I just need to talk...

Jeo- Thank God the witch is gone so you can get to business!

Bree- Hope your pregnancy test prove you wrong!

Hoping- HANG in there and look at the physiological things going on for the achey legs and hips. Your ligaments are changing and preparing for a baby. The cramping is a happy Uterus also preparing. Classic signs of pregnancy are AF signs. Also, YOU having hormonal changes and your body is adjusting to the HCG that keeps doubling and tripling causing such emotional roller coaster!

MAS-I want to see your test! I'm a POAS addict and love obsessing over them! LOL!

AFM- I said I wasn't going to POAS when I got home and well..... I did! LOL! And it is so super faint. So the good news is, I will be able to tell if it becomes positive again so I'm glad I tested it out. I'm sure I may have to squint at it in the morning. I'll be 8dpo in the morning so it is too early to see a positive. I'll try to test once tomorrow but those stupid test do some telepathic like talking shit to me, "pee on me!" Isn't that border line schitzo when your delusional and hallucinating? LOL!

those tests are nasty huh?? they have the ability to scream at you when you aren't even in the room!!!

and thanks for the positive words of advice....they make me feel a little better :blush:

Bree, you are tooooo funny!:rofl: that would be awesome!

I'm loosing my patience today! I'm seriously thinking about throwing my phone in the toilet because it won't stop ringing so I can come on BNB! LMAO! But if I throw it in the toilet I can't get on during the day so I suppose I'll keeping the ringing MF'er!

Anyways, my MIL called and wanted details so the cat is out of the bag of what we did. A girl at my office leaked out what we did! REGARDING the IUI. So... I'm way under pressure now and that is why I didn't want everyone and their momma knowing because the dreaded question, "Are you pregnant is coming ALREADY!" Lord help me!

I don't mind it coming from yall because I can go into detail and yall understand and yall are imaginary computer PEOPLE! LMAO! I'm so going psycho at the moment!

Let me take a breather after the hellacious day I had!

Bree- I SO WANT YOU TO HAVE YOUR DOG PEE ON IT AND POST IT! LMAO!

I poas when I got home too, I'm just seeing things. After a while again I thought I seen a faint line but not sure and it is nothing I can capture with a camera. I'm going to do fmu again in the morning but if I get up to pee at 3 I will collect it then. I'm still only 9 dpo so prob need to wait but I like to poas! Obsessing over them takes my mind off the TWW. If I can get a pic I'll post it. I am so bloated today, I look preggers! I'm also constipated but that is not unusual.
Hoping, I hope you are keeping hope! It will stick! It will stick! It will stick!
Bree, poas already, lol. And your dog too if it helps!
Angel- keep poas til it turns pink again!
Geo- your time to BD and poas it coming soon!

And AC, dont give up yet! It's still early and almost your turn to poas too!

Let's be pregnant!

:kiss:

Attachments

• DSC_0011.jpg
    DSC_0011.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 4
  • n1149058075_30273306_9553.jpg
    n1149058075_30273306_9553.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 3
  • db295623fc0f4e1a82bea4a2f3f40e25_7 (1).jpg
    db295623fc0f4e1a82bea4a2f3f40e25_7 (1).jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 3
LOVE the Christmas Tree! I'm going to put mine up this weekend! Good pics of the animals!

So I have a q... I dunno if anyone will have the answer here or if I will hafta post it somewhere else.. but I'm at 3dpo according to FF and usually after I ov I'm pretty much dry until AF only today I'm wet again.. like sticky. Anyone know what that means?

AC- Everyone is so different with that so I'll tell you what I do after O. Usually around 3dpo I get a white lotion like thin sticky CM and I usually have alot until about 1-2 days before AF. I usually tells me that I ovulated. But now some people have a increase CM because a plug is forming in the cervix. So it's hard to say. I usually have alot but this month I'm having an abundance the past 2 days. Some are completely dry after ovulation. At times I wish I was dry but then again I'm glad because it confirms oulation for me. It always starts at 3dpo for me so it's funny because it's right on target monthly.

I keep lifting my BB's and they are not HEAVY! WTH!?! I'M 3 WEEKS PREGNANT DAMMIT! Wait a minute, they hurt, (I just squeezed them super hard)

So I have a q... I dunno if anyone will have the answer here or if I will hafta post it somewhere else.. but I'm at 3dpo according to FF and usually after I ov I'm pretty much dry until AF only today I'm wet again.. like sticky. Anyone know what that means?

I wish I knew. I've been extra "wet" this month. Last night and tonight, i've had a little bit of ewcm/watery along with my creamy. So I keep checking for AF!

AC- Everyone is so different with that so I'll tell you what I do after O. Usually around 3dpo I get a white lotion like thin sticky CM and I usually have alot until about 1-2 days before AF. I usually tells me that I ovulated. But now some people have a increase CM because a plug is forming in the cervix. So it's hard to say. I usually have alot but this month I'm having an abundance the past 2 days. Some are completely dry after ovulation. At times I wish I was dry but then again I'm glad because it confirms oulation for me. It always starts at 3dpo for me so it's funny because it's right on target monthly.

You're so knowledgeable!

okay. going to take a hot bath, stick my fingers up my cooch and pee on another stick. I'll be back!

I keep lifting my BB's and they are not HEAVY! WTH!?! I'M 3 WEEKS PREGNANT DAMMIT! Wait a minute, they hurt, (I just squeezed them super hard)

I'm still making mine bounce when I go down the stairs to make sure they hurt. they didn't hurt at all this morning, but tonight they have been a little achy. not much tho. :cry: a little more cramping tonight too. :cry: i'm gonna just sit here and not do anything for the rest of the day. I can't take losing another one... :cry:

okay. going to take a hot bath, stick my fingers up my cooch and pee on another stick. I'll be back!

LOL this made me smile!!! and laugh!! I can jsut picuture it! or maybe its wrong that I did and I shouldn't :winkwink:

I'm still making mine bounce when I go down the stairs to make sure they hurt. they didn't hurt at all this morning, but tonight they have been a little achy. not much tho. :cry: a little more cramping tonight too. :cry: i'm gonna just sit here and not do anything for the rest of the day. I can't take losing another one... :cry:

:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::hug::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::comp::flasher:](*,)[-o<[-X\\:D/:mrgreen::holly::holly::xmas1::xmas3::xmas6::xmas8::xmas23:

We make goat cheddar too! It has a nice aged bite to it, you should try it sometime- very healthy for you and good for those who are lactose intolerant. Anyway, I'm not in sales and marketing-so I should just shut up! Lol.
I keep checking that test cause every one in a while I see a faint shadow of a line:blush:, I know-I must be pregnant! Haha:haha: I'm :wacko:!

:haha:Tooooo funny! Hope it all goes well!:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->