I just need to talk...

NO WAY!! DH will be home in a bit and i need something to keep him off me ;) we decided to lay off bding till we were sure baby was sticking....or for a couple weeks anyway...and we are both going nuts!!! LOL

I'm here. I took my FRER and can't decide if I see a line or not so I decided that if I couldn't tell or had to strain to see it that it must be negative. Anywho, I sat up late looking up other fertility clinics and emailed a couple of them regarding prices for FSH IUI and clomid iuis.

Mas- how did it go? I hope you have good news!!

I think I'm going to make us taco soup tonight and some kind of desert and get Christmas stuff up today. The dreaded grocery shopping.

yeah...I had to tell myself that too in the past when I would take a test....If I have to squint and hold it in the sunlight just right and close one eye.....that was too much work!!
We are having tacos tonight for supper!! I was gonna make a roast, but forgot to take it out of the freezer so its tomorrows supper. :) and DH brought all my xmas stuff inside last night so I'm decorating tonight...and making bird feeders w/ my youngest. and snowflakes :) should be a spectacular day!

I tested again with answer and ept and I'm pretty sure it's negative so my trigger is out. I'm thinking it's going to be a negative again this month. I'll still go in Monday for a BETA just in case but I seriously doubt it. I'm just going to talk to DH and see what he wants to do. Sit out a month or go again with stronger clomid dose or injectables with IUI. I'm feeling like just giving up so I don't know.

I tested again with answer and ept and I'm pretty sure it's negative so my trigger is out. I'm thinking it's going to be a negative again this month. I'll still go in Monday for a BETA just in case but I seriously doubt it. I'm just going to talk to DH and see what he wants to do. Sit out a month or go again with stronger clomid dose or injectables with IUI. I'm feeling like just giving up so I don't know.

I know how you feel. at the end of last month I decided i was just going to give up too...but I didn't. I felt like I wasn't being true to myself. I KNOW you can do this, I know it is hard, we all know what you are going thru. Decide if giving up is worth the "what ifs" later on. what if...i just tried one more month? would that be the month?? it seems to have worked so far for me...so take some confidence in that when you feel like there isn't a chance. love u and I will pray hard for you (just so you guys know, I am NOT a prayer. God and I have issues. but, I have felt better praying this month, so I'm gonna keep doing it I think) :dust: to you! and think of it this way...you may not have even implanted yet!!!!

I got a BFN today:( im hoping maybe it was too soon, it is only 12dpo. Im going to wait until Mon or Tues to test again if I don't get AF. I'm not even sure when I'm due because of the different drugs, i had a 33 day cycle on clomid every month but I wouldn't ovulate until cd18ish with a 15day luteal phase. so 15 days from o this month is Tuesday.

I got a BFN today:( im hoping maybe it was too soon, it is only 12dpo. Im going to wait until Mon or Tues to test again if I don't get AF. I'm not even sure when I'm due because of the different drugs, i had a 33 day cycle on clomid every month but I wouldn't ovulate until cd18ish with a 15day luteal phase. so 15 days from o this month is Tuesday.

Hate to hear that. Hopefully it is early. :hugs: Its so frustrating!

Thank-you hoping! Means alot! Keep praying! I've made my soup today, still havent touched the christmas stuff. I did tackle the grocery store in which I totally hate grocery shopping! Lol!

I almost had to go to walmart today. almost. luckily i found glitter at staples.:xmas12:

Mas & Angel: Still praying and hoping and crossing everything I have for you :hugs:

Good Morning beautiful girls!

Hopin'- how ya feeling today, girlfriend? Ready for your doc appt this week?? :D

Mas- Thinking about you!

Angel- checking in on today's lines!

AFM, I'm up drinking my coffee and off to the gym! Then Sephora is calling my name :kiss:

My lines suck! I think I seen something but then I don't but I shouldn't have to squint and DH says that I'm just hoping to see a line and it's not there. So, it's not there! LOL!

11dpo.jpg

I think this is the best I can do. My IPHONE takes good pictures but when I post them on here, they don't look good anymore.

11dpo2.jpg

I just did an estimate on our 2011 taxes and it is UGLY.

Please bring mommy & daddy a little tax deduction in 2012:flower:

I just did an estimate on our 2011 taxes and it is UGLY.

Please bring mommy & daddy a little tax deduction in 2012:flower:

:haha::haha::haha:

My DH is watching Teen Mom. I think my family loves torturing me with that show! I hate it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->