I just need to talk...

aww thats great!! :)

hahaha and it sounds like you're already wasted! :haha:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
our husbands can surprise us every once in a while can't they? i'm so happy for you!!!! :happydance: I didn't want you to give up so soon! :happydance:

I was looking at the length of my luteal phase and I'm 12dpo and it better not be 16dpo before AF shows her ugly head! I'm going to pay bills and do some paper work and SEARCH this house for alcohol! There's gotta be a drop somewhere!

Angel Baby!!!! Well done girl!! On all fronts! You make us proud! :blush: Just got home and I'm going to try and seduce DH with a nice rub now. Hope he doesn't fall asleep. I usually don't have to seduce him, but then again, we don't usually DTD 4/5 days in a row...

Will chat to you all in the morning, wish me luck!!

xxx

:sex: :sex: :sex: ;)

I was looking at the length of my luteal phase and I'm 12dpo and it better not be 16dpo before AF shows her ugly head! I'm going to pay bills and do some paper work and SEARCH this house for alcohol! There's gotta be a drop somewhere!

I have half a bottle of wine im too afraid to drink hahha..

also I have a bottle of fake champagne that I plan on drinking if I EVER get a sticky bfp :)

I have half a bottle of wine im too afraid to drink hahha..

also I have a bottle of fake champagne that I plan on drinking if I EVER get a sticky bfp :)

HMMmmm.... wine..... The drug store is less than a block from me soo..... I'M GOING TO GET SOME WINE! Thanks for the IDEA! LOL! I left work early to get some paper work done and get myself together but, I think I deserve wine and paperwork. We will see if my slurred speech shows up on paper work.

LOL I ALWAYS have alcohol in my house!! I bake with it in my cakes sometimes. so there is always some here! actually....3 cupboards worth!!! yep. i have a problem ;)

LOL I ALWAYS have alcohol in my house!! I bake with it in my cakes sometimes. so there is always some here! actually....3 cupboards worth!!! yep. i have a problem ;)

We use to always have Patron and Crown in the house. But DH got into this kick where he thought we needed to quit and drink occasional beers because he said we were getting bad. But I thought we were just fine because I liked my Patron! LOL! He drinks beer occasionally, not often. I drink wine occasionally but not often and I haven't had a drop this whole cycle but DH has had beer! So I texted him a little bit ago and told him I was drinking wine, a glass or bottle didn't matter. So he better grab some beer if he wanted some on his way home.

The liquor store is 45 miles from my house so I would have went and got Patron but #1, I know I'll drink alot of it #2- too lazy to get out and go get it.

Angel, I'm so sorry! I know how you feel. You are such a positive person though and your hubby sounds awesome! Have a drink for me! I'm still deluding myself with the "it was too early" line so when AF shows then I'll get wasted!

Hi midge, So sorry to hear about the hard time you and hubby have had! What a bunch of asses! I hope you both find something better and then maybe all this heartache will be worth it! You also sound like a very positive person, keep your chin up!

MAS- I did think of that line too but I decided that I would be more disappointed for when she showed for thinking that way. I wonder if I go eat some pineapple if it will bring it on. I actually went grocery shopping saturday and stared at the pineapple that looked similar to the one I bought earier in the week. I didn't buy it though. BUT I WANTED IT! LOL!

I hope AF isn't too late with the meds. I looked up after the HCG trigger that AF should be here 14 days after O. So that makes Wednesday. I hate timing of everything. Really going to go insane. I'm tired of temping too. But I suppose I'll do one more month of it.

My BB's are so sore too! AF symptom for me.

Hello Ladies. Hope everyone had a nice weekend. I totally need to get my computer fix so I can get online at home. I still have to go back and read everything. LOL

I should O either Thursday or Friday. So hopefully the soy does its thing this month. I took 200 mg days 3-7.

So....

I promise I'm on my second glass of wine and that's it, Wait.....

I'm on my 3rd glass...

Anyways, I paid my bills successfully but I have failed at the paper work and don't even want to look at it...

but....

I can't decide if this one girl in another thread is entertaining me or pissing me off. Nothing was said to me but every damn thread I read that she post on is so negative and occasionally hateful and plain disrespectful...Especially when we are all in the same boat!

so.... hold on.....

glass number 4.....

As I was saying....

I'm not going to say the name because my luck she is reading and I hate to be negative and rude to people but then again, I hate to see someone consistantly bringing another down. So I'll keep it to myself. But just wanted to get it out somewhere..

I'm having nija thoughts!

Ok... I'll chat with yall after number 5 or be konked out!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss::kiss::hugs::wacko::thumbup::baby::haha::nope:

So....

I'm on my 3rd glass...

Anyways, I paid my bills successfully but I have failed at the paper work and don't even want to look at it...

but....

I can't decide if this one girl in another thread is entertaining me or pissing me off. Nothing was said to me but every damn thread I read that she post on is so negative and occasionally hateful and plain disrespectful...Especially when we are all in the same boat!

so.... hold on.....

glass number 4.....

As I was saying....

I'm not going to say the name because my luck she is reading and I hate to be negative and rude to people but then again, I hate to see someone consistantly bringing another down. So I'll keep it to myself. But just wanted to get it out somewhere..

There are two people on this board who I feel that way about. Boils my blood and it makes me just kinda giggle at them at the same time. Misery loves company!

*sigh* I just got done putting up my christmas decorations....I told DH I would get everything up today so he could take the boxes back out to the garage...and he looked at me like...yeah right! so he will be excited to haul boxes tonight!! hahaha!! :)
J- get to be for doin it!!! :)

and I'm under the idea drink till its pink! and I did!! :)

Hello Ladies. Hope everyone had a nice weekend. I totally need to get my computer fix so I can get online at home. I still have to go back and read everything. LOL

I should O either Thursday or Friday. So hopefully the soy does its thing this month. I took 200 mg days 3-7.

Hey Jeo! I would send you my daughters puter since she is grounded from it but I'll have to buy her another when she gets out of trouble. Wish I could give you one!

Glad your ovulation day is sneaking up!

So....

I'm on my 3rd glass...

but....

so.... hold on.....

glass number 4.....

As I was saying....

There are two people on this board who I feel that way about. Boils my blood and it makes me just kinda giggle at them at the same time. Misery loves company!

HEY!! stop talking bad about me girls I'm right here!!! :haha: I really don't like negative people...I mean...ladies here feel bad enough about the things going on in their lives, they come here for hope and inspiration. I know I get my depressed moments but when I'm hard on someone its always hard on myself. I try hard to be hopeful for others, even when I'm not for myself!!! :dohh:
just post a mad face next time you see a nasty post :growlmad: grr!!! LOL

oh and angel have a glass for me!! and enjoy it cuz i dont like wine...reminds me of communion ;)

So....

I'm on my 3rd glass...

but....

so.... hold on.....

glass number 4.....

As I was saying....

So....

I'm on my 3rd glass...

but....

so.... hold on.....

glass number 4.....

As I was saying....

HEY!! stop talking bad about me girls I'm right here!!! :haha: I really don't like negative people...I mean...ladies here feel bad enough about the things going on in their lives, they come here for hope and inspiration. I know I get my depressed moments but when I'm hard on someone its always hard on myself. I try hard to be hopeful for others, even when I'm not for myself!!! :dohh:
just post a mad face next time you see a nasty post :growlmad: grr!!! LOL

Totally. I am shocked how pathetic some people act, but that is THEIR shit, not mine. I wish I could use the ignore button, but I tend to be attracted to train wrecks ;)

P.S. Rum is good. I'm letting it all come out, like Angel:kiss:

You are not negative in anyway! Your supportive. This one I'm talking about is far from it and just can be so mean with words to others. AND very quick to call someone out!

Like I said... I can't decide if it's entertaining because... I know there will be a come back! OR... just pisses me off that I feed into it and wanna say something but then.... THAT WOULD MAKE ME PART OF THE ENTERTAINMENT.

hmmm... maybe a few more glasses of wine and I won't care! So if I fall off the planet and you haven't heard from me.... That means I was kicked off! LMAO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->