I just need to talk...

mmmm I want red velvet cupcakes now!!! :)

errmm ok so I made a sweet potato pie yesterday and I tried it last night and it tasted like bacon to me :wacko: My dh thinks I've lost it.. though he did say there was something missing from it and complained about the strings :haha: So now I have a pie... that I think we wont eat. Cause I swear it tastes JUST like bacon.

i am making red velvet cupcakes to lure DH into bed for some sexy time! Not sure it'll work since he just had the prep for his root canal done today. :dohh: Will post pics, even if they flop. Which they are bound to. I'm a horrible cook :D

Angel, I totally see it and I think it IS darker.

Hmmm
Hmm, fluffy and white?!?

Attachments

• Fluffy.jpg
    Fluffy.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 8
i am making red velvet cupcakes to lure DH into bed for some sexy time! Not sure it'll work since he just had the prep for his root canal done today. :dohh: Will post pics, even if they flop. Which they are bound to. I'm a horrible cook :D

Angel, I totally see it and I think it IS darker.

Hmmm
Hmm, fluffy and white?!?

I love red velvet!!!!

Pic is funny! Looks like throw up in a bowl! Lmao! Send me some cup cakes!!!

Bree- I'd love to go to your party... Will there be alcohol??? I need lots! Prefer Patron if that's possible, total shots! lol! I'm glad you haven't started yet and maybe the spotting is spotting like Hopings. Have you tested again?

View attachment 305582 View attachment 305583

Will there be alcohol??? :haha::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I mean...yes, there will be. I am making three GALLONS of Cranberry/Malibu and Pineapple juice with limes (Christmassssy)! plus wine. lots of wine!

I PROMISE this is my last obsessive message this morning because I need to get my happy, worried ass to work. I know these pictures are no justice but I think it maybe a little darker compared to the past 2 days FMU. I just put my FMU together only. But take a look...

View attachment 305629

Babe. that IS darker. there is NO question. OMG. PRAYERS!

I love Red Velvet! Love luring him for sexy time ;)

Hope the toots go away, hopin!! LOL

Mas, i am sending a TON of positive vibes and lots of prayers up north tonight. :hugs:

Final Menu! I will take pics :)

• Three Types of Fondue (2) cheese, (1) chocolate. Fresh bread, veggies and strawberries for dipping.
  • Spicy Asian Meatballs
  • Hot homemade spinach/artichoke dip
  • Home made brownies and Cupcakes
  • Pumpkin Risotto topped with Goat Cheese
  • Other Assorted Munchies

Oh I pooed bree si hopefulky theyare gonr for a while :) on my phone so I type bad sorry! And I want sone of your cranberry concoction!! That sounds super yummy!!

Thanks Bree! I'm so nervous and worried. We are going to do an au natural month if this didn't work then idk. :shrug:

I will let you all know either way!
We have a xmas party tonight so I will try to enjoy and not worry too much

Thanks Bree! I'm so nervous and worried. We are going to do an au natural month if this didn't work then idk. :shrug:

I can't imagine!

I went and spent $100 on new supplements! I even got the wheat grass powder:-k

I can't imagine!

I went and spent $100 on new supplements! I even got the wheat grass powder:-k

what does wheat grass powder do?

Ok, I have to tell you guy ssomething cuz if I call anyone in my family I bust into tears....
My oldest son was tested for the gifted and talented program at his school, and I just got an email saying he scored in teh 92nd percentile, and thats really high. and I BAWLED. :cry: BAWLED!!!! so i'm super happy :happydance: but crying :cry: LOL

HERE IT IS!!!! Thanks so much Angel!! I'm 2 1/2 weeks past O so looks pretty accurate to me!!! :thumbup:

Attachments

• DSCN4190.jpg
    DSCN4190.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 10
I will let you all know either way!
We have a xmas party tonight so I will try to enjoy and not worry too much

I'll be thinking about you tomorrow! Hope you have good news! I have everything crossed for you!! Blowing hcg dust your way!!!:hugs:

I had 20.00 gift card to target and u know what I bought with it?!? 3 clearblue early digital results and target brand HPT early result! So I came home and did my afternoon poas, and peed on the target brand AND IT WAS BLUE DYE TESt! There is a line but the SOB dye ran! Blah anyways I took the digital, "hey, I have 4 of them" and it was a BIG FAT NOT PREGNANT! Stupid test and stupid unbaby makin machine! Lol!

I had 20.00 gift card to target and u know what I bought with it?!? 3 clearblue early digital results and target brand HPT early result! So I came home and did my afternoon poas, and peed on the target brand AND IT WAS BLUE DYE TESt! There is a line but the SOB dye ran! Blah anyways I took the digital, "hey, I have 4 of them" and it was a BIG FAT NOT PREGNANT! Stupid test and stupid unbaby makin machine! Lol!

um...my computer is telling me 'unbaby' isn't a word so you have to start saying 'baby' makin machine :winkwink: and you know better than to take a digi this early!!! :xmas21: <--man i really love that dude!! LOL
I was just sitting here.....passing gas....when I realized....I still have gas!:xmas17:

My machine is broke! Broke! Broke! I'll take my FRER tomorrow morning.

Gas x is a good med! Works wonders! Lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->