I just need to talk...

well you know, if i put the xanax in the chocolate everyone will "just relax" and get pregnant right?? Its a miracle!!! LOL

Right! That's what I'm talking about! I spoke to this Chinese lady today about acupuncture and she said "u need see me now".

*yawns* I'm tired! Baking tonight, gingerbread house and shapes.. made too much dough. like ALOT :haha: I'm bored of it so letting my dh cut shapes ;)

"u need balance now, u come see me now" lol! I didn't but i sure chuckled!

Oh and I searched and don't see many Chinese women or fact none on these boards and decided I probably should listen to thechines lady and acupuncture! Lol

Hello! I'll catch up tomorrow. Had a HUGE St. Jude's benefit tonight :cry::thumbup:
Check in tomorrow!:hugs:

I am happy that I am not the only one with a lot of animals. I have four dogs and three cats. That doesn't include my Ts and my fish tanks. LOL

I think I am going to spend my whole weekend doing my holiday baking. I haven't a clue what I am going to bake but I just want to bake. I might try my hand at making peanut butter balls. They are my favorite.

hehe.....being a vet tech i have a small zoo here in my house. good thing my hubby keeps the numbers under control tho. I got 2 cats, a doberman, a snake, chinchilla, and a 75 gallon cichlid tank, at least for now. i want another dog, but apparently a kid needs to come first according to OH :haha:

I don't have a lot...just two dogs that are morons. :) my golden is the dumbest smart dog i've ever known, and they both suck at being guard dogs. I think the next one will be a boxer.
I love peanut butter balls too!!! they are yummy :) today I made fudge, choc crinkle cookies, scotcharoos, and pretzels w/ a hershey kiss melted on top w/ an m&m squished in the middle. They were for my husbands safety meeting tho...I told him to bring me some leftovers :)

:haha: although i own a doberman who mind you weighs 90lbs, by no means do i have a guard dog. my doorbell rings and the dog continues to either sleep or look around him, confused by the noise. it isn't until someone comes in that he will all of a sudden run over to the door happy to greet the company arriving!!! to top it off, one clap of thunder reduces him to a shaking lump in the corner of the room or running into my closet for shelter.....and if the smoke alarms should ever go off that is yet another reason to run and hide!!! damn sissy dog!!

Bree! see you tomorrow!!!
Angel! have fun w/ your chinese lady!!! ;)
Sandy! Dobermans scare me....I got bit by a dog when I was little, and dogs have frightened me since. but, I'm trying hard!!
and DH isn't back from his meeting yet....i want some ribs!!!!

I just ate a whole bag of popcorn. Totally not good. And it is not a good thing that they let me go on facebook at work now. LOL

Oh by the way, my home computer is now fix. Yay!

oh....when I make popcorn I have like...7 bags in a giant bowl. probably not 7 but I have a lot in there!! LOL popcorn is my weakness!!! yippee for your computer working!!!

and I'm quickly slipping into "i'm pissed at DH for not getting his dumb ass home and bringing me some *ucking RIBS!!!!!! HOPE you brought your key a**hole cuz I"m gonna be in bed soon and I"m not getting up to let your ASS IN!!!"

Yeah me too!! *ucker!!!! Where's my dam ribs?? It's gonna be too late to eat them by the time his Chitty chatty ass gets home! GRRRR!

My husband is the worst about chit chatting. I swear he talks more than I do. I am usually the one waiting for him to quiet chatting with people to leave places.

I really hate that.... stupid boys!!! I'm not positive on this but I'm pretty sure I am having a hormonal surge right now.

LOL...too funny. I cried at everything right before I miscarried. My hubby was like WTF is wrong with you.

ugh....men. i just dont understand them sometimes, yet not sure i want to. does anyone else have a DH who seems to feel the need to hold onto a boob while falling asleep?? seriously....if i am trying to fall asleep i do not need to be fondled. if i am already cold and trying to hide under the covers to get warm, i do not need your cold hand up my shirt, thank you.

i did ask him once what the obsession was and his response was "well i dont have them and i like them". i dont have a nut sa*k either, but you dont see me grabbing yours at night when i go to sleep..... :dohh:

sorry for the rant....i just seem to be moody lately and somehow hubby always finds his way into the crosshairs. :wacko:

My husband does that. Also he is constantly playing with my nipples if we are laying in bed reading. It drives me crazy. He always huffs when I tell him to either stop or f**k me. Ugh...men.

Bahahahah!! You ladies kill me! Hi Sandy!! :hi: I ALSO have a Doberman!! He's only 9 months at the moment, and going through his 'Doberteens', if you know what I mean! Such a cutie! Hoping, I know Dobes have a bit of a reputation, but if you get a well bred one they are the best dogs around. Caring and loyal and such good cuddlers!!! Plus, living in Johannesburg, South Africa, it helps to have a big scary dog to stop the badies trying to pole-vault over my MASSIVE electric fence :p I also have an Italian Greyhound who is just TOO GORGEOUS! She's 4 years old now, such a princess!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->