:cry: I saw a line!!! Am I losing my mind? I really don't know what to think

Attachments

• DSCF0052.jpg
    DSCF0052.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 21
  • DSCF0053.jpg
    DSCF0053.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 18
My husband has been a little aggravated I haven't been texting him alot lately while at work. Duh... I been busy! Lol! Anyways, I sent him this text this morning....

We are not getting pregnant yet because there is a special sperm and egg God wants fertilized. So... Will you release that special sperm and I'll work on that special egg?

:haha:

:cry: I saw a line!!! Am I losing my mind? I really don't know what to think

I see a line too!!!! :happydance: woohoo!!! I agree w/ Angel go get an frer!

He finally came home w/ the ribs....AFTER 10!!! I can't eat ribs after 10 at night! AHOLE!!! Then he has the balls to ask me if I'm mad when he gets home....I look at the clock and look at him and said NO!!! Then I went to bed...he came to bed and was goign to get in the shower but just sat there on the end of the bed, so I told him I was pissed he was home after 10. and the reason was because when he had these meetings in Montana he had to drive for an hour to get home and he was still home before 9! but now they are 15 minutes away and he's home after10! I said I know there is nothign you can do about it but i'm pissed so leave me alone! and get in the shower so I can put this vag cream in! dumbass! :dohh: oh this is going to be a fun pregnancy for him!!! :haha: I feel better today....but when he came home to get the snacks he told me one of his guys at work has a sister, she had a stillborn baby yesterday :cry: That made me super sad. And that duggar lady had a mc...which honestly i think was the best for her health, but she was pretty far along and thats sad too.
wow i have really rambled on here haven't I?? anyway, AC go test again!!!! or test tomorrow morning!!! or when you get back from visiting!! :happydance: I'm excited!!!

I tested again with a dollar store one and it came up faster then before. I'm SO nervous and scared I REALLY want this to stick :( I won't believe it til like 2-3 weeks from now :haha: or until I have a bump

LOL no worries AC, I'm the same way!!! I won't be happy till I see the ultrasound w/ a heartbeat in January!!! well...wait...thats not true. I will be happy today when I eat some ribs!!! :)

LOL no worries AC, I'm the same way!!! I won't be happy till I see the ultrasound w/ a heartbeat in January!!! well...wait...thats not true. I will be happy today when I eat some ribs!!! :)

awww I want ribs now.. I haven't had them in AGES! well last month but still.. its been a while :haha: omg I'm SO fat.. well no I'm not I'm scrawney and could get away with skinny jeans.. now my jeans wont do up NONE of them will except this ONE pair that I used to hafta keep pulling up. Only I dont feel THAT bloated but I feel awful when I force the jean zipper up. is that a good thing?

yes, that is a good thing. i have been in my bigger jeans...for the past two weeks. I only have two pair tho so i do the laundry a lot ;) I dont really feel bloated either, but I know I must be. Altho....w/ my first two my hips spread very quickly....so by about 7 weeks i couldn't button my pants. rubber bands work wonders!!!

Oh wow! What a chatty day! I see a line AC, that is excellent!
I have a pug - chewy, a Boston terrier - Stella and a chocolate lab - koko and 2 blue/grey kitties William and smokee aka kitty kitty scumbag- that's what dh calls him, lol.
I still have terrible cramps but I'm clean! Lol. No pee pee legs right now, she is sitting on my feet right now though gazing lovingly at me. My friends had 2 dobermans when we were young and they were awesome! My sister has a beautiful brindle boxer and he is awesome too. I love dogs! I can't wait to have another baby to add to my large family!

I'm sooooo glad it's Friday! I told dh that I want to get drunk all weekend and have monkey sex! A little practice for O time!

Omg AF came in fury! No.... Beyond fury!!! White pants and all! Like a feakin waterfall at the most inappropriate time!!! I'm glad she finally here but am so embarrassed it was about in front if 30 people. No kidding I've never been so heavy right off bat! Anywho, appointment tomorrow.

Oh that's crappy angel, the witch is sooooo inconvenient! Glad you can get on with the next cycle though!

ah Angel...that sucks but is good all at the same time. I'll eat a piece of fudge for you....

Bahahahah!! You ladies kill me! Hi Sandy!! :hi: I ALSO have a Doberman!! He's only 9 months at the moment, and going through his 'Doberteens', if you know what I mean! Such a cutie! Hoping, I know Dobes have a bit of a reputation, but if you get a well bred one they are the best dogs around. Caring and loyal and such good cuddlers!!! Plus, living in Johannesburg, South Africa, it helps to have a big scary dog to stop the badies trying to pole-vault over my MASSIVE electric fence :p I also have an Italian Greyhound who is just TOO GORGEOUS! She's 4 years old now, such a princess!

LOL....ahh the doberteens how could i ever forget them!!! he just may be in that stage for awhile. took mine a few years to work them out of his system LOL. They are awesome dogs tho...and they do have a horrendous reputation but if u give them a chance you find out quickly how wonderful they really are. i dont blame you for wanting a big dog from the sounds of where you live.

grr...today sucked. woke up this morning and while attempting to brush my teeth i realized that my gag reflex became a super gag reflex and ended up puking. not cool. so i carefully brushed again and went to work. back is still killing me and now my boobs are starting to hurt. had a small wave of nausea before, but i was also hungry too. oh, and lets not forget the damn cramps. af isnt due for another few days, but i can't help but find myself sitting here symptom spotting like i said i wouldnt do. i want to pee on a stick, but it is still too early for me (even tho i have no idea when i actually ovulated....i took a guess for my ticker lol). god i hate this wait.

the only plus side of today is that my cat has decided to massage my upper back and shoulders with his kneading :haha: not about to swat him away anytime soon!!!

U suck hoping! I just wanted 1 piece of chocolate with Xanax! Chocolate, Xanax and milk! Nummy, nummy, nummy!

I'm trying to decide if I should continue to temp. Maybe it will take a little stress off me OR could cause more stress. I'll have to think about it.

Sandy, your not suppose to gag yourself with a toothbrush. It's for your teeth. Hint... "tooth"brush. Lol! I actually do it to from time to time

U suck hoping! I just wanted 1 piece of chocolate with Xanax! Chocolate, Xanax and milk! Nummy, nummy, nummy!

I'm trying to decide if I should continue to temp. Maybe it will take a little stress off me OR could cause more stress. I'll have to think about it.

Sandy, your not suppose to gag yourself with a toothbrush. It's for your teeth. Hint... "tooth"brush. Lol! I actually do it to from time to time

:haha: that usually isn't my goal, but i couldnt even brush the molars on the side of my mouth without gagging!!! i barely got to the ones all the way in the back.

then again...having a gag reflex like that could get me out of having to partake in certain "activites" :blush: :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->