I just need to talk...

So... I missed you all.
How was everyones Thanksgiving?
Hoping... YEA!!!!!!!!! Fingers So Crossed right now for you.
Any other BFPs this month I have missed out on? I havent had a chance to read all the posts on this thread that cover the month I have been away.

I have had a crazy month since the onset of AF on the 8th of Nov. My Period is ALWAYS 6-7 days. Not this month, only 4. From start to finish. Odd right? Well I havent had time to symptom spot or think about it at all. I have put it far from my mind. It felt great to not think about it.
So I should have ovulated this month around Thanksgiving. Again, I haven't taken my temps, siliva test etc... anything. The week of thanksgiving my DH's employer who is a BIG christian - very religious, forced my DH to resign. Long story short, my DH had his work cell linked to his facebook account and it somehow managed to charge his work cell for 200.00 worth of Facebook credits. It also charged our credit card 100.00 or so. None of it was authorized or anything so he brought it to his works attention and we managed to get our money refunded to our credit card and they got all buy 20.00 worth of the money refunded back to their phone account. They know it wasn't intentional. My DH was their hardest worker, apparently this has happened before with this face book app maker, and someone basically hacked all of our info. Peachy huh. So work decided they couldn't keep him working for the co, even though he never calls in sick, works overtime, does the work the rest of em cant get done on time and never complains about any of it. They gave him the choice, face criminal charges or resign. With over 5 weeks to xmas at the time and they did this. Real good people if you ask me. My DH's boss almost cried when he told him what the head of the co. had decided. I understand that its considered theft but when you work at a company that deals with Internet and computers, hacking should be considered? And understood since its the same "line" of work. We are in a pretty bad spot right now. We are both trying to find jobs asap. Its not going so well. :(
So anyways, my period is due on the 7th, obviously finding out im prego right now wouldn't be the greatest news but it would still be exciting and i find my self crossing my fingers that aunt flow doesn't show. I didn't miss my first period with my first son so im wondering whats going on but like I said I haven't been symptom spotting all month (go me!).
So yeah.... Ive missed you all and I will try to be around a lil more so I don't have to read thru 50 pages or so every time I log on!
:)

I'm so sorry, sweetie. I've been thinking about you! May I ask what type of work your husband is in? And where you are located? We have 5 offices in Illinois!

Well good morning lovely ladies!!

I missed you all over the weekend, but my phone is such a pain in the ass to use that I just couldn't bring myself to reply to you all.

Hi Midg!! :hi: So sorry to hear about you having such a rough time, but you seem to have such a great attitude about it all. I'm a firm believer that everything happens for a reason, and also that good things come to good people! So I'm confident everything will work out for you :)

Hoping, how those tears doing? You haven't washed yourself away yet, have you? I think I'd probably be the same if I were to get preggers, I'm so emotional as it is!

Mas, if there is no AF, there is still hope! Hang in there!

Well my weekend was interesting! Had a party next doo on Friday night which got completely out of hand!! I took the Red Velvet Cupcakes I made, felt like such a good neighbour! :thumbup: Anyhoo, had WAY too much tequila and once we were home felt really nauseous and had to vomit. That must mean I'm pregnant!! Right?!! :haha: :xmas13: :xmas13: :haha:

Should be ovlulating today or tomorrow. I don't use opk's or anything but I have the twinges and the EWCM, so I'm pretty sure. Will have to watch the temps and see. DTD Saturday night and Sunday night and hoping to seduce DH again tonight. Although I think he's onto me! :dohh:

Here are some pics of my red velvet cupcakes. Yum!!

delish!! *licking lips*

Midge- I'm so sorry the both of you are having to go through this. Especially around the holidays! You tell his boss this is inappropriate timing and sorry as sorry gets and I'm comming to beat him! And sick my scaredy vicious dog on him to spread holiday cheer! There is a light at the end of the tunnel and hopefully something bigger and better is on the way for both of you! Move to Texas! There's plenty of jobs here! :)

Plastik- cupcakes look really good

AC- you are getting closer!

Im fixing to leave for my appt, I'm sure they will draw the blood and call me later this morning with my bad news results! Lol!

Thanks Bree. I'm just waiting on the call now.

So, it needs to be a crime to be that cheery and singing at Starbucks on a Monday, wet and cold rainy day! Blah!

angel when are you due for AF?

gaahh Im getting SO anxious my moods are all over the place. One min I'm thinking this could be it, next its like I know its not it again..however my temp went up!

ah lots of luck angel!!! :dust:

plastik~i have not washed away just yet :winkwink: i didn't cry near as much yesterday, and i feel pretty good today. which scares me,so i took a test this morning and the test line is now darker than the control line which makes me feel better! :thumbup: lots of luck to you in your seduction techniques!! :happydance:

angel when are you due for AF?

gaahh Im getting SO anxious my moods are all over the place. One min I'm thinking this could be it, next its like I know its not it again..however my temp went up!

wow that is a big up!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

AC- that is a big jump! Fx for you! AF is due in the next couple of days or so. I'm not really sure with the meds I took and ovulating earlier then usual.

I'm just waiting for the call now. It's so cold outside! Someone turned the air on outside and left it on! Cold and wet day!

Hoping! I think you did it for sure this time! Have you told the rest of your family yet?

Hoping! I think you did it for sure this time! Have you told the rest of your family yet?

nope not yet. we are waiting...the end of my first trimester will actually be on my birthday, jan 22, so we will probably tell people then. its a secret for me and DH to enjoy right now!! and I actually thought of a way to get thru christmas with my family....i'm putting water in my rum bottle!!! :haha: DH tried to say we were both just not going to drink over christmas...that we were on a diet...and I laughed at him and said yeah they aren't going to believe that!! and he laughed too, and decided water in a rum bottle was the best option for keeping the secret :winkwink: I guess I have told my good best friend, but she has been following my journey so thats why. she's the one person I tell everything! well, and you guys :winkwink:

have you gotten your phone call yet??

I like the rum idea! U going to mix water and coke together? Lol!! Be sure u fake being drunk too so when u tell everyone in Jan they will think back how wasted u were! Lmao!

No call yet. They are usually pretty good about calling as soon as it is resulted. So shouldn't be too much longer.

-1 nope I freak out if less than 50! Lol! It's 41 here! Lol, according to my dashboard. Yup, I'm a wuss! My hair starts growing a hour after I shave at this temp. Lol!

yep. watered down diet dr pepper :) yummy!!! LOL I just have to remember to mix my own drinks!!! and I'll probably lick the rim of the bottle...seeing as how it will probably have sticky rum on it...yep...I need help!!! LOL

oh 41 is beautiful!!! its winter time here tho...getting ready for -40 soon!! january usually. OH! it got to 0! no more -!! and I just don't shave...the doc will have lots of fun on wednesday!!! LOL

My test was negative. I was in the middle of meeting and had to excuse myself to take the call and I'm sure the deer in headlights stare and flushed face when I returned cut that meeting short. I asked the nurse would they increase the dose of clomid if I decided to go again and she said no because I ovulated this month. That sometime clomid cycle can take up to 4 cycles but if I wanted to do injectibles I could schedule a talk with doc in the next couple of days. But I don't know what to do.

I text DH and told him and he just sent a text back saying don't be sad! It's hard not to be!

Anyways, I gotta go dry my eyes and find something to put in them because I jabbed the hell out of my eye accidentally drying my tears up. Lol!

My test was negative. I was in the middle of meeting and had to excuse myself to take the call and I'm sure the deer in headlights stare and flushed face when I returned cut that meeting short. I asked the nurse would they increase the dose of clomid if I decided to go again and she said no because I ovulated this month. That sometime clomid cycle can take up to 4 cycles but if I wanted to do injectibles I could schedule a talk with doc in the next couple of days. But I don't know what to do.

I text DH and told him and he just sent a text back saying don't be sad! It's hard not to be!

Anyways, I gotta go dry my eyes and find something to put in them because I jabbed the hell out of my eye accidentally drying my tears up. Lol!

:hugs::hugs: that sucks!! :nope: I was hoping you'd be the next for a bfp!!

Well my DH did something I didn't expect....

After a hard month of having him to agree with me on this whole IUI thing. I had a talk with him Friday that I felt he was so negative about it and that I felt I was alone doing it this month. After the scene in the docs office on CD3 scans and my race with the sperm and arguing with him with the cost of the actual cycle. He just wasn't helping things this month and I really felt I had only 1 shot at this kind of cycle because DH attitude and cost.

So.... When the nurse called I was really heart broken, Heart broken it was negative and heart broken to the fact I didn't need to do that kind of cycle again even though I want to but wasn't worth the heart ache of arguing over another 950.00.

So with that said, my DH text me that we should go again and we will pay the 950.00 from our savings rather than a credit card. I didn't have to ask, beg or plead because I already told myself I wouldn't. He volunteered it so now.... waiting for AF to start my CD3 scans.

If this 2cnd cycle doesn't work there is going to have to come a time that I come to realize my tubes are not in good shape and it's just not going to happen. So I believe I'm going to have to give up this torture eventually.

Good news is.... I got employee of the year that will be announced Saturday at work Christmas Party and get a bonus for it and I'M GOING TO GET TOTALLY WASTED! LMAO!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->