I just need to talk...

eww gaggy gross!!! i only threw up once w/ my first...and it was when i was brushing my teeth!
ANGEL! I would send you the fudge...but it would melt on the way down there!!! its super soft fudge...almost spoon fudge. my mom used to make spoon fudge all the time. on accident of course...but i loved it :)

TWW for me. Impatience. I'm only 2 dpo and I could kill someone out of irritation.

Oh those kind of activities my excuse is, " there is a study that shows too much oral sex causes throat cancer!" he usually just rolls his eyes! Lol!

So I have no clue how this cycle will go. The hubby and I only had sex on Thursday morning and. I am really not for sure when I O'ed since I am not keeping track but I believe it was either Thursday or today. Hopefully I am not out of the running.

I miss sleeping. I'm SO exhausted in the day but can't seem to get enough sleep at night :(

I still have to go to bed yet also. Ugh...I haven't been able to sleep that well. I toss and turn all night long and just feel so unrested when I get up. I hate it.

Plastik-sorry about your dear horse :cry::hugs: I have one doggie and three cats. Would have more and more. Have thought about starting a no kill shelter of my own someday...oh I love the animals :kiss:

Welcome, Sandy &Momma:happydance:

Congrats, AC!

Hopin- how you feeling, love?

Mas-enjoy your monkey sex this weekend :D :hugs:

Angel-sorry for the AF accident. I had that happen, driving home from Canada...in a rental car...on their seats...WITH MY BOSS!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Angel, I want to test again but can't as I'm at my in laws. Will test sunday evening. praying AF doesn't show this weekend

Oh that's right! Maybe it will be blazing dark by the time u do! So excited to see another!

bree~feeling good. surprised this cream isn't leaking out of me all the time....i'm not too interested in breakfast but other than that good. bbs a little sore, worse at night. not much cramping anymore. and thats about it! :)
AC! I can't wait for you to test tomorrow!!!
Oh and BREE~when you open your no kill shelter I'll come help you love the kitties!!! I'm not allowed to have any, youngest is allergic, but I love them!! and the doggies too :)

how is everyone else feeling??

Good, good, good!

I'll be even better when I get my lips around the rim of a salty margarita tonight! Lol

oohh....i would love a salty margarita...but tequila and me do not get along at all!!!

I'm sitting at the fertility doc with 3 women and 1 guy and they are loud as hell having a group prayer. I heard them say embryo transfer. I thought I walked into a family reunion.

Well I'm bitter so I didn't shave my legs for them! Just do the scan, poke me and give me my script so I don't have to be here for another 10 days! Blah!

bahahaha!!! wait are they chanting and throwing snakes around cuz that would be freakin awesome!!! sorry, like i said...not much into praying ;)
and I say we all boycott shaving and just.....dont' shave till we all have babies!!! hairiness rules!! :)

Lol! If they would have started throwing snakes, I would have been out of there! All of them walked back too so I guess they all want to be present for the transfer! Craziness up here!

I'm boycotting the shaving too. Little aggravated when I seen about 4 follicles starting on my blocked side and just 2 on my good side. I told the nurse I didn't like that one bit and those 2 on my left better not disappear or I'm going to go psycho. She laughed but I was serious.

Oh! And I told her about my AF mess yesterday and she laughed and laughed! Then she stuck the stupid magic wand up there and saud your lining is still really thick! And before I could think what was coming out of my mouth which was 50 cuss words was " I don't know how on the hell it could be! I bet ifi stuck 2 effing super tampons in I would soak the damn thing in 1 hour! Her look on her face was shocked! Lol! She said it was the clomid and was normal and looks like my lining really thickened this time! No shit Sherlock!

I am! I told you I needed a Xanax! It's sad when you know you are hormonal and mean and can't stop! The girl took another hcg blood pregnancy test and I looked at her like she was STUPID! Really? You just did it last Monday AND it's clear there ain't nothing sticking in there with the waterfall of blood! Hr response was it was included with the routine cost of lab work and to be sure! Oh just bite me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->