I just need to talk...

Hoping- When you get that test, which hopefully will be today, test with fmu so you will have the most concentrated urine.

But then again, I noticed with these cheap test I'm taking my lines are darker with my afternoon urine. Anyways... So whatever you decide! LMAO!

I'm really having some cramping, last night and this morning. Hope the witch isn't on the way.

I will try my hardest to wait!! LOL not sure I can! This morning and last night had some cramping..not a lot it just feels like someone is pinching me on the left side of my oooterus. then it quits for a while....then it comes back. I know its normal...but I don't know if its normal for ME right now. *sigh* I'm so sorry ladies you have to put up with me being such a downer!!! I hate that!!! thanks so much for all the prayers and thoughts, I'm hoping for a miracle!!

Bree~how's your spotting??

Angel~I will do a no witch dance for you!!! no witchipoo! :xmas12:

Mas~you should wait two days...that way things can get built up more, better +!!!:happydance:

Don't listen to me about the HCG build up because I've talked myself that afternoon urine is better! LOL! So I don't know what would be best! LOL! See my test and how my FMU is lighter test then my afternoon urine? LOL! Anyways, I put a dollar tree test in there for you too so you have two!

AND PLEASE DO THE WITCHIPOO DANCE FOR ME! I've been reading and googling up ovidrel 250 trigger and I'm 9days past trigger so I seen alot negative by now! I SO HOPE THIS IS A GOOD SIGN! It's gotta be less than 20 though, as light as it is! It's really going to be nerve racking for me today because by 10 days past trigger it should be out! 1 more day and PLEASE LINE STILL BE THERE! [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

Hoping- When you get that test, which hopefully will be today, test with fmu so you will have the most concentrated urine.

But then again, I noticed with these cheap test I'm taking my lines are darker with my afternoon urine. Anyways... So whatever you decide! LMAO!

I'm really having some cramping, last night and this morning. Hope the witch isn't on the way.

I will try my hardest to wait!! LOL not sure I can! This morning and last night had some cramping..not a lot it just feels like someone is pinching me on the left side of my oooterus. then it quits for a while....then it comes back. I know its normal...but I don't know if its normal for ME right now. *sigh* I'm so sorry ladies you have to put up with me being such a downer!!! I hate that!!! thanks so much for all the prayers and thoughts, I'm hoping for a miracle!!

Mas~you should wait two days...that way things can get built up more, better +!!!:happydance:

Don't listen to me about the HCG build up because I've talked myself that afternoon urine is better! LOL! So I don't know what would be best! LOL! See my test and how my FMU is lighter test then my afternoon urine? LOL! Anyways, I put a dollar tree test in there for you too so you have two!

AND PLEASE DO THE WITCHIPOO DANCE FOR ME! I've been reading and googling up ovidrel 250 trigger and I'm 9days past trigger so I seen alot negative by now! I SO HOPE THIS IS A GOOD SIGN! It's gotta be less than 20 though, as light as it is! It's really going to be nerve racking for me today because by 10 days past trigger it should be out! 1 more day and PLEASE LINE STILL BE THERE! [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

lol thanks!!! i don't have a dollar tree here, I don't think anyway (it might be in the next town over I don't remember seeing it tho!) so if I want cheap tests I have to buy them online.
and I will do the dance! right after I go poo.... :haha:
stay little line! stay!!!

lol thanks!!! i don't have a dollar tree here, I don't think anyway (it might be in the next town over I don't remember seeing it tho!) so if I want cheap tests I have to buy them online.

Speaking of poo, I've been having alot of poo lately! lol!

Speaking of poo, I've been having alot of poo lately! lol!

LOTSOPOO!! that is a big pregnancy symptom right?? LOTSOPOO or NOPOO! :haha:

You been real gassy lately then normal?? That's been my biggest deal this past week! WOWY! I been having cramping too so I hope it's not AF and I hope it's a sweet little baby pissing my uterus off! LOL! I hope the sweet little baby wins over the uterus! Yes, I'm quacky and nervous! I need to get my ass on the road

It's really sad when the guy at the gas station tells you your late for work and he had a fresh pot of coffee ready for me at 8am.

OK so...I figure every time I poo and don't get any red on the TP is a good sign...I actually got that "lotion" cm you guys talk about..I never get that...and it was white!!! mine is always yellow! so...thats a good sign!!! OH and my temp was still up this morning. I'm not sure why I worry so much...but I feel like if I get excited I'll jinx it!!! :( isn't that sad?? Ok, thats my good news for the day!! bad news: still cramping

Well my MIL emailed me the top 10 list of baby names! Wth?!? I'm already under pressure! Geez!

My symptoms today- lots white cm, nausea but probably due to nerves and coffee, light headedness probably due to nausea that's from the nerves, lol! Cramping, pinching like. no sore BBs. My cervix is high, medium and closed (yup, had my fingers up there this morning! Lmao!) and I think that's about it. Oh very, very gassy past few days. But I been eating some harsh stuff so I'm sure that doesn't count. Heartburn is gone. Dry mouth but that's from nausea and me wanting to throw up the coffee. Lol!

Running in ........Good thoughts for all of you guys!!

Not sure how a simple party at my house tomorrow, has now turned into a Gala! I swear, I was born this wayyyyyyy!!

maybe you should have laid off the coffee angel!!!!
come throw me a party bree!! not sure why i need one, but i'll think of a reason ;)
mail is almost here!! i was just gonna go pee and head into the big town but thought I would wait to see if it was here!!!

OK, so I didn't get the tests in the mail today but I did have to go to walgreens and get my youngest some claritan, so I got some tests :blush: The line is just as dark as the control line, which is good! but the other tests have been sitting so long they have darkened I think...I do think the test I took today is darker than the one I took Monday night, but I'm that nutty that I wanted it to be a super dark test line and a lighter test line. Oh and whoever put the test together looks slightly to the right...the lines are off center. :winkwink: the things that bug me!!! lol:haha: what do you think??

Attachments

• DSCN4188.jpg
    DSCN4188.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 22
Definately darker and prettier!!!!!!

ah u think so??? I'm feeling much better now!!! :)
I know I didn't buy them cheap Bree, but thanks for the advice!!! :happydance: actually, there were three in there and they were 13, so not toooo bad right?? :dohh:DH is going to shoot me when he get home tho...well...he would if he had guns that were put together!! LOL :haha:
and it was COLD out there today!!! not goign back out there! the wind is howling!!!! brrr!!!!:xmas8::xmas12::xmas5:

Well I broke down and took a FRER and it's soooo super light. I think my second line is going bye bye! Dollar stores must be more sensitive. I think I'll test tomorrow AM with my dollar test and my last 2 FRERs over the weekend and I'm due at 8am Monday morning for a BETA.

ah the three tests to get you thru the weekend!! but maybe its not a faint line goingaway...maybe its a faint line showing up!!

Yay hoping4girl! Your line is getting darker that is a good thing.

Angel~I will not a no witch dance for you also.

Bree~Sounds like what I do. When I mean to throw a party for a few people it always turns out to me more.

I am on CD5 now. Ugh...

Hoping4girl when was it when you got your first positive pg test? How many dpo were you?

Hoping4girl when was it when you got your first positive pg test? How many dpo were you?

I was 13. I think. I could have O'd earlier, but not sure, I didn't temp, just did cm and opks. and my cm and opks said positive at two totally different times!!! LOL that toptest is the first test I took.

J~when do you normally O?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->