I just need to talk...

I hate waiting. This whole waiting to ovulate suck and then the whole TWW sucks. I just want my baby already. UGH.....

I hate waiting. This whole waiting to ovulate suck and then the whole TWW sucks. I just want my baby already. UGH.....

It all totally sucks! I woke up to eat some salad just now with some jalopena ranch dressing that was real good! However, I think I'm getting heart burn! Hahaha!

Heartburn sucks. I had it super bad over the last three weeks. It is finally getting better now.

I always seem to get heartburn in my tww :( ugghhh I want a bfp SOO badly!!

Attachments

• 319812_2282963350757_1149058075_32717582_5014614_n.jpg
    319812_2282963350757_1149058075_32717582_5014614_n.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 7
My newest hobby is called POAS and it isn't really obsessing over your self but obsessing over what's in your pee!
Glad your gram is doing better! Bossy is a good sign!

Not showing what I want yet! I'm gonna try again tomorrow;)

Bree I love the family pic and glad she is doing much better!

My line is still there but so very very faint! Lol! I stil have a little heartburn but I did it to myself eating spaghetti and salad with that jalapeño ranch dressing! I need to go Christmas shopping but I suppose I'll do that this weekend!

Im finally 3 weeks pregnant! Lol!

Bree I love the family pic and glad she is doing much better!

My line is still there but so very very faint! Lol! I stil have a little heartburn but I did it to myself eating spaghetti and salad with that jalapeño ranch dressing! I need to go Christmas shopping but I suppose I'll do that this weekend!

Im finally 3 weeks pregnant! Lol!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's my pic for today! Hope that line doesn't disappear now that I'm 8dpo! [-o<

8dpo.jpgtrigger line up.jpg

Hoping- When you get that test, which hopefully will be today, test with fmu so you will have the most concentrated urine.

But then again, I noticed with these cheap test I'm taking my lines are darker with my afternoon urine. Anyways... So whatever you decide! LMAO!

I'm really having some cramping, last night and this morning. Hope the witch isn't on the way.

Hoping- When you get that test, which hopefully will be today, test with fmu so you will have the most concentrated urine.

But then again, I noticed with these cheap test I'm taking my lines are darker with my afternoon urine. Anyways... So whatever you decide! LMAO!

I'm really having some cramping, last night and this morning. Hope the witch isn't on the way.

I will try my hardest to wait!! LOL not sure I can! This morning and last night had some cramping..not a lot it just feels like someone is pinching me on the left side of my oooterus. then it quits for a while....then it comes back. I know its normal...but I don't know if its normal for ME right now. *sigh* I'm so sorry ladies you have to put up with me being such a downer!!! I hate that!!! thanks so much for all the prayers and thoughts, I'm hoping for a miracle!!

Bree~how's your spotting??

Angel~I will do a no witch dance for you!!! no witchipoo! :xmas12:

Mas~you should wait two days...that way things can get built up more, better +!!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->