I just need to talk...

I will probably O either next Wednesday or Thursday. Last month I O'ed CD13.

Well I broke down and took a FRER and it's soooo super light. I think my second line is going bye bye! Dollar stores must be more sensitive. I think I'll test tomorrow AM with my dollar test and my last 2 FRERs over the weekend and I'm due at 8am Monday morning for a BETA.

:happydance:

Yay hoping4girl! Your line is getting darker that is a good thing.

Angel~I will not a no witch dance for you also.

Bree~Sounds like what I do. When I mean to throw a party for a few people it always turns out to me more.

I am on CD5 now. Ugh...

it's fun, but maddening! I feel like i'm on drugs. I haven't sat down but 10 minutes all day!

Maddening but fun. Usually we just say we are throwing a party and have an open door policy. LOL

you don't have too much longer to wait J! honestly I was much better waiting for O than I was waiting for AF.
Much better mood for me today!!! I have my christmas music on and cleaning a bit...now sitting!!! and still listening to christmas music! :)

I hate Christmas music. It probably comes from the years I have worked retail and I had to listen to the same loop of Christmas songs over and over and over again.

I'm picky with my christmas music... and I get sick of it really fast :haha:

LOL I Love it!!!! I'm listening to straight no chaser right now....I LOVE THEM!! :):):)

my dad and I used to sing christmas songs every year. He would play the guitar and we would sing together. he can't play anymore since he had his stroke, but I go to the vets home where he is and sing for the residents..... I love it!!! probably can't this year tho....I'll end up bawling if these damn hormones keep attacking me!!!

I love Christmas! It is my favorite holiday. I have already spent too much, especially on my DS! He is sooooo spoiled

:xmas7::xmas9::xmas8::xmas16: we got snow the other day so it looks more xmasy outside! Were going to get our tree on Sat, going to cut our own!

oh we can cut our own down here too if we wanted too!!! but i think my youngest has some allergies with real trees, so we just have fake ones. but I'll be decorating our trees outside this year!!! I think we will start getting our stuff out this weekend too....I'm in a much better happier christmasy mood now :)

We don't usually decorate for Christmas. My hubby mention something about doing it and I told go right ahead. Well, he hasn't mention anything about it anymore. I do not have the time or energy to decorate. LOL

This feels like such a long wait at the moment... I'm not even anxious about waiting for AF its about waiting to take a hpt :haha: and I know theres no way I can at the moment as its so early... but oooohhhh how I want to!!

Hello Ladies!!

Well, its taken me two days, but I've read this ENTIRE thread. I think my office think's I'm crazy (well, I guess I am, but that's besides the point :wako: ) coz I've pretty much been pissing myself laughing the entire time. Wait. Pissing myself while laughing! That must mean I'm pg, right?! Hehe. Except I haven't ovulated yet. Soon though!!

May I join you all? I live in Johannesburg, South Africa, and this is our second month TTC. I was definately preggo last month. Except that I clearly wasn't. But I convinced myself I was. I just love the way you all can take the piss out of the symptom spotting us crazies do. If everything goes to plan, I'll test on 22 December. Would be the best gift to give to my parents for Christmas!!

@Hoping - YAY!!! That little bean is totally going to stick, I just know it! Those lines look FABULOUS!

@Angel - How's that stalker treating u? :D

And to everyone else, Thanks for making my day, 2 days in a row :D

Hello Ladies!!

Well, its taken me two days, but I've read this ENTIRE thread. I think my office think's I'm crazy (well, I guess I am, but that's besides the point :wako: ) coz I've pretty much been pissing myself laughing the entire time. Wait. Pissing myself while laughing! That must mean I'm pg, right?! Hehe. Except I haven't ovulated yet. Soon though!!

May I join you all? I live in Johannesburg, South Africa, and this is our second month TTC. I was definately preggo last month. Except that I clearly wasn't. But I convinced myself I was. I just love the way you all can take the piss out of the symptom spotting us crazies do. If everything goes to plan, I'll test on 22 December. Would be the best gift to give to my parents for Christmas!!

@Hoping - YAY!!! That little bean is totally going to stick, I just know it! Those lines look FABULOUS!

@Angel - How's that stalker treating u? :D

And to everyone else, Thanks for making my day, 2 days in a row :D

:xmas8: Welcome!

okayyyyyyyyy! Today I am spotting and have THE AF cramps and my temps are in the tank. So, i am going to drink my ass off today at my party!:wine::saywhat:

I am going to go to the gym now, and then stop by and get my new supplements at the health food store. Wheat Grass, Royal Jelly and Coq10. I have already received 2-3 extra days from Vitex on my LP, so I will continue the natural route for a few months and then seek help from a FS.

I, too will be testing around Christmas day as well.:thumbup:

I'm surprisingly okay

Good on you Bree!!

Have a massive party! :drunk: Go big or go home, as my DH always says!

This is my first month temping. I'm doing it pretty much just so I have SOMETHING to do while I can't POAS :haha: Also, I'm doing it in secret so my DH doesn't think I've completely LOST IT (even though I have) :dohh: So now I sneak downstairs in the morning and stick a thermometer up my hoohoo (yes yes, I know. STOP!) :xmas13:

Oh Bree:hugs:
I hope you have fun at your party though! Have a few drinks for me too!
We have my OH xmas dinner for his work tonight and I'm gonna eat my face off and maybe one glass of winen but ill be the DD tonight.
I have my beta tomorrow and I am so super worried it is going to be negative:( I just want this sooooo bad, just like all of you do. Please, please, please!
My gums bleed terribly this morning when I brushed which is unusual though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->