I just need to talk...

ah good girls!!! drink it up! :drunk::wine::beer::xmas14: have some snacks too...then you can drink longer :winkwink:

What is??? My Taco soup? YUMMY, YUMMY, YUMMY!

DH was complaining that it wasn't as spicey so... I ADDED a couple of cans of ROTEL! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I dare him to complain now! And he said he was freezing so that ought to warm him up and his butt too!

This is my first time trying, and I am 6dpo. I'm trying no to symptom spot but its sooooo hard! The only thing is that I have been getting heartburn since 4dpo. I usually don't get heartburn. But I haven't seen anyone else with this symptom. I can test 12/9/11 my fingers are crossed!

I want wine. But I just got to work 1.5 hrs ago and I am here until 2 am. Boo! Someone have a drink for me. I like wine, vodka or tequila. Thanks. :D

L ol no not your soup the comunio wafer :) your soup sounds amazing! I want some!!

This is my first time trying, and I am 6dpo. I'm trying no to symptom spot but its sooooo hard! The only thing is that I have been getting heartburn since 4dpo. I usually don't get heartburn. But I haven't seen anyone else with this symptom. I can test 12/9/11 my fingers are crossed!

Goodluck BeenaGirl! Yes, symptom spotting is hard!

Heartburn... yup, your pregnant! LOL! Gas too! So what I try to do is, eat alot of mexican food and that covers the heartburn and gas and then I get disappointed when I get a BFN! :dohh:

Hang in there, your getting close! Did you use OPK's?

L ol no not your soup the comunio wafer :) your soup sounds amazing! I want some!!

Oh... no you don't want any soup with the gas you already have. It's made super spicey just so we can have a horn show tonight! :haha: I'll record and post it later for yall! Will bring music to your ears! :haha:

No OPKs but i have been tracking ovulation since before my husband agreed to children :laugh2: for about 6 months So i think i kinda know when i ovulate (hopefully).

Welcome! I usually get heartburn when im pregnant, but I dont remember it in tww

Hi just popping in because I saw beena girl mention hearburn. my best friend's one symptom besides a missed period was heart burn, I bet you are pregnant!

DH- "soup has gotten a little spicer from sitting up in the fridge"

:xmas17::xmas17::xmas17::xmas13::xmas13::xmas13:

I have had heartburn this last cycle. Unfortunately it ended in miscarriage but it is a good sign.

Almost, Ive been patiently waiting for your reponse while I'm sipping on my wine for my entertainment for the night in the other thread.

I know and half of the people in that thread know you were being positive and comforting for someone to blow it all out out whack! That's what happens when a bunch of hormonal women get together and your trying to be comforting, there's always one that will MESS IT UP! IGNORE! where is the freaking ignore button?!

I wonder if we have popcorn?! I'll have too look...

I can't understand for the life of me someone apologizing for offending someone unintentionally. And they wasn't speaking to her to begin with! Ugh, I'm so getting kicked off BNB if I have one more glass of wine!

I am writing out my Christmas card right now and my hand is already hurting after nine. I so should have printed out my labels this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->