I just need to talk...

Hello Ladies!!

Well, its taken me two days, but I've read this ENTIRE thread. I think my office think's I'm crazy (well, I guess I am, but that's besides the point :wako: ) coz I've pretty much been pissing myself laughing the entire time. Wait. Pissing myself while laughing! That must mean I'm pg, right?! Hehe. Except I haven't ovulated yet. Soon though!!

May I join you all? I live in Johannesburg, South Africa, and this is our second month TTC. I was definately preggo last month. Except that I clearly wasn't. But I convinced myself I was. I just love the way you all can take the piss out of the symptom spotting us crazies do. If everything goes to plan, I'll test on 22 December. Would be the best gift to give to my parents for Christmas!!

@Hoping - YAY!!! That little bean is totally going to stick, I just know it! Those lines look FABULOUS!

@Angel - How's that stalker treating u? :D

And to everyone else, Thanks for making my day, 2 days in a row :D

:xmas3::xmas3: Ive been wanting to use that christmas waving hand since I seen it yesterday! LMAO!

Welcome and so glad this thread is entertaining, lord knows it helps me to get by the massive dreadful TWW! Oh hell... the whole dreadful cycle to imaginary positives on HPTs! My stalker will be suprised again this morning because I'm not goiong to be there at 8 for coffee. I'm going to wait till 9am. LMAO!

Ladies, I had to catch up on the thread because my DH was feeling neglected but we sat and talked about the testing the trigger out and how nervous I was the line was going to be gone and etc... How my mother in law is sending me top 10 baby names and makes me even more nervous and upsetting when I get a BFN because she thinks it's a done deal even though I told her it will more than likely be NEGATIVE! Anywho.... *sigh*

So I tested again and the line was faint DH looked at it at first and didn't see it but we were in the dark with TV on and had my phone light on it. So when he got up he said he most definately seen it then. So I took a picture and you barely could see it on the pic but I'll post it anyways. I can't express enough how much I want that line to get darker from here on out. I have positive feelings that this is it one minute and the next minute I'm preparing for next cycle etc...

Jeo- I'm coming over to your house to get you in the Christmas Spirit (not that I am exactly) BUT... I WILL PUT A TREE UP! You can't be a total scrooge, be a half scrooge like me! :haha:

Bree- I'd love to go to your party... Will there be alcohol??? I need lots! Prefer Patron if that's possible, total shots! lol! I'm glad you haven't started yet and maybe the spotting is spotting like Hopings. Have you tested again?

Mas- You still testing and getting any positives. I'm really bummed and excited at the same time. I think I would have been better if I lost the line a 6 days past trigger but intense because it's still there! AND I know it's got to be the trigger. 9 dpo and 10 days past trigger!

I guess Midge fell off the planet, wonder if she got a BFP???!!!! Anywho, here's my test. I'm seriously thinking of playing dominoes with my HPT's. :haha:

10 days past trigger.jpg 9dpo.jpg

I can see lines on ALL of them Angel!!! Crossing all the crossables that it starts getting darker! If not, just go and get that red pen and MAKE it darker!!

I just can't wait to O now! Poor DH doesn't know what's in store for him!! :sex: :sex: :sex:

I can see lines on ALL of them Angel!!! Crossing all the crossables that it starts getting darker! If not, just go and get that red pen and MAKE it darker!!

I just can't wait to O now! Poor DH doesn't know what's in store for him!! :sex: :sex: :sex:

I did that last month! :xmas13::xmas13: I told hoping we could live in denial! LMAO!

Yea, I been keeping alot of it to myself with DH so I wouldn't drive him crazy but I let it all out last night! Poor thing!

I can ALMOST see the line Angel! :D :happydance:

Yea, it's really hard to see it. I can see it in person, I can see it real well on my phone pic but when I load it on here it's barely visable.

I took another just of that one so, I'm going to see if it takes better with one pic.

9 DAYS PAST.jpg

Ohhhh I saw it that time :happydance: yaayy we could have two bfpers in this thread now!!!

*ALERT*

MY BB's are a little tender and I didn't even have to pinch them really hard or run up the 2 stairs on my porch! LMAO!

alright ladies slow down!!!! i can't read that fast!! :coffee:
:hugs::hugs::hugs: Bree!!! look toward next month, see the light I swear its there somewhere, and drink lots for me!!!! I mean lots this week would have been so much easier with rum!!! I know, signs of an alcoholic....but I think if I see the signs I'm not in denial right??? bahahaha!!!
AC~pee on an opk!!! it doesn't make the urge to go away but at least you get to pee on something :winkwink:
Angel~I see your line!!!! I pray it stays!!!! :thumbup: and I will join you at Jeo's to decorate :xmas9: cuz christmas lights make everyone feel happier!!! and if they don't they damn well should!!! :xmas13: and congrats on hurty boobs!!!! :holly: <-- just for u :xmas4:
Pony~WELCOME!!! :xmas3: we try so hard to laugh at what stresses us out...if we don't then holy balls it makes things way harder!!!! :xmas21: <-- hehe i like that dude

Today: stay away from my house. I have gas. Its not pretty. Its loud and thankfully I'm under a blanket so I don't have to smell it :xmas17::xmas1: I ate too many carbs last night, bad for me I'm almost diabetic. :toothpick: but boy all those noodles were yummy at the time!!!! and they just made me bloated and now gassy!! :sick: mood is still good today :happydance: I hope you don't have to put up with me depressed anymore!!! Its not a good state, and not good for anyone else!! :dohh: i'm so dumb sometimes!!

OH and pony....you remind me of my little ponies which totally puts me in a super mood...i love my little ponies!!! LOL

Mas- Look at these prices my clinic charges. Do you think I'm crazy to keep paying this when I know I feel like they are over charging? Now granted I can call and demand any blood work and they will do it and be included. Or demand a sonogram and they do it and is covered in the price but I can't understand for the life of me why Timed IUI, Clomid IUI, and FSH IUI are diffent prices when it's the same procedure and meds not included! Geez!

Unless the FSH IUI injections there is extra blood work or something but I just don't see it costing that much. The Semen Analysis and prep is done in all 3. Anywho.. Take a look. My insurance doesn't cover any of this.

I'm really wanting to do the FSH maybe in Jan. If I go to another FS, they are going to charge another consult and then take a month to decide what is right with me, etc.... So I kinda feel stuck. Their outcomes are good though although MY OUTCOME IS SUCKING!

Timed IUI global discount
$900 (including sonograms and lab work / covers the patient up to the first pregnancy test)

Clomid IUI global discount
$950 (including sonograms and lab work / medication not included / covers the patient up to the first pregnancy test)

FSH Intrauterine Insemination
1 cycle - $1,815 (With Prepayment Discount)
(This includes the cost of semen analysis, sperm prep, and insemination. Also included are all sonograms and hormonal tests required for monitoring). Prescribed medication (FSH injections) are not included.

I PROMISE this is my last obsessive message this morning because I need to get my happy, worried ass to work. I know these pictures are no justice but I think it maybe a little darker compared to the past 2 days FMU. I just put my FMU together only. But take a look...

9 dpo.jpg

AAHHH!!! I think it looks darker too!!!! fingers crossed and lots of prayers!! :thumbup::happydance::thumbup::happydance:

i am making red velvet cupcakes to lure DH into bed for some sexy time! Not sure it'll work since he just had the prep for his root canal done today. :dohh: Will post pics, even if they flop. Which they are bound to. I'm a horrible cook :D

Angel, I totally see it and I think it IS darker.

LOL I love to bake!!! I'm kinda good at it....I'm making the cupcakes for our friends wedding in February. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->