I just need to talk...

Angel, sorry about your hubby's small "deposit", glad you dodged the Lh surge though!

Do you know how much they want the "Deposit" to be? LOL

OK so...my stupid question of today...
I think I'm having some pain in my left ovary. I say I think cuz it just feels lower than where I would think my ovary would be. it feels like a throbbing pain, kinda dull but comes and goes. I think I had a couple of them on the right when I was at the store, but not sure. what does that mean?? I'm sorry!!! I just am paying way more attention to my body than I should be...and I hate symptom spotting but it seems i just can't help myself this month!!! oh what do I do??
Ok...so I have decided I'm probably going to have one stupid question a day..that way you have something to look forward to everyday...laughing at me!! lol
I wish J would come back too.....wth?? ;)

my ovulation pain feels like someone has a pair of tweezers and or a dull knife. Throbbing, irritating, stabbing and gobs (sorry) of EWCM. These started tonight around 6pm and they will be gone (mostly) by morning. I will still feel it here and there, but there is NO mistaking *my* true ovulation pain. my temp will go up tomorrow and i'll be in the 2ww ....again!:coffee:

But I already ovulated so what does that mean?? And now im constipated! F it im having a drink!!

Ok this first one is for u bree!! Drinks for my ladies! See u in an hour when im drunk! Dh is mixing ;)

thanks! I had to take a sleeping aid so I can try and sleep thru this pain! Should have just done a shot of something!

I didn't feel it! I ended up BD anyways so none tonight!! Lol!

Morning everyone! I didn't get up quite as early as yesterday!

I didn't feel it! I ended up BD anyways so none tonight!! Lol!

Morning everyone! I didn't get up quite as early as yesterday!

well, STOP IT! LOL

I am *freaking* out because FF will use TODAY as my O day even though I clearly O'd yesterday! I don't know if I have it in me to :sex: again tonight for peace of mind! I don't know if DH does (literally!), either!

You will know your true o date so just add a dpo.

Don't stop tonight though!! The egg is viable for 24 hours!!!! Break tomorrow! Lol!

Awww!!!! I love your bump buddy sig!! I hope we get it soon!!!

yep. I tell ya what....if I'm not pregnant this cycle and this new weepiness every day is my new pms symptom...i'm gonna be really pissed. today I was in tears over the stupid muppet movie commercial, the lady who got her face torn off by the chimp and got a face transplant (that one is worth the tears tho) and Bree's sig!!! I feel like I'm on the verge of tears all the time!! grr!!! Oh and my DH found a christmas decoration last night while unpacking boxes and i almost started bawling. I'm really tired of this!! Oh...and I smell pickles....
ah crap i really need to stop watching freaking commercials!! there is one about a horse on now....:cry:
anyways, Bree~you just gotta do it!!! Just tell him you need a deposit tonight...thats what I tell my DH and he tries to get it over very quickly for both of us :haha:
sorry you didn't feel my drink angel...I didnt really feel it either. DH and I played some video games last night, so I didn't drink as fast as I normally do :winkwink:
I felt a bubble this morning......just one bubble....:nope:

I was wondering that too!

Tears is a good thing! I cried this morning listening to dad read a letter to his sick child! Lol!

My follicle increased to 24 and 18 so I will be triggering. I'm waiting on them to give me instructions on when to come in for insemination.

wth?? 1 in the morning??? thats awful!!
Ok...I caved. I took a test. Its a BFN, but my eyes want to see a line there....I keep telling myself there is no line but my eyes keep seeing it when I tilt it just right...and squint a little bit....:dohh: not doing too well on the poas addiction this month!!! :haha: but i'm out of tests so thats good!!! if AF doesn't show maybe I'll take on on Friday morning...since I know I won't be able to wait till next wednesday. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->