I just need to talk...

wondering if i can get my doggie and 3 cats social security numbers by 12/31???

I thought I was the only one lol! I think I have looked up early prego symptoms a million times like something different is gonna show up too! I hate the 2 week wait I am right there with you! I hope you get your BFP! :)

I thought I was the only one lol! I think I have looked up early prego symptoms a million times like something different is gonna show up too! I hate the 2 week wait I am right there with you! I hope you get your BFP! :)

Wheew! You threw me off! I seen Angel and I thought, wait I didn't post that! :haha: Oh yea, there is always prego symptoms. You just run up and down the stairs and sure enough the boobs will hurt! LOL! Lot's of luck to you!

Feeling pretty low today, its raining here, so all our snow is gone:( we got our tree yesterday, it looks beautiful though. Were gonna put up our lights today. No sign of AF. A lot of pains and twinges all over my abdomen, right from ribs down. And my pee smells weird. Anyway, I think were gonna have a consult with Dr and maybe do ivf. It's so expensive though and very invasive. We will prob just do this month natural. That's if AF comes. Still hoping.......will test Tues if no show.
Thanks for all your good thoughts, it does help.
Angel, I hope you get your lines back soon.
Bree, how was your party?

Feeling pretty low today, its raining here, so all our snow is gone:( we got our tree yesterday, it looks beautiful though. Were gonna put up our lights today. No sign of AF. A lot of pains and twinges all over my abdomen, right from ribs down. And my pee smells weird. Anyway, I think were gonna have a consult with Dr and maybe do ivf. It's so expensive though and very invasive. We will prob just do this month natural. That's if AF comes. Still hoping.......will test Tues if no show.

I'm not sure if i missed it, but were you or DH diagnosed with any Fertility issues?

I can give you the link of all the natural supplements i'm taking if you want.

Hang in there, love:hugs:

My DH is watching Teen Mom. I think my family loves torturing me with that show! I hate it!

I admit it. I watch it. Religiously. :blush:

Shame on you! I just want to bonk these girls over the head! Maybe because it's like a re-run of my life and how stupid I was then! :haha:

There's a few , well, one , Marci who I think does a good job.

I am off to the gym and some (more) retail therapy! i'll be back!

I'm sorry your feeling low today. Makes me sad to see you down and I know you are hurting. :cry: Cheer up, we are here for you. IVF is expensive but I don't think I could ever talk DH into that. Good news for you the IVF will probably be worth it since the percentages are much higher then IUI. I'm really considering talking to the nurse tomorrow about the injectables. I think with my Right side blocked, I need to have more than 1 follie on my good side. Or maybe just increasing the dose of clomid.

It's rainy, nasty and cold here! We don't really get any snow till about Feb and it's short lived here! Thank-goodness! I made some Taco Soup for a family of 10 last night so I'll send you some! LOL! May not be good by the time it gets there but hey! They say mold has a little Penicillin in it so shouldn't hurt! LMAO!

:xmas3:
Morning ladies!
Mas~I know its hard not to be down! chin up!!!
Angel~Ok I have line eyes too. cuz i think I see one on the second one. but I think you need to wait a couple days and take another one....not every day its just depressing!
Bree~taxes suck. the ONLY reason we don't pay in every year is because of our boys....and 2012 we might cuz we sold our house, and bought another one, but used some of the profit from our first house to fix up the 2nd one. so....yeah. I feel it is totally legal to get your dogs and kitties SS#'s. yep. totally legal :winkwink:

AFM~ I am ok. tonight will be a week since I first found out...and thats a big big milestone. so...I'm hoping for a good white day. :wohoo: and i'm gonna rearrange my furninture and put up my tree today i swear. yep. i really am.
and I am excited for my appts this week...tuesday is nurse, wednesday is doctor. I'm sure I'll cry. cuz for some reason....my biggest symptom right now is that I cry OVER EVERYTHING! :cry: :shrug: :haha: DH laughs at me :flower:

I'm going to meet my girlfriends from college for lunch and I haven't seen them in almost 2 yrs so lots to gab about! Last time I seen them I was ttc as well, so I don't have too much new news, lol. Then I'm going to follow Bree's lead and have some retail therapy.

So... I missed you all.
How was everyones Thanksgiving?
Hoping... YEA!!!!!!!!! Fingers So Crossed right now for you.
Any other BFPs this month I have missed out on? I havent had a chance to read all the posts on this thread that cover the month I have been away.

I have had a crazy month since the onset of AF on the 8th of Nov. My Period is ALWAYS 6-7 days. Not this month, only 4. From start to finish. Odd right? Well I havent had time to symptom spot or think about it at all. I have put it far from my mind. It felt great to not think about it.
So I should have ovulated this month around Thanksgiving. Again, I haven't taken my temps, siliva test etc... anything. The week of thanksgiving my DH's employer who is a BIG christian - very religious, forced my DH to resign. Long story short, my DH had his work cell linked to his facebook account and it somehow managed to charge his work cell for 200.00 worth of Facebook credits. It also charged our credit card 100.00 or so. None of it was authorized or anything so he brought it to his works attention and we managed to get our money refunded to our credit card and they got all buy 20.00 worth of the money refunded back to their phone account. They know it wasn't intentional. My DH was their hardest worker, apparently this has happened before with this face book app maker, and someone basically hacked all of our info. Peachy huh. So work decided they couldn't keep him working for the co, even though he never calls in sick, works overtime, does the work the rest of em cant get done on time and never complains about any of it. They gave him the choice, face criminal charges or resign. With over 5 weeks to xmas at the time and they did this. Real good people if you ask me. My DH's boss almost cried when he told him what the head of the co. had decided. I understand that its considered theft but when you work at a company that deals with Internet and computers, hacking should be considered? And understood since its the same "line" of work. We are in a pretty bad spot right now. We are both trying to find jobs asap. Its not going so well. :(
So anyways, my period is due on the 7th, obviously finding out im prego right now wouldn't be the greatest news but it would still be exciting and i find my self crossing my fingers that aunt flow doesn't show. I didn't miss my first period with my first son so im wondering whats going on but like I said I haven't been symptom spotting all month (go me!).
So yeah.... Ive missed you all and I will try to be around a lil more so I don't have to read thru 50 pages or so every time I log on!
:)

ah midg!! i'm sorry!!! thats awful! if there is anything i can do let me know...Things will work out for the best. they say everythign happens for a reason, and sometimes we just can't see why until the reason appears. *hugs*

well in all honesty the company was a crock of u know what. One day someone would get in trouble for one thing and the next day someone would do the same thing but it was okay. Its a small town company and they changed their rules to fit what ever they wanted it to be for the situation. Doesn't make it right what they did to my Dh considering he would go to work for them sick and refuse to go home and how much business he brought to the company. But oh well. Just makes life rough right now. :) And DH has been wanting a better job, guess now is that time. And of course when one door closes another opens and god never gives you more than you can handle... which is one reason I find it amusing to think if I ended up pregnant now. After trying for 4.5 years :)
Does anyone ever get a lump in their throat that won't go away? Like feels like their is something stuck there but you know there isn't? Is that a sign of pregnancy? LOL..... haha. But seriously, this has been going on for about a week now and Ive had it before but always with a cold or something.

And thank you Hoping! But no there isn't anything you can do for me but let me know all about your DR appt! And keep us all posted! :)

Well good morning lovely ladies!!

I missed you all over the weekend, but my phone is such a pain in the ass to use that I just couldn't bring myself to reply to you all.

Hi Midg!! :hi: So sorry to hear about you having such a rough time, but you seem to have such a great attitude about it all. I'm a firm believer that everything happens for a reason, and also that good things come to good people! So I'm confident everything will work out for you :)

Hoping, how those tears doing? You haven't washed yourself away yet, have you? I think I'd probably be the same if I were to get preggers, I'm so emotional as it is!

Mas, if there is no AF, there is still hope! Hang in there!

Well my weekend was interesting! Had a party next doo on Friday night which got completely out of hand!! I took the Red Velvet Cupcakes I made, felt like such a good neighbour! :thumbup: Anyhoo, had WAY too much tequila and once we were home felt really nauseous and had to vomit. That must mean I'm pregnant!! Right?!! :haha: :xmas13: :xmas13: :haha:

Should be ovlulating today or tomorrow. I don't use opk's or anything but I have the twinges and the EWCM, so I'm pretty sure. Will have to watch the temps and see. DTD Saturday night and Sunday night and hoping to seduce DH again tonight. Although I think he's onto me! :dohh:

Here are some pics of my red velvet cupcakes. Yum!!

Attachments

• Out_of_the_oven.jpg
    Out_of_the_oven.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Red_Velvet.jpg
    Red_Velvet.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 6
Awww midg that sucks!!:hugs:

those cupcakes look SOO good!!!:happydance:

Awww midg that sucks!!:hugs:

those cupcakes look SOO good!!!:happydance:

Thanks AC! They were yummy, although a lot more red in person. Makes me understand why pics of HPT don't always show up so well when they get uploaded :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->