I just need to talk...

Hopin- i had a little rum yesterday from our San Juan stash and thought of you :D

Since I'm up I been searching the web... Told u I was bored! Lol! Icopied and pasted this and think I'm going to make hubby take a cold shower followed by cup coffee! Lmao! I had 2 beers last night too! Crap! Lmao

Cold Shower for Daddy! Have hubby take a five minute cold shower 30 minutes before intercourse! The cold water will stimulate blood flow and just might improve motility!

Have hubby drink a strong cup of coffee 30 minutes prior to intercourse! It has been said to give his spermies a boost!

Put a pillow under your bottom after intercourse and lay still for 30 minutes. Why make gravity work against his guys. Give a little boost up!

Momma, reduce Caffeine and eliminate alcohol!*

NEW YORK, Oct 05 (Reuters) -- Alcohol consumption, even in small amounts, can reduce a woman's chance of conceiving by more than 50%, according to researchers in Maryland.
More than 300 milligrams of caffeine per day may reduce fertility by 27 percent.

Oh yay! I'm not up alone!!! I don't know what to search for! I want to know how many times DH can ejaculate in a cup for insemination but I must not be looking up the right words because I only seen one thing on it and it was a board like BNB!

Oh yay! I'm not up alone!!! I don't know what to search for! I want to know how many times DH can ejaculate in a cup for insemination but I must not be looking up the right words because I only seen one thing on it and it was a board like BNB!

Do you mean, how many times in one try or using the same cup over and over? LOL

Lol! Like ejaculate in the cup and then do it again to have a bigger sample! Lol! Maybe I'm the only dummy questioning this because I can't find anywhere the answer!

Lol! Like ejaculate in the cup and then do it again to have a bigger sample! Lol! Maybe I'm the only dummy questioning this because I can't find anywhere the answer!

that's what I thought! Probably depends on how quickly he can do it ( :blush: )! lol

I didn't even think of it, he asked me and I was like, I have no idea! And his response was, "what? Know it all doesn't know?!?" lmao! Smartass!

hey! I'm up now!! I think I was awake at 5 but didn't get out of bed...when dh isn't home I don't sleep well....Now I'm up watching QVC!
Bree~thanks for thinking of me!! love me my rum :winkwink: but trying not to drink now...well....I will be over thanksgiving...crazy family! :wacko:
Angel~I have no idea how many times he can spew in a cup! :haha: but good luck with that...make sure he doesn't miss!!!

Ok...I think I'm out this month tho....I have very very very little spotting today. :cry: the kind that I get before I start regular spotting then get AF. so weird, b/c if it is AF I must have O'd earlier than thought. BUT my temp is way high this morning, not sure if it was b/c I didn't sleep well or what. OH and my thumb is twitching again. :winkwink: damn thumb!! lol I am quickly slipping into a depressed mood so I will apologize now if I'm all moody today.

OK. QVC has a ladder on that they claim is super safe...but it has wheels on it!! how can a ladder be safe with wheels??? :shrug:

U won't catch my butt on a ladder with wheels!

No getting depressed! U are not that far after dpo, besides could be implantation which is perfect timing if u ovulated when u think u did with those 100 dollar opks!

I just went and bought some digital ones because the test I took this morning looked positive! The digital was negative. Im going to be so upset if I screw this timing up because apparently I am color blind!

I need yall's opinion. I swear these test look positive! But the digital was negative. So I called my clinic and they told me to come in that it is better to be safe then sorry but irritates me that I was just in there yesterday and of course my body wants to play games but I think I'm in early surge so timing is everything! I had my DH look at the test, 2 that I did this morning and he thinks they are the same color too! Tell me what you think. I have to drive sperm there at 11 and go back at 1pm to inseminate. They will draw my blood at 11 to see if my blood is showing a surge. I'm going to feel like a dummy if it is not surging! But then will be upset if my temp is up tomorrow and find out I was surging! Anyways, what do you think?

OPK.jpgOPK 2.jpg

The first test was the 2cnd morning urine and the 2cnd test was 3rd urine of morning.

yeah those look positive to me!! woohoo!!!! I think if they are gonna be super expensive tests they better be right!! maybe they detect the surge a little faster than the digi ones, since they were given to you by the doctor. thats my guess!!
also...I'm wondering if it may be some blood leftover from my pap? I usually don't spot afterwards, but you never know. it does seem be increasing, but not by much. just some brown/orange tinge in my cm. and I'm trying really hard not to be depressed!! I'm thinking I'm gonna sign up for a yoga class or something...meet some people in this town instead of just talking to you guys online...altho you know what I"m going thru so its so much easier to talk to you!! lol

If they did do a pap they do twinge some pieces off the cervix! I hope it's IB for u!!!!

I'm on my way to take DH sperm to the clinic! I know the count is going to suck because we had sex last night! :( timing sucked! IUI scheduled for 1:00!

oh good luck i'm so happy for you!!!! i will keep my fingers crossed for you!!!

DH is having sperm on demand issues! Hope he hurries! I can't rush him or it will make it worse!

He did!!! Lmao! He had a little nothing specimen because I walked in at the wrong time!! Lmao! I know I shouldn't be laughing but we should have had sex last night! I just called the clinic and they want me to come in and do the blood work and BD tonight and re-try the insemination in the morning! He will just have to get up early because the clinic stops IUI at certain time and we just won't make it today! Ugh!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->