I just need to talk...

yes, yes it is :) its a better than sex cake...seeing as how DH and I have decided to abstain till we are sure baby is sticking...his idea...he is so sweet sometimes!!! especially since his bd was yesterday, and he had all sorts of plans....so glad i tested before we did it cuz i totally wasn't in the mood!!! lol

i am off the rest of today and tomorrow and Friday. then i'm off next Tuesday and friday, then the next tuesday and friday, then, the next wed-Monday and the next thursday-monday! GO ME! I need some "me" time. struggling big time lately.

Um... Bree! I need your job! LOL!
I love me time!!!!!

Me time is right now for me!! ME, ME, ME!

i am off the rest of today and tomorrow and Friday. then i'm off next Tuesday and friday, then the next tuesday and friday, then, the next wed-Monday and the next thursday-monday! GO ME! I need some "me" time. struggling big time lately.

ah :hugs::hugs::hugs: we love you!!!

Um... Bree! I need your job! LOL!
I love me time!!!!!

Me time is right now for me!! ME, ME, ME!

Girl, I "accidently" saved 12 days of vacation for freaking Nov-Dec, plus the normal holidays we get off. I travel so much for work, it's hard to be out of the office! and they don't roll over. My boss kicked me out and keeps calling me (she's also a bestie) to tell me everything is FINE there and to relax ;)

ah :hugs::hugs::hugs: we love you!!!

I love you, too♥

I don't really understand the trigger part. I took a 250ug Ovidrel and everywhere I read it ranges from 5000-10,000iu HCG but half of that quickly leaves so I don't know! LOL!!! Those dollar tree test are 20's. It can take up to 14 days to leave the system depending on different people. 2 girls said theirs were gone in 6 days past trigger but I mostly see alot saying 8-10 past trigger. So my test today is 6 days past trigger.

Look on the pregnancy test page and compare to some of theirs. I THINK YOUR LINES ARE BEAUTIFUL SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY!

I agree, your lines were GREAT. Didn't you take some tests that were neg before this one?

I want to travel! I'll take your place for you! What do you do?

yeah i took one a while ago...but i don't remember when it was....did i write it down? crap i can't remember. must have been right after I bought them...on monday? or tuesday? i'm sorry I'm worrying!!! I just want this to be it so badly!!! i want to be able to be happy!!!

I am back. LOL I was off all of last week from work and my computer at home had a virus and crashed. I finally got my computer back yesterday.

Here is a update on me...
Got a BFP on Monday and Tuesday. Got a BFN on Friday and AF showed her face on Saturday. I started soy again today and I got going to really starting going back to the FS after the holidays when I am not totally stressed out.

Thanks...and congrats!! I just saw that you got your BFP! Hopefully it is a sticky one this time.

I am back. LOL I was off all of last week from work and my computer at home had a virus and crashed. I finally got my computer back yesterday.

Here is a update on me...
Got a BFP on Monday and Tuesday. Got a BFN on Friday and AF showed her face on Saturday. I started soy again today and I got going to really starting going back to the FS after the holidays when I am not totally stressed out.

THAT REALLY SUCKS!!!!! I wonder why it was BFP for 2 days?!?! Hope the soy helps you this cycle. I will also be taking a break next month from the FS.

Glad to see you back! I was a little worried something happen to you! I got my candle today! Smells good too! I also got my charm in from the spell lady too and look back at my psychic reading. I'm not sure which page! LOL!

All this talk of cake earlier made me hungry..... so now I have brownies baking!!:haha:

Brownies sound really good too! Your ticker says at 3dpo there is mild dull cramps and pressure. Do you feel any of that? I did at 3dpo! lol! I'm totally pregnant! LMAO!

Brownies sound really good too! Your ticker says at 3dpo there is mild dull cramps and pressure. Do you feel any of that? I did at 3dpo! lol! I'm totally pregnant! LMAO!

No I feel nothing :nope:

I totally am going to get the candle. I think the new moon is coming up so I need to get cracking.

Check that. I miss the new moon. Oh well, I will have to remember to put my moonstone out on the full moon and get the candle for the next new moon.

well, i dont think she is going to stick. remember those bubbles?? those have started today. so i have started eating cookies :) and getting ready for next month!! stay positive!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->