seen with a camera!! I'm telling you its not there. I just want it to be!! lol *sigh* I really need to stop obsessing!! maybe I'll take a nap....I'm starting to get a pretty good headache... :xmas15:

:hugs:

i'm in a v. v. sad mood. I'm going to take a hot bath & maybe a little cry and i'll be back with you beauty's later xoxo

just posting some pics that make me smile :D

Attachments

• 0091.jpg
    0091.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 0095 edit - Copy (2).jpg
    0095 edit - Copy (2).jpg
    31 KB · Views: 10
  • 176317_1845242928020_1149058075_32155166_26136_o - Copy (2).jpg
    176317_1845242928020_1149058075_32155166_26136_o - Copy (2).jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 6
  • l - Copy (2).jpg
    l - Copy (2).jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 12
  • wedding 4 - Copy (2).jpg
    wedding 4 - Copy (2).jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 17
bree your so gorgeous i'm jealous :winkwink::flower:
and dont be sad!! Angel said I couldn't be so you can't either :haha::hugs:
Angel!! icky!! you know, its prolly cuz you stick stuff up there :winkwink: bahahaha!!! no but seriously, i'm so sorry that has to hurt!!!:hugs::hugs:

you're sweet.

Random fact: I'm 4'10"

I plan to keep distracting myself for 10 more days.

Photos and random fact = done.
now what? LOL

um....i watch the id channel and try to solve all the mysteries on there ;)

lol I'm just waiting for AF to show now...so time I can handle. I know she is going to show up, the spotting has gotten "worse" i guess you could say. still barely there, but darker than before. But...feeling good, as I know I have to keep taking my B6, or order some progesterone. and, I know we have a plan to work on!! DH asked me tonight if he should start wearing boxers...but I told him no. I told him its not him that has the problem its me. I can get pregnant, I just can't keep it. so....that was the first thing he has ever said to me about ttc :) and its been a year. well, besides when he is being supportive when i'm bawling my eyes out :) he really is a good sport about all this. and, he read about the clinic I want to go to, so thats good!!

but, I will keep my eyes open for that episode I'm excited to see it!!!!

Bree, don't be depressed, and u neither hoping! See, if y'all get depressed, then I get depressed! Lol! Besides I'm convinced it is going to happen for us sooner or later but going to happen!

I'm excited hoping that your hubby looked at the clinic stuff and for me going to the clinic kind of gives me hope that it is possible and peace of mind that I'm doing everything that I can. Though, I'm really not feeling very positive of this cycle. Mostly because it's more of a learning cycle and better timing the next time I do it. I decided that if this cycle doesn't work, I'm skipping the next cycle and re-try again in January cycle. Get past Christmas and so many frequent trips to the clinic is too much for a busy month!

I went and ate with family last night and came home and soaked in hot bath and popped that boil. I couldn't stand it any longer. Still hurts but definately not as painful as it was!

I love the pictures Bree! I'll have to post some over the weekend. I had my pic as my profile pic and my kids a ticker when I first started using babybump but I got paranoid that my exhubby wife would find it and figure out was me and I didn't want any of them to know my business! Lmao! I know, that's super paranoid but I hate that sob! Lmao! Especially since he thinks he damaged me by having my tubes tied 13 years ago. He has 2 kids with his wife now so that makes 5 kids for him. Burns me up that I had my tubes tied while he still having children! Blah! I'm going to post some pics this weekend though.

I took my trigger last night accidentally at 2am. I didn't hear my alarm at 1am. Anyways I got up and did a HPT, I know, I know! I just had to see if it was in my system. So it is and apparently I'm pregnant and haven't ovulated yet! Lmao! I really feel super tired this morning and majorly bloated. This med really going to be a tough one. I'm nauseated too!

I can't rely on my chart to tell if I ovulated before the IUI. I read the hcg throws it off so I have noway of knowing till I go in to do the IUI on Wednesday and following day thursday to see if it collapsed. My temps are super erratic! No BDing tonight! Whew!

Oh my gosh that was a long post! ROTFLMA! Must be another side effect of that med!

I got my psychic reading from Gail. Here it is!

Linking in around you Angela, I feel youve had quite a tough time emotionally within the past few months, which is a shame because I sense where you are in life now, your probably more content than you have been for some years, so spirit dont want you to lose sight of that in the height of your ttc journey

I can sense a little bit of pressure too around trying for a baby, and I dont feel your partner makes you feel like this or does anything for you to feel like this, I pick up it is with you though, so spirit who come in around you do want you to relax a little and want to reassure you although you have gone through alot medically and had dissapointment along they way, you are showing in your palm a pregnancy here

I feel you will need more medical appointments, but this shows as positive, and I feel something will be done or given to aid your conception, and I feel once baby is there, you have no problems in carrying or having children

I feel March 2012 is really highlighted around you in regard to pregnancy, I do feel you will conceive before this, but feel this may be the time you announce or feel relaxed enough to look forward to babys arrival, now half of me feels twins, because from the moment I began reading for you, I was given constantly boy and girl, and dont feel you will have 2 pregnancies, sometimes with multiple births spirit give me this as 100%, and although Im not confident to say Im 100% seeing twins, what I will say is Angela dont rule this out, because it is coming forward

The main thing is I see a healthy pregnancy, and you give birth in 2012, im sorry I cannot be 100% sure for you, but would rather be honest, I feel though such a lovely secure path around you, and your 2012 baby strengthens this, I hope thats helped today, sorry again parts are vague, but you will have a baby in 2012, possibly twins x

Wishing you all the best for the future

Love, Light & Happiness
Psychic123uk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"